Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) (3223 Views)

I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today / Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
My Ep (A Reply To The Critics) Is Finally Out Please Check It Out

I dropped my new Ep title A REPLY TO THE CRITICS

It’s on audioMack now please stream, comment and follow me on audioMack, please support a fellow Nairaland’s family whom is trying to succeed is his musical entourage…please you can also share your reviews here thanks guys I love you all as you stream and comment and follow

6 Likes

Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is how to access my audioMack below �
#nowplaying A Reply To The Critics by Kyber via @audiomack
https://audiomack.com/Kyber/album/a-reply-to-the-critics-1

1 Like

Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:
I dropped my new Ep title A REPLY TO THE CRITICS

It’s on audioMack now please stream, comment and follow me on audioMack, please support a fellow Nairaland’s family whom is trying to succeed is his musical entourage…please you can also share your reviews here thanks guys I love you all as you stream and comment and follow

Please don’t sleep on this
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Goan follow up
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
I have been a member since 2018
Please admin, moderator help me push this to the front page please ����

1 Like

Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Goan follow up

Thanks you Very much
Please help me stream my ep,comment on audioMack and follow me also
I will really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cool
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mirabella00:
Cool

Thank you Very much

Please help me stream my ep,comment on audioMack and follow me also

I will really appreciate
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
You guys should stream please
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Prosperous111(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Admin no go see this one push to help me the poor boy. If nah big snakes you kill now with pictures proof dem go don push am for front page.

Nice one Kyber

2 Likes

Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guys lemme see your handwork on my audioMack page
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Guderian(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you dont get a certain level of engagement in a section, you ain't getting any fp
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guderian:
If you dont get a certain level of engagement in a section, you ain't getting any fp

So how do u get to front page

Please assist
I need to be heard
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Offpoint1: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hope it's rap? I don't listen to anything outside rap...
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Guderian(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:

So how do u get to front page

Please assist
I need to be heard

Post in the right section.

You can also try clickbait.

It's very hard to get fp with this type of thread,
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guderian:

Post in the right section.

You can also try clickbait.

It's very hard to get fp with this type of thread,

Which is the right section ?

What kind of click bait can I use
Please suggest to me
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Offpoint1:
Hope it's rap? I don't listen to anything outside rap...

It’s singing buh you will enjoy it
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Guderian(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:

I'm not discouraging you but if its about this your song with that picture wey you put.

You cant hit fp.

Check out dis guy iamdbu.ll, one of his threads hit fp he is an artist
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guderian:

I'm not discouraging you but if its about this your song with that picture wey you put.

You cant hit fp.

Check out dis guy iamdbu.ll, one of his threads hit fp he is an artist

What is wrong with the picture and what corrections can be made or what picture should I use
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Epositive(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:
I have been a member since 2018 Please admin, moderator help me push this to the front page please ����
Post it in the music section and tag the mod.
tag airmar.k, he is a moderator.
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Offpoint1: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:

OK, I will listen... If it's interesting, perhaps we can feature let give some dope rap lines cheesy
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Epositive:

Post it in the music section and tag the mod.

tag airmar.k, he is a moderator.

How does tagging works
How do I tag him?
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
E shanu mi
Pleas you guys should stream na
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Stream guys
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Epositive(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:

How does tagging works How do I tag him?
Just mention him, he will see it. Airm.ark without the dot.
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Epositive:

Just mention him, he will see it. Airm.ark without the dot.

Okay thanks
Should I add an hashtag(#) or at(@)
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by Epositive(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
kyber:

Okay thanks Should I add an hashtag(#) or at(@)
Use (cc)
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Epositive:

Use (cc)

Okay thanks
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2022
(cc)airmark
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Pls guys drop your reviews here also
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 1:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Don’t sleep on my Ep guys
Re: I Have finally landed myself a big project after all the doubts(pictures) by kyber(m): 3:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Keep streaming guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Nigerians And Green Card / When A Guy Peck On A Fellow Guy's Cheek, Is He Gayy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.