Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) (27843 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sweetcho:
10000 naira that is less than £2. I am speechless i literally have no words. What a heartless animal she is, in fact even animals look after their young this woman is a dirty monster

Including the mgbeke that abandoned his responsibility and took off.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by wirinet(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrOjay1:
You didn't know how you'd take care of the baby but you enjoyed the sex and was screaming 'faster faster'.
Too bad.

Hang her on the gallows.
So according to your reasoning, the baby should be her punishment for enjoying sex? What a baby becomes a punishment instead of a source of joy, then something is fundamentally wrong with the human mind.

Allow the woman to abort, una say abortion is sin. The woman decided to sell the pikin for a mere N10,000 to a man of god. Maybe she thinks the man of God will raise the child in the way of the Lord. Una dey condemn. I am sure some wealthy childless couples are ready to pay millions. So what do you want her to do with the baby she does not want, throw it inside the forest or canal?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by wirinet(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sweetcho:
10000 naira that is less than £2. I am speechless i literally have no words. What a heartless animal she is, in fact even animals look after their young this woman is a dirty monster

Agreed she a heartless monster, but what do you suggest a woman who becomes pregnant and doesn't want the baby to do. There are millions of such girls or ladies that require your sound advice.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by exminister(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indaboski..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

This world is filled with Evil people
underage spotted, who give u phone self.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Faithful4real(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indaboski..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

You just disgrace yourself.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The mgbeke that abandoned his child nko? Wetin we go do am?
shey u know if na runz make her get the belle
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sweetcho: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
wirinet:

Agreed she a heartless monster, but what do you suggest a woman who becomes pregnant and doesn't want the baby to do. There are millions of such girls or ladies that require your sound advice.

In this 2021 if a woman of age doesn't know what to do in order to prevent a pregnancy, she really shouldn't be having xes, finally if all else fails and the baby is here dont put it in a plastic bag and sell it for £2! Are there hospitals or adoption agencies or orphanages in Naija?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sweetcho: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Including the mgbeke that abandoned his responsibility and took off.

If you like!?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
Sometimes, I think I might have a child somewhere. This is because of the many times I've cum inside vagina.
I think the father of the baby is here in nairaland
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by dokxavi: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:

This is extremely defamatory. Desist!
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by wirinet(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sweetcho:

In this 2021 if a woman of age doesn't know what to do in order to prevent a pregnancy, she really shouldn't be having xes, finally if all else fails and the baby is here dont put it in a plastic bag and sell it for £2! Are there hospitals or adoption agencies or orphanages in Naija?

You talk like you have never been to niaja. Nigeria has an illiteracy rate of over 60% and worse for women. Even the so called literate are barely informed. Most girls in Nigeria have no idea of their reproductive cycle or reproductive health. So you are asking too much of the average Nigerian lady (and even guys) to know how to prevent pregnacy.

The only contraceptive method most people here know is condom, and condoms present it's own issues. Like;
It's propensity to tear (especially the cheap ones), sex might be spontaneous and no time to find one, and it's difficult to a strictly adhere to constant use in a long and stable relationship, especially when the couples live together.

In terms of contraceptives, believes Nigerians don't possess the discipline to take a tablet everyday, and girls generally believe contraceptive tablets and injection has side effects. My wife says contraceptives make women gain weight. I honestly don't know how true it is, but we use the counting/ safe days method. She has the app downloaded on her phone.

About adoption, the adoption process and laws in Nigeria is crazy. First hospitals can't take unwanted babies for adoption purposes, they don't have the rights. I know of no government adoption agency. There are some non government orphanages that do adoption, but it's crazy. I had a former neighbour while I was living in V/I that adopted a baby, she told me she was only able to adopt after a waiting period of 2 years, and had to pay more than N100,000. She said that the waiting list was very long, and the children that are in demand are those that were picked up on the roads or dropped anonymously on their door step, in which the mothers are unknown. Once the mother is known, no one will want to adopt the baby because of future legal problems. Our adoption laws are very weak.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
sad Looking for an explanation is not the same as justifying an action. You are wrong! It doesnt take much to read the short post undecided
Exactly, some of these illiterate morrons either cannot read or cannot comprehend after reading.

This is my first of of actually commending a so called pastor's behaviours..

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:

learn to read. it doesn't kill, see how you have disgrace yourself
That is why people fail common sense test.. smiley
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Draslo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

You should be more worried whether you have not contacted STD since you have been fvcking raw.
I'm as clean as a whistle
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Lukebryan2sure: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Amotekun with misplaced priority is
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
shey u know if na runz make her get the belle

Runs? And she sabi the pikin papa? Even tell am say she carry belle?

No be runs abeg. Na relationship wahala be this
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by tit(f): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Amotekun is now a joke.
Does the woman look like jihadist?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by ceeceeuwa: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
I'm as clean as a whistle
Eku Gbenshing!
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sweetcho: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
wirinet:

You talk like you have never been to niaja. Nigeria has an illiteracy rate of over 60% and worse for women. Even the so called literate are barely informed. Most girls in Nigeria have no idea of their reproductive cycle or reproductive health. So you are asking too much of the average Nigerian lady (and even guys) to know how to prevent pregnacy.

The only contraceptive method most people here know is condom, and condoms present it's own issues. Like;
It's propensity to tear (especially the cheap ones), sex might be spontaneous and no time to find one, and it's difficult to a strictly adhere to constant use in a long and stable relationship, especially when the couples live together.

In terms of contraceptives, believes Nigerians don't possess the discipline to take a tablet everyday, and girls generally believe contraceptive tablets and injection has side effects. My wife says contraceptives make women gain weight. I honestly don't know how true it is, but we use the counting/ safe days method. She has the app downloaded on her phone.

About adoption, the adoption process and laws in Nigeria is crazy. First hospitals can't take unwanted babies for adoption purposes, they don't have the rights. I know of no government adoption agency. There are some non government orphanages that do adoption, but it's crazy. I had a former neighbour while I was living in V/I that adopted a baby, she told me she was only able to adopt after a waiting period of 2 years, and had to pay more than N100,000. She said that the waiting list was very long, and the children that are in demand are those that were picked up on the roads or dropped anonymously on their door step, in which the mothers are unknown. Once the mother is known, no one will want to adopt the baby because of future legal problems. Our adoption laws are very weak.

Im a London born Ghanaian so yes you're absolutely right I've never been Naija before. Anyway whatever you say a lot of these so called illiterates can navigate their way through WhatsApp better than i and will be able to reel off the latest iphone Samsung and gadgets but don't know how to prevent a pregnancy ok if you say so!
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by amakadlite(f): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
I didn't see that simplyleo of a bigot masturbating on this thread like he did on the other thread where they sold a baby for 100k. simply.idiiot, you are a big fool and a hypocrite.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by loswhite(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
What is the objective of this useless security organization again?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Coinbased: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
ph
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Y for 10k? If u want to do somtin wrong u better do it right. 150k at least.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by einsteine(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Just like day old chick
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun Pastorprenuer
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun Pastorprenuer he will use it to secure more members to his church, and get more tithes by the gullibles
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Abigirlsuen:
Please bro what's the app's name
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Runs? And she sabi the pikin papa? Even tell am say she carry belle?

No be runs abeg. Na relationship wahala be this
if that's the case... Then this is my judgment... For abandoning and denying his girlfriend throughout her pregnancy I sentence him to 3year imprisonment without option of a fine and hard labor included package.... And I the girl for selling ur own child even if u were left to bear the burden... What u did was wrong and this is my judgment.... I sentence u to 5years imprisonment with an option of a fine which stands at #500,000...i rise.. Fair judgment

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by wirinet(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Kittex7:

Please bro what's the app's name

Period Tracker, ovulation calender & fertility app from playstore. Get baby is also good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death / My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.