Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) (28021 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by golddare: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380304/amotekun-arrest-woman-selling-day-old/

Kindly change the topic in a way that will portray the Pastor in a good light. Honestly if not that I read it one will have concluded wrongly. Possibly: Pastor exposed a woman for selling her child for 10,000.
Or Amotekun arrested a woman exposed by pastor for selling her child for 10,000.

I think the fear of reporting cases to police will reduce because of amotekun.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
wirinet:

Period Tracker, ovulation calender & fertility app from playstore. Get baby is also good.
Thanks
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by SirGod: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Abigirlsuen:
In terms of contraceptives, believes Nigerians don't possess the discipline to take a tablet everyday, and girls generally believe contraceptive tablets and injection has side effects. My wife says contraceptives make women gain weight. I honestly don't know how true it is, but we use the counting/ safe days method. She has the app downloaded on her phone.
if you can contact me, i can provide you with prevention ring. Instead of putting your wife's health in danger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / 7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / 3 Die, Others Injured Trying To Escape From Customs Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.