Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (47679 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by ChoCho54(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
imhotep:

He will feel better after he donates his village land to herdsmen grin

Cc ChoCho54 lzaa
Helinues Wu akpa amu.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
Helinues Wu akpa amu.
Nke nnukwu . . . .

Cc lzaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by drstone1: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state

In other words the fulanis are in oyo to stay since they cant trace back their villages back in the north. ...meanwhile point of correction. Igboho did not threaten the whole country but a particular marauding group with a dastardly reputation for attacking raping and maiming of peaceful communities.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by dokxavi: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Miyetti Allah and Seriki Abdulkadir deserve the Shekau treatment, they are terrorists.

Nonsense!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by teegrams(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pray one of you family member would be raped or kidnapped then you will know what to say and who to compare with each other

SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Charly68: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why not go and arrest Shakau first..you never know anything yet.. more Igbohos will soon arise from all over the world and you will see meme
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahahaha
turn coat
I taught you where bleating around boasting how FG will deal with Igboho and nothing will happen

Good thing is that your so called yeroba brothers no dey take you serious again.
you betrayed your tribe in your attention seeking quest
it's too late to make amends
grin
you're now a nobody among your people

cc
Sammy07
haffaze777

This is true. I personally believe he is either a schizophrenic Yoruba, an irredeemable attention-seeker or a Fulani bandit or Miyetti Allah herdsman.

People lie and pretend a lot on social media but they usually get busted in the end.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
THEY DARE NOT.HOW MANY FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE BEEN ARRESTED?.LET THE PEACEFUL FULANI IDENTIFY THE CRIMINALS AMONG THEM.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Freddd009: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Buhari dares not touch Sunday Igboho or else, Civil War looms.

Sunday Igboho is the IDABOSKY OF THE ODUA NATION. THE FEARLESS LION HIMSELF.
A man with 9 lives....
Arrest him n spark another Civil War
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Tekrify(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
I will rather go with...let do buhari resign or give up his post...
Sack the entire Fulani entity...
No tribe is giving us problem only Fulani...sack those demons. .and the rest of over 100 tribes speaking more than 250 languages will live peacefully...
And ofcourse restructure and change the name of the country.. Nigeria don cast...

Fvckyouall:
Impeach buhari and wipe out all the fulani with Genocide, and split the country and we would never have problem in Nigeria again
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by OyinO: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
e don red o
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by ladychioma: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miyetti Allah receive sense. How can you arrest someone that said you should leave their land. Are you an outcast?. Don't you have a home apart from living in the bush?. Leave , my Yoruba brothers and sisters does not want you likewse Igbos. Stay on your own. Banditry is a crime against humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
AccessME:
Nigeria would have be more peaceful today if Goodluck had continue presiding over the country in 2015.

Buhari is a Curse and Big threat to Nigeria's Unity even after 2023, Nigeria can never be united anymore. Things av already spoil.

That's true. There was so much peace when Goodluck was president. Everything started when Buhari became President. I always wonder why Nigerians voted Goodluck out, perhaps Nigerians were not satisfied with the amount of peace being enjoyed then. No Boko Haram, no kidnappings, no Armed robbery, no banditry, no religious clashes, no suicide bombings, it was so peaceful North, South, East and West of Nigeria. I honestly miss those good old days. We need to vote Goodluck back to power.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Dicksonpal: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

and miyetti Allah,?
Sons of doom..

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Shikena(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

That's true. There was so much peace when Goodluck was president. Everything started when Buhari became President. I always wonder why Nigerians voted Goodluck out, perhaps Nigerians were not satisfied with the amount of peace being enjoyed then. No Boko Haram, no kidnappings, no Armed robbery, no banditry, no religious clashes, no suicide bombings, it was so peaceful North, South, East and West on Nigeria. I honestly miss those good old days. We need to vote Goodluck back to power.
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Tudorsk(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
they thought this would go as endsars.... please go and arrest him.... hope you know how to arrest people very well....
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kayharry(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miyetti Allah don Mad
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by stieyven(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years
DO NOT label God's creation 'ewu". Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by mywells: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Igboro is untouchable,next Are ona kankanfo loading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / Twitter Needs India And Nigeria To Grow. It's Running Into Trouble In Both / Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.