Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (68937 Views)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Fulani Group Demands 4% Of Bauchi Land To End Clashes / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by gaddafe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nbotee:
See the mumu dat can barely read issuing threats and demands.. Jus imagine the illiterate addressing the press

I don't believe that this life is not balanced but I know that Nigeria is not balance. Those illiterate you're talking about, in the scheme of things in Nigeria are more powerful than you with all the books and degrees you've acquired. Never underestimate illiterate people in Nigeria. Otherwise an illiterate who scored F9 in English wouldn't be your president.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by miketyler(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
He has a lot of work to do on his English vocabulary ...I couldn't even watch to the end..pity your eardrums and don't watch this video ..your brain won't be able to process

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by djbussy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Money you no get, power , you no get, education, you no get, juju you no get, God , you no get, . Who you be?
One Ghana must go bag from tinubu should sponsor his education.
If you no get money, ___________ your_________?
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by falopey: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
The guy can’t even read. I had to stop the video, couldn’t finish it. It was hurting my ear.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by olac21(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't bother playing the video clip..
It is irritating to the hears!!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
SanusiGworo:

And he's probably the most intelligent among those foools.

If he was not the most intelligent among them, he would not have been asked to read the text.

Western Education has become Haram for all of Nigeria since Buhari government, as universities remain shut for nearly a year.

The south must go down to the standard of the north - that’s the objective.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
BastardWike:
If Awolowo and Abiola couldn't escape the wrath of their slave masters, is it the opolo eye bullion van Tinubu that will?

His disgrace is coming in 3D grin grin

You forgot to add the man that died looking at FFK banging his wife, Ojukwu. What of the traditional ruler that died in exile who was brought back only to be buried in his Kingdom? Nnamdi Kalu's father! Should I mention more?
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by michaelponle(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why did I watch this video.........
Looooooooooool
All will be well
We move
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Illiteracy is mad o
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by esereme2019: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tom Oil I heard him say.

Is this also one of Tinubu's firm? grin grin angry

Why didn't he writeeand read in arabic to avoid all this dramas.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
HOW ON EARTH THIS IS A NEWS.THE GUY IS JUST BABBLING .I ;DIN SWAHILI.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Emzenoz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Don't watch the video. Pity your eardrums
I no dea ever hear word. Now my ear don get problem
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Beninwitch: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
GamalNasser:

Barely? Dude can't read !!!!

This statement made me play the video. It was hilarious! �

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by esereme2019: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tom Oil I heard him say.

Why didn't he writee and read in arabic to avoid all this dramas.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pascal181:
Chai... He cannot even read the script. What a country

I don't have a problem with d guy. It's d journalists that are chooking microphone in d guys mouth as if they understand what he was saying. Even AIT de there. If I was one of them, I will just remove my microphone & tell my cameraman that we should start going back to d office

3 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by esereme2019: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tom Oil I heard him say.

Why didn't he write and read in arabic to avoid all this dramas.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Drenix(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nbotee:
See the mumu dat can barely read issuing threats and demands.. Jus imagine the illiterate addressing the press

And an educated press they listen to him .
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Racoon:
This is just to tell you that these people are insincere about the so called peace truce that our SW brethren are jubilating they signed with them.Tinubu ought to speak up against the atrocities of these killer Fulanis and not keep quiet to sound political correct.

Meanwhile, can they first call for the arrest of their killer brothers in the SW? Had it been a non-power favoured clique that made this announcement against Buhari now, DSS, NPF, NSCDC, Army, etc would have storm there to arrest them.Useless country.

shut up your mouth, The greedy Tinubu has nothing to do with the peace of Yoruba

they can killl the ediot for all I care, Yoruba land must be save, Yorubas must have peace

you think Tinubu give a damn about average Yoruba or Nigerians? Tinubu is just another politician who care about his pocket

you Dundee should quit associating Tinubu predicament with Yorubas. don't politicize our peaceful environment with your shortsighted propaganda

go and take the presidency in 2023 with Umahi the flyover bridge Governor, una eyes go clear

4 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by berbs: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
He can not even read the thing well.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Jsucre(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Supan:
A cow would have read it better... My eardrum is spinning...
headache ooo, who's selling eardrop here. I can't hear again pls.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by demmie1: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Next time I would listen to your advice. I just survived 3mins of HEAR torture.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Majestic77(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
I didn't understand a word from this guy. Though it was written for him, but he couldn't even read it. Smh
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by walkingshadow911: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
KunleyY19:
grin Chai... Book no easy ooo....
And that guy fit Don dey make mouth since.
See flopping nitori Olorun!!! angry grin

if u serve in the north, u will be shocked at the English their so call graduate speaks. this country is on autopilot grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by JuIiusmalema: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
SanusiGworo:

And he's probably the most intelligent among those foools.
chai I just watch the video.
This is very shameful.
Gosh dude can't even read
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
But you blabbing so-called southerners here, you don’t understand that Hausa language has since become the lingua franca for Arewa where Western Education has become Haram?

Arewa had since 1999 adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, literally carved out a new country from Nigeria for Arewa.

Your politicians from the south line up for 2023 to beg Arewa for apex political power, as if they can change anything if given the power.

Because of their fattening their private bank account, they would not do the needful - separate the south from Arewa. They watch those they represent in DYSFUNCTIONAL NIGERIA to be further dehumanized by Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by stephenponti(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ogundeleai(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Smh, gbogbo aye, Eko ni fowo yín jóná nípa ríran ọmọ ni ile iwe.. If you are uncomfortable reading from script, what will happen speaking directly to the press.. Ogaooo ooo!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by JuIiusmalema: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexis11:
I just watched the video omo ×10000000 grin cheesy

The illiterates in the north is real oooo grin

cheesy
finally watched the video, mehn when they say illiteracy abounds in the North, I thought they were joking.
Now I've confirmed this

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by jditimiya(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
cool cool cool coolWhat a hell. Guys wake up and go to school and do better. I can not believe my eyes that a grown up man like this fool can not read what is written for him. What a 2021 shame. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by JuIiusmalema: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
wellmax:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am still laughing really hard.

The only word he pronounced correctly is FULANI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the kind laugh wey I tear after watching the video.
It's a shame
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by DSC7: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
PapaBaby:
By the time Buhari finish with Tinubu, he'd regret not remaining in Chicago doing his drug business.

Very unfortunate Dat Tinubu hv been sidelined...

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by OSASBOI: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I swear, started watching it but quickly ended the shit, I dey shame on the Guy behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.