Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (47689 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Lacash: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state
May peace be far from you and ur entire household and cow members Mr Jiji...Oponu embarassed
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by harmony75: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2021
you have been shading blood of the innocents with your herdsmen have been held accountable!. idoit fulanis.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Masterkernel1: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

You're a disappointment to a sane society, instead of calling for investigation into the numerous atrocities of the Fulanis, rather you're calling of arrest of a man who's asking for self defense.

I see why you're the poverty capital of the world, with high Illiteracy emboldened in insurgency.

You're highly despicable. I'm Igbo. Try your madness around the East.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
LZAA:

Sai mama grin
Sai RUGA grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by MT: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:
Go and arrest him nah. angry

Igboho is ready.

His supporters are ready.

He will overcome cool

Are you part of his supporters that are ready? I wonder why you are talking about his "supporters" as third person plural. Smh
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Masterkernel1: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I just hope this doesn't lead to another civil war. The fulanis are too troublesome to be around sane people

Which troublesome, remove the South West support to this barbarians, Igbos will fight and opt out of this hellish contraption.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Another loose cannon, I pray one day they attack your family kill all of them and you are the only survivor, let's see how the constitutions work for you then
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Hope d igboho is mobilizing to chase out the fulanis from the ondo bushes asap because i think the deadline has passed now.

Shun fuckin Govt or Useless miyetti rubbish
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Blackdisciple(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Okay we are watching...
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by onuman: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years

Only way to keep off Myetti Allah is let Arewa 12 sharia criminal laws states have their new Islamic Republic.
Any other way is wasted effort.

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by lekonso: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
AccessME:
Nigeria would have be more peaceful today if Goodluck had continue presiding over the country in 2015.

Buhari is a Curse and Big threat to Nigeria's Unity even after 2023, Nigeria can never be united anymore. Thing av already spoil.
I beg Jonathan wasn't a good leader either, if he has performed wonderfully well, he would have won that election easily
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Basicend: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
AccessME:
Nigeria would have be more peaceful today if Goodluck had continue presiding over the country in 2015.

Buhari is a Curse and Big threat to Nigeria's Unity even after 2023, Nigeria can never be united anymore. Thing av already spoil.

Stop being deceived. Jonathan had nothing to offer too. Both a blinded. Good luck is too loose and Nigeria would have been in a worse situation now.

Considering covid and oil price issues etc that beset Buharis term.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Moneyboyz: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Okay fine but how many of your terrorist brothers have been killed the Osama Ben laden way so far?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Lomprico2: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years

this one pinch u small abi? grin your terrorist buhari is behind your kinsmen killings.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by VirginFinder: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
MT:

Are you part of his supporters that are ready? I wonder why you are talking about his "supporters" as third person plural. Smh

I wish I could... embarassed
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Oversight(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria is facing it’s biggest existential threat since independence. All thanks to Buhari and Miyetti Allah.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by EdoDefence: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Born2Breed:
Why are you not calling for the arrest of the killer herdsmen?

Banza!

Ovbiẹdo nuzomọ koyọ

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by nisai: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

If you want your Nigeria to remain, leave him alone. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Sammy07: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
Ok, sorry for the misinterpretation

No p bro, sorry for the statement

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Mr Nigeria.. You would have said,they should kill all Nigerian now..You are deaf,you don't hear what happen in all part of the country? Hypocrisy everywhere.. Nonsense..Abeg commot for hear..enemy of progress...
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by hathijee: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
ok after watching this i have to say Don’t hang around people who bring you down. Find people who make you feel good about yourself and avoid those who tend to trigger your negative thinking.
thepcdownloads
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
How it started in OYO (first frame)

How its going (2nd frame)

OYO saw the signs but don't care

how does this your nonsense relate to the post?tribalism everywhere..
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by OlawaleBammie: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Mtcheew, hacked akant

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
supported , the monkey should be arrested like a criminal , locked up and the keys thrown into the Mediterranean
haters..Go arrest him now...hypocrisy everywhere..
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Omezif(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arresting him can't be such as easy as this king of evil armed herdsmen thought.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:
Go and arrest him nah. angry

Igboho is ready.

His supporters are ready.

He will overcome cool
Hmm Oga you better calm down, if buhari open that guy matter, Hmm it won't be funny at all.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by LCling: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Many cant track their Nigeria roots. Does this idea of Sudan,Niger, Sahara country , ..
Story true?
Nawaoooo this country don...?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by storm001(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Have they arrested Shekau or he is still under the shadow of the almighty lipsrsealed
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Ddokie: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

But when they were writing in favor of buhari against jonathan you were supporting them abi?

Nama.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
how does this your nonsense relate to the post?tribalism everywhere..

Not related to small minds
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by biafranrealson: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
this miyetti alaah man thinks that the yoruba man is a threat to everybody in the zoo.
we Biafrans is on the side of the yoruba youths

fulani will one day reap what they sow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.