Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (47676 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
These Miyetti Allah are obviously the problem of the country. They are the real faces behind terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by abdulskulboy(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Honestly, SUNDAY IGBOHO should be arrested, convicted and be remanded in prison for inciting violence, FFK should also be jailed for supporting and promoting that nonsensical act from his comfort zone... rubbish....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kaykaydavid1919: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Miyetti Allah. God punish u people whole generations. Y not arrest Shekau now or is he power more than d useless president and d whole useless leaders? Tinubu caused all dis if not. Who d hell is called Miyetti Allah, D Fulanis and so called hedsmen vs boko haram during Obasanjo regime. Evil north people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Shame on you ediot

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years
What happened??
No more sai Baba??

Afamed and Simplyleo must see this.

Cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Galatians: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Please listen to Gospel songs and have a peace of mind, don't mind these people trying to give you sad mode.

We are at End Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqUnrPp194

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by primestreams: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by juniorstar(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2021
everyone should go back to his/her land...why kidnap someone collect Ransome and use same to purchase lands in the kidnapped fellows native land. o wrong na o wrong!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kenny903(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98420327]Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Nonsense

you are talking in rubbish
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by primestreams: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
abdulskulboy:

Honestly, SUNDAY IGBOHO should be arrested, convicted and be remanded in prison for inciting violence, FFK should also be jailed for supporting and promoting that nonsensical act from his comfort zone... rubbish....
In return Fulani should peacefully leave our regions

We don't need criminals in our zone

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Michael004: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years
First time you make sense a little.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by TrueChristians: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kenny903(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98420327]Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Nonsense

you are talking in rubbish shocked[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by MadamExcellency: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

The same Sahara Reporters that brought down Jonathan's Government and refurbished unrepentant coup plotter as a born again Democrat.

Stop these nonsense, you can't have it both ways.

BTW, you're one of those terrorists supporters with Buhari from 2011 till 2014
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by ola6: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Abeg go and arrest him. I dare you!
The country will be hot for everybody. Nonsense!!!
So you think injustice would continue forever? You think people would just watch you kill them?
If the so called miyetti cannot be arrested, sunday would never be arrested without ending this unholy union. Take this from me

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Who else has noticed the deafening silence from Atiku on this matter? Goes to show Fulani will always be Fulani, I don't expect him to castigate his blood-sucking brothers to pacify the West, only Yorubas do that sort of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2021
I033:
I thought that IGP ordered for his arrest.

Check my profile for quality wristwatches at affordable price.

They cant touch him, they know what will happen. Commisioner of police went to see him yesterday with her deputy and "sued for peace" This is not Namdi kanu, making noise, This is SW, those who know their history know what happened last time there was trouble in the SW... This is what FFK warned about. SW are peaceful and accomodating, but if they are caused to go to war for a cause, they take no prisoners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by nyiamfrank: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
But Ibrahim Shekau is more powerful than the whole country, let us leave him alone!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Oketwin(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

even a fool is considered wise until he speaks,

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by 4four(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

hero in some places is a terrorists in another places, so your opinions do not matter, probably u core northerners are still the only one believe in oness of this fail entity call Nigeria but average southerners and middle belts will gladly dismantles this nonsense call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Shaolin0147(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state
True talk,igboho should stop chasing lovely, peaceful, kind fulaniherdsmen, they are not terrorist,the real terrorist are ipob that burnt Lagos down during #endsars protest,he should channel the energy towards IPOB and chase them out from alaba n ladipo they are the real terrorist
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Tcwork: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Chief take it easy. If you truly love nigeria as you claim, how many times have you condemned the fulani herdsmen for the killings the commit.
You are silent when herdsmen kill but now people are beginning to react, you are uncomfortable?
They might arrest Sunday or even kill him but that would solve the fulani problem

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Neddstark: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Fulanis are not the only tribe in Nigeria. They are not more powerful than all the other tribes in Nigeria, not to talk of the Yoruba nation. If they cannot call their criminal brothers to order, then we go to a fullout conflict. Nigeria is a residential society and Southern Nigeria will exterminate every single nomadic herder. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by blackboy(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2021
This man had better be protected. The Fulani bandits/terrorists I know are bad ass. They are almost unstoppable. Bad ass jazz and deadly assassins.
Why are the Hausas not complaining and against them? Ask those in the North what the Fulanis can do. Go Kaduna or Nassarawa ( in 2014 the Baba of the Egons who were considered almost invisible and killed many DSS and policemen in a single fight) it took the Fulanis one night before dawn their Baba was gone. Ate his heart. His boys fled those who were not killed. These guys are mercenaries and brutal ones too.

Worst part is they are backed by institutions in the country.

Fear them.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Evidenx(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2021
If they arrest him,they must arrest you too idiotic assiociation of cow breeders.

Una never know wetin dey come,it will sweep fulani people like storm. ...
I laugh in spiritual powers.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by LotaTee: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
[s]Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Nonsense![/s]

Dumbfvck

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by snoopanddre(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Then u and the people that have been killin, raping and kidnapping these Yoruba people, what are you. Why do u choose not to consider the genesis of this matter all u terrorists. Would it have gotten to this if those that went on killing spree in d whole of Nigeria we're condemned initially

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Pascal181: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2021
In other words, Miyeti Allah is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by MOVIC6: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Please can we divide this country already...
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by snoopanddre(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Then u and the people that have been killin, raping and kidnapping these Yoruba people, what are you. Why do u choose not to consider the genesis of this matter all u terrorists. Would it have gotten to this if those herders that went on killing spree in d whole of Nigeria were condemned initially. Do unto others as u wish them do unto you

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by MOVIC6: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Nobi lie...
Pascal181:
In other words, Miyeti Allah is Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.