Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments (3237 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by robosky02(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
.My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments

A young lady has called out her boyfriend for refusing to fund her as he used to since she is now employed and getting paid monthly.
According to a lady who to the popular relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, she feels like her man is treating her unfairly since she got a job.

In a mail to the relationship expert, the lady wrote;

My bf has stopped giving me my allowance. Help o
Good afternoon, Dear Joro, more shoes. Hi. My bf is stressing me I won’t lie. Please I need help oo. So my bf has been giving me allowee for the past 8 months now. Have been unemployed, but I have been employed since November 2020.

Since November my bf has not given me 1 kobo again because I have a job. Is this fair ? My mother use to collect allowance from my father even when she had a job, is my bf now stingy or what? How can I get him to start giving me allowance again ?

How can I get him to start giving me allowance again ? No jokes. I’m not a feminist, I don’t deceive myself. A man is meant to take care of a woman My money is my money and his money is ours. That’s love though Please help me and share I need my regular allowance oo Small thing my salary has finished.

See screen shot below
Lalasticlala. Mynd44
https://www..ng/news/my-boyfriend-stopped-giving-me-allowance-since-i-got-a-job-lady-laments

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Fahdiga(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Fish brain talking. you already had a job and you are still expecting him to be giving you allowance. what are you doing with your salary if I may ask?

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Fisher400: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by osamz007: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
COME LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO

MÚMU GIRL

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by robosky02(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Like seriously

Should a man be giving his girl friend allowance?

What's the purpose

OK he was doing it when she was unemployed, now she is employed

Is she not suppose to also send him at least recharge card?

I really need to hear you ladies and the guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by ouzo1(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
It's Agidi that will kill this Lady.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by robosky02(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
ouzo1:
It's Agidi that will kill this Lady.

How?

After all her father still gives her mother�
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by TANID(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
HER MAN STILL SUPPOSE TO KEEP PROVIDE FOR HER NEEDS EVEN IF IT'S A LITTLE BIT, WOMAN REALLY DO APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE.

YOU GET 100K AND YOU WOMAN GET 10m SHE WILL STILL KEEP WAITING TO SPEND FROM THAT YOUR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, THAT'S HOW GOD CREAT THEM WE JUST NEED TO KEEP LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITH THEM.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by tyup(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:
HER MAN STILL SUPPOSE TO KEEP PROVIDE FOR HER NEEDS EVEN IF IT'S A LITTLE BIT, WOMAN REALLY DO APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE.

YOU GET 100K AND YOU WOMAN 10m SHE WILL STILL KEEP WAITING TO SPEND FROM THAT YOUR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, [s]THAT'S HOW GOD CREAT THEM WE JUST NEED TO KEEP LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITH THEM.[/s]

This is nothing but a sheer fallacy and an illusion that comes from Ignorance and Imbecility cuz I can't find this shit ur tagging on God amongst Northern girls and some Brits chicks I got to meet. So Mr ignoramus where did ur pointless Theory come from??

It's southern guys that make their girls extortionist n lazy animals that's just it. sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Made619(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:

YOU GET 100K AND YOU WOMAN 10m SHE WILL STILL KEEP WAITING TO SPEND FROM THAT YOUR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, THAT'S HOW GOD CREAT THEM WE JUST NEED TO KEEP LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITH THEM.
See this oversized SIMPLETON grin
TANID:

YOU GET 100K AND YOU WOMAN 10m SHE WILL STILL KEEP WAITING TO SPEND FROM THAT YOUR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, THAT'S HOW GOD CREAT THEM WE JUST NEED TO KEEP LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITH THEM.
See this oversized SIMPLETON

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by ouzo1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
robosky02:

How?

And I am guessing the mother is still the father's Girlfriend abi?

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Shortyyy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
It is well
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by BlessedNuel: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
The guy's biological mom fit no dey see 5k alert from his son for more than 6 months.

Some guys eeeh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by zealousayo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nawa ooo... allowance? Some men are really spoiling these lazy and entitled girls.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Mikester: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't blame her. It is the guy I blame. I'm sure his talent is never getting tired of being nice to people who don't deserve it. Cheers to his mumuism

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by uchihajt: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
robosky02:

How?

Yeah they are married.. Not dating..
So the husband can give the wife..
Is the girlfriend carrying his child that she should be placed on a monthly salary..
Nonesence school if thought..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by ImaIma1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Some ladies are always looking for how to collect and they never give. It's the guy that I blame.
You put your babe on allowance to show that you are capable. If it hook somewhere, that's when you will understand the kind of entitlement some babes have.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Gadafii: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
We welcome your BF to the ever growing SMAN, he has seen the light

we shall be reviewing his bank accounts on weekly basis, if by mistake he ever sent you 1kobo again, our national cordinator, don jazzy rukevwe oluwatobi,ugonna nasiru..will make sure his accounts are laced with no debit order, seize his phones, and make him carry out community service at obalende 10 hours a day, under strict supervision, and we shall track you down and recover our 1kobo from you sad

MUMU GIRL, dey compare ur mama and ur papa to ur bf, with ur dilapidated over used toetoe angry angry angry

<<<<signed>>>>
SMAN PERM SECRETARY cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by fehintiola324: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
The guy's biological mom fit no dey see 5k alert from his son for more than 6 months.Some guys eeeh

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by oneolajire(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
So you are dating because of allowance �. Your dad gave your mum allowance, but you are yet to be a wife. Thank your God that you have a friend in need, I think he is a friend indeed. Allowance will continue in marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
i didnt understand!

the boyfriend was paying girlfriend (not wife) monthly allowance?

for doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by Freestainworld(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Now you are not a feminist because of money, you talked about your father giving your mum money, is your boyfriend your husband? I love that guy, he is the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by 400billionman: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nah this type dem dey call OKPO for primary school.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by tbibuzz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
robosky02:

How?

Her father is married to her mother remember they are just boy friend and girlfriend friend.the girl selfish gan

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by xest(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:

YOU GET 100K AND YOU WOMAN GET 10m SHE WILL STILL KEEP WAITING TO SPEND FROM THAT YOUR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, THAT'S HOW GOD CREAT THEM WE JUST NEED TO KEEP LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITH THEM.
stop saying that My friend, who told you that is how God created them? Don't give room to mediocrity please.. That's pure greed and selfishness. In Western world does a woman wait for a Man to foot her bills? No, they do it themselves. So stop saying such

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by mosdii(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Typical Naija Farm Tool exposing her leeching tendency. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by TANID(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
xest:
stop saying that My friend, who told you that is how God created them? Don't give room to mediocrity please.. That's pure greed and selfishness. In Western world does a woman wait for a Man to foot her bills? No, they do it themselves. So stop saying such
I gat your point
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by VictorUSA(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
seriously, u're stupid,senseless and foolish.you're earning and u still want more from him simply bcause he's ur bf....i repeat...u're very stupid!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments by VictorUSA(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
obviously,this girl is possessed by a demon responsible for entitlement in ladies....out in the mighty name of JESUS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tenant Caught On Tape Bedding Landlord’s Wife – Video / See Me See Trouble Ooh! / I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.