Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Even Earth Is Against Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Earth Is Against Woman (620 Views)

The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations / The Hardest Thing To Stop On Earth Is Masturbation / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Earth Is Against Woman by GodWrites: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enjoy the trip!

Being a millionaire, traveler, entrepreneur, and lover, life has taught me only but one lesson - be wary of woman.

At the top of the food chain is the woman, and nothing has ever stood in her way and remaineth the same.

I was born of a woman, who taught me what real and unconditional love is. She fed me her essence, and till my last breath, I'm part of her.

Aside from me, her only child, she was capable of anything. Murder is a piece of cake, for I watched her stabbed a man in the kitchen without flinching.

Even my father was scared of her that he left, and when she looks at me to assure me of her love, I could feel the coldness and yet, love in her eyes.

She was a misunderstood being. The mistakes of her youth still haunt her, and even my presence brought her only little consolation.

How she won custody of me was brutal. I watched my mother become a vicious, manipulative persecutor in court.

I watched her paint a horrible picture of my dad to the court, to give reasons as to why this man doesn't deserve her precious baby.

Even my father was in utter shock, as tear drip down his cheeks like a fountain. He was speechless and the judge did the needful.

"Look at me," she said, and her voice almost wrecked in the process.

"You know that mummy loves you, right?" She said, and I watched the clouds in her eyes gave way for a downpour.

No matter how many men came into her life, she was not ready to be submissive to any.

This flaw in her nature made her unsuccessful in marriage, for no man desires a woman that stands toe to toe with him.

Though she never gave me a normal childhood, I cherished every moment with her. She was, my superhero, and she was the only real love I ever felt.

She scorned religion, for it was the very tool that brought her degradation. A religion that subjects her into a life of servitude and submission.

If their be a bloodline of Lilith, my mother will no doubt, be of her.

Regardless of her unsuccessful relationships, she was the epitome of beauty and intelligence.

This made her super successful as a saleswoman. Money was never a problem, the only problem was living with a being who feels like she's, GOD.

As I grew older, she got even more beautiful. She showered me with books, and for a week, I could be lost in one of the fictitious world I've created, exploring it almost in an astral state.

It was during my journey into wisdom that I discovered the real identity of woman. She was an abomination, a defilement of all worlds.

Even nature hates her, and keeps punishing her in an endless circle of suffering.

As if the woman have not suffered enough, earth is now manipulating her own programming, bringing forth gays, Misogynist, incels, and redpillers, all in a bid to undermine and torture women.

The woman, throughout history, has sought a way of escape this mental cage that seems eternal.

Some have been able to fight nature in return, even use her to their bidding through manipulation of energy and matter.

When a woman goes beyond mere intelligence and transcends into enlightenment, she shall stand before presidents and every being will crave her scent.

The scent of a woman is one of the mysteries that have eluded man's intelligence. Even their constant strive to replicate it in the lab has been futile.

If you're a woman, be proud for you're a phenomenon. My mother was, and I was opportune to be by her side during her final hours.

She died of cancer, and though it was a horrendous time for us, it allowed her to share with me some of her wisdom.

I asked her if she ever regrets her actions, the things she've done.

I saw her lips stretched, she smiled. But one that depicts pain. That's how bad cancer can be.

"My only regrets are the things I'm yet to do"

That was her response and for a moment, I was stunned. What could be that which she failed to do? I found myself asking.

As if she could read my mind, she said.

"Death, don't be afraid of it. It's the doorway!"

Okay, time to unplugged from the matrix.

Bye potato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by Molahnelson(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Utopia
Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by Bluezy13(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lemme book space and grab my glasses...
It is going to be a long read
Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by tobechi74: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2021
I admire your writing skills
Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by Mide3367: 2:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Wow
Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by mosdii(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by Peaceyw(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
In Ryuk's voice: This thread is so...interesting
Re: Even Earth Is Against Woman by oaselemi: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
someone should help us summarize the message OP was trying to pass

(1) (Reply)

Watch Pastor David Explain How Apostle Suleman Slept With His Wife / Do U Know That Mother Are More Loving In The Family Than Father / How Do I Handle My Maltreating Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.