Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (47678 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by haffaze777(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahahaha
turn coat
I taught you where bleating around boasting how FG will deal with Igboho and nothing will happen

Good thing is that your so called yeroba brothers no dey take you serious again.
you betrayed your tribe in your attention seeking quest
it's too late to make amends grin
you're now a nobody among your people

cc
Sammy07
haffaze777

grin, brother helinues is looking for Fulani yarinya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

ezenwajosh. This guy has finished u.. See what ur governor said grin grin grin grin grin
you mean the same governor we insult and you come running for his rescue calling him A PATRIOT AND ELDER STATEMAN even promise him presidency grin

Same governors we established security outfit without waiting for despite him being the chairman of SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS FORUM?

Igbo man don't even know what a governor means its alien to us....ask those who came to eat yam in Germany.... And elder that sees evil and keeps quiet because of his interest seized to exist immediately in Igbo land THATS OUR CULTURE....THATS OUR WAY OF LIFE. When you speak the truth irrespective of whos interest... We can die for you... ask MNK

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues the Fulani slave. cheesy:
undecided

Werey don dey disguise. THIEF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Grace001: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Invite HISBAH from Kano to arrest him na

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Callmegerald2(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Mechie onu my friend. Stop talking trash. Which terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by etcme(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Very Clean Umidigi A5 Pro

* 4gb/32gb.

* Strong battery... 4150Mah

* Dual SIM,dual 4g

*16MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera
*16MP Front Camera

*Fingerprint.

* pouch.

*Original screen protector on it.

Slightly Negotiable

Contact on Signature
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kholar211: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years
says by Fulani asslicker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Whitecoal711: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Fire no dey quench fire
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kaymaxine(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

I wanted to reply, then I saw your moniker!!!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
SuperBold:
Hehehe you will think it's child play .....try nonsense and see nonsense

Sharap there. You said worse for Abiola. He was arrested and killed in prison like a rat, u did nothing. If FG decides to arrest Sunday, a billion of ur people can't do nada

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by RedPanthar: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Neither are the Fulanis. It's a two-edged sword unfortunately for you guys
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Deserea: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kinikini: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Arresst the criminal fulanis who killed Dr. Abborode before arresting Iggoho.

quote author=lalasticlala post=98420307]

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state[/quote]
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Colony20: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
PLEASE, IGNORE HIM. HE IS LIFELESS.

SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by ivolt: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
festacman:

Furthermore, since President Buhari has decided not give largess to leaders of Miyetti Allah as former Presidents usually did, he should find an alternative way to by-pass these leaders and rein in the herdsmen in the fields.

What a joke!
Can you name the former presidents and the amounts they gave Miyetti?

Miyetti has benefitted immensely from the Buhari government through Ruga, cash gifts, and the freedom to kill, kidnap and collect ransoms.

7 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by big7: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
this people no get sense at all ooo..saying you dont know your root no more in a country you calm you from is laughable mehn..that another tactics to dominate and become part of oyo state mehn..i will implore the yorubas not to fall for this antics and format..if they succeed by this tactics then they will have automatically gained ground after all of this has passed and claim heritage to some extent
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Onepeople: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

do you believe Buhari is terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

sense is very far from you.
Someone who didn't kill or harm anyone is now a terrorist?
Go school, una no go ever go..
Define terrorist ewu

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by pickatyouu: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Is miyetti bigger than the country that they are giving all of us trouble

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by jojofola: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years

Ogbeni, we don't need your fake body language.
E dey ooze bad bad.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Why I said all this security networks they're busy setting up are just a ticking time bombs waiting to explode.

I know what the government is doing though.
cheesy

It's time to paint the movement bad in order to bring it down.
So that the cattle rearers can continue with their activities.

cheesy
Smart move. WOW!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by joinnow: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2021
oya na

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by snoopanddre(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2021
This people get mental problem I swear. They should just kindly remove Allah from that their stupid name
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Danzakidakura(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

zombie is that you ?

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2021
If miyetti Allah can be given this form of treatment.
Cause,he's more than a terrorist to begin with.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Gatsbyskoncept: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Naija my country, may God help us all
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

you are a complete nonentity..may that 30k choke you,idi.ot

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Farukshy: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2021
I wounder what they are delaying, pick this man, na so this ipob man start

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by maolah: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2021
abi olori buruku lawon Fulani yini

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by eddyslim(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Hear mumu talk
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by eddyslim(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Hear mu.mu talk
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by macrodata(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I just hope this doesn't lead to another civil war. The fulanis are too troublesome to be around sane people
Can Fulani fight the whole Nigeria?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / Twitter Needs India And Nigeria To Grow. It's Running Into Trouble In Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.