Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) (28023 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Lordjude2021: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Try get sense even if ur village people has taken yours
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indabosmi..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

This world is filled with Evil people
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrOjay1:
You didn't know how you'd take care of the baby but you enjoyed the sex and was screaming 'faster faster'.
Too bad.

Hang her on the gallows.
So, Na only her get d blame abi? How about d irresponsible guy that impregnated her & took off , did he not also enjoy d knacks & was probably begging for one more round ..
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Aladdin1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indabosmi..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

You better remove apostle suleman from your list b4 God would bend your mouth,He's a true man of God.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by wellmax(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
aremuforlife:
The mother needs help, the pastor did the right thing by reporting the case to the authorities, but the pastor should have persuade the authorities not to prosecute the mother but to rehabilitate her, so that, those in her shoe will not dump their babies in gutter or dustbin.

He did the right thing
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by neonly: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
Sometimes, I think I might have a child somewhere. This is because of the many times I've cum inside vagina.

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by edonks1: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Not a clean story. Pastor turn the story
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by majamajic(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
Sometimes, I think I might have a child somewhere. This is because of the many times I've cum inside vagina.

Or STD !

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by jacoik(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
lolxxxxx hahahaha that means you are father of many nation
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by OyinO: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
No pastor in Nigeria will make Heaven because they are miles far away from the teachings of the Christos. They are ritualists, brainwashers, extortionists, child molesters, adulterers, wealth accumulators, private jet owners, lovers of opulence - lovers of the world and the things of the world, liars, wicked, deceivers and destroyers. They are very much unlike the Christ they preach about. Therefore, the real Kingdom of God is not for them. It is the Naija wicked Kingdom of the Nigerian God that is meant for them.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lord help us
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by nedekid: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pardon me, I thought amotekun was meant to check the menace of heardsmen.
Hope they are not getting distracted.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by oyetunder(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:

learn to read. it doesn't kill, see how you have disgrace yourself

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Tremple8v: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
The reason all this is really happening, Most is Poverty. This country no dey alright.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by harmony75: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
she taught she was free, thank God for the good man.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by SatanBoss: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
burn her
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sweetcho: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
10000 naira that is less than £2. I am speechless i literally have no words. What a heartless animal she is, in fact even animals look after their young this woman is a dirty monster
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Lightorder: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indaboski..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

you are a disgrace and a mistake to human race
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Villemark: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
The same ondo again....hmmmm
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Lightorder: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
No I
ena5four:
There's Something Y'all Not Seeing Here, And I Smile In Chinese O,

1. Why Would The Woman Wants To Sell The Baby To The Pastor?

I Mean Isn't There Any Other Person Available?
Why Pastor Of All People,

As For Me, I Suspect Even The Pastor's Hands Isn't Clear Or I Thought, Mind You, Don't Quote Me If Your Head Dey Leak O.

2. My Advice To All Young Woman Or Ladies Out There, Please Be Wary Of Your Patner, Is He A Trusted Person, I Mean, Will He Worth Whatever Effort You Will Or Going To Make On Him,

The Thing Be Say, My Oyinbo Seff Get As E Be O, Lol

Anyways, I Dey Find Rich Girlfriend O cheesy
oga , the way you people reason is just terrible. When people have problems, who do they run to first?? Let me help you sir. They don’t run to the hotel, bar, football pitch, market, but to the church. Who do you see there ? Pastors or priests. That is how it should be. The pastor did what he is expected to do. Just that thing have gone bad nowadays
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by marsman: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
DestroyEvil:
You still never get complete Sense at all, we forgive Yorubas like you that are begining to get Sense small small. But as I read what you wrote again, I smell small stupidity and Cowardness. And we have already set out to kill all traitors, Betrayers and anybody with an iota of Cowardness among Yorubas! Which one is "He shall overcome?!" Abi you wan make violent Thunder kill you for where you dey now?!!!! Why Isolating him?!!! WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!!!!!! You big fool must never see yourself as out of this. SUNDAY IGBOHO REPRESENTS WE; ALL YORUBAS!!! Get that into your halfly dumb numb Skull!
Shut up and face your already conquered monkey igbo tribe.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Soweez20: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indaboski..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

[b][/b]

See as you embarrassed your family at large
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:

Truth is that a lot of guys have kids in orphanages, but that is a topic for another day.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Weedhustler:
Tufiakwa for all this vargina people!

Tufiakwa for the man who abandoned his child.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrOjay1:
You didn't know how you'd take care of the baby but you enjoyed the sex and was screaming 'faster faster'.
Too bad.

Hang her on the gallows.

Hang the father of the child as well. Any man who can't take care of his child should not be allowed to live.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by matm: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:

Not child but many children.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
At times poverty can make one sell valuable things.... But for this lady her problem is not poverty but greed when she knew she doesn't want baby why did she go chop ponmo... I don't know why she can't bear the consequences now... Make dem teach her lesson.. Na this kind of lady go go baby factory willingly say she dey look for job.... Yeye mother.. See as the pikin fine.. Pesin wey get head no get cap oo... Where some people are somewhere looking for what she threw away.

The mgbeke that abandoned his child nko? Wetin we go do am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / 3 Die, Others Injured Trying To Escape From Customs Officers / 7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.