Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships (2068 Views)

Erotic Workout: How Instructors, Patrons Use Gyms For Intimate Affairs / How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Stubborn82: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
There is this saying, if mountain didn't go to Muhammed then Muhammed will go to a mountain. For the purpose of enlightenment I want to ask.

One. If it is possible for a mature lady to woo a man for serious intimate relationships?
Two. If possible then how better can a lady go about it?.
Three. Only mature mind I need to respond to me.
Four. How do guys feel when a lady approach them for relationships?
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stubborn82:
There is this saying, if mountain didn't go to Muhammed then Muhammed will go to a mountain. For the purpose of enlightenment I want to ask.

One. If it is possible for a mature lady to woo a man for serious intimate relationships?
Ladies approaching guys for a relationship isn't a new thing.. sad even my current babe made the move on me... but most of them wont be straight about it.. but If the guy is sharp.. he will definitely notice..

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Ohteebee(f): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
There are so many ways to this thing..which are quite easy.

You can even make him ask you out. I tried this, and it worked.

I've got a package on it... You might love to Whatsapp me to understand this and more.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Jenny1010(f): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just give him your time. Laugh even when his joke aren't funny. Make him feel your presence. If he doesn't see the green light, forget it he is a dullard. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by ITbomb(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't think a girl should woo a guy for sex

Just be friendly with him, get him drunk and lure him to the slaughter slab.

When you are through, dress up, bone up but flash a smile just when you are leaving. That should get him confused and curious

If he starts to woo you after the sex, then you got him. If not, continue for just sex
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by SarutobiEky(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jenny1010:
Just give him your time. Laugh even when his joke aren't funny. Make him feel your presence. If he doesn't see the green light, forget it he is a dullard. undecided
apt.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Stubborn82: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
ITbomb:
I don't think a girl should woo a guy for sex

Just be friendly with him, get him drunk and lure him to the slaughter slab.

When you are through, dress up, bone up but flash a smile just when you are leaving. That should get him confused and curious

If he starts to woo you after the sex, then you got him. If not, continue for just sex

I didn't mean for sex, by intimacy I mean, having a very close relationship : very warm and friendly
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by ITbomb(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stubborn82:

I didn't mean for sex, by intimacy I mean, having a very close relationship : very warm and friendly
If that, it's very risky
Guys don't appreciate that, 80% of the time

Warm and friendly without sex is slow death, it is anti nature for two opposite sex glossing in hormones to "just dey like that" .
No matter how long they pretend, the frustration will show eventually

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by CalmElder(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can give you practical lessons.
As an elder, I love sharing my experience for free, so, talk to uncle grin
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jenny1010:
There are many guys who see the green light but choose to ignore.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by helinues: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Eye contact.. They call it Oju Loro wa....

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by stacyadams: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
One babe Don write her number for paper inside church,giv her brother to com giv me after church..

Another Don come sit-down beside me for where I dey smoke dey think bout my life,,she start with introduction,small talk then askd for my numbr grin
It was later I discovered that from her house,she always saw me passing aiiday to go smoke

Another Don giv me strong green light currently,,las las I collect number ,I neva call am yet.. grin

So if u c wettin u like,always try luck...I got other instances too
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stubborn82:

It's Easy. Just Press Him Mumu Button.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by iamtosinofficial(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jenny1010:
forget, I notice these signs and will ignore.. if you can't come straight.. na your own problem. You ladies love to be chased. I be alpha male abeg�

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Quality20(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just b greeting him elderly greetings n show respect very much
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Quality20(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
Eye contact.. They call it Oju Loro wa....
na asewo modus b dat, so don't try it
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by mosdii(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by helinues: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Quality20:
na asewo modus b dat, so don't try it

grin grin
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by blinking001(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Comment readers association of Nigeria...I came here for the comments.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Jman06(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jenny1010:
A dullard What if the feeling isn't mutual ? Must a guy like every lady that shows him greenlight ? Well, only a sex starved guy would do that.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Shortyyy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who get time for this one.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by BigDawsNet: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can manipulate your mind and make you ask me out

It's a simple trick

But I won't if you ain't my type... wink
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
It depends on what you want from him. Different objectives have different methods. And one method may not even work for all men. Approaching him for a one night stand is the easiest method; just walk up to him, press his biceps and tell him that you wonder how good those would feel around you. If he's not married or afraid of women, he'll take you home and show you. That line has worked on me before, I confess.
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Nazgul: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stubborn82:

1. Very possible

2. Be friendly around him. You might desire him, but you don't know if he feels the same way, so approaching him might not turn out well if he doesn't feel the same way. That's why it's always advisable to be friendly around him. That way if he doesn't reciprocate, you can easily withdraw without any heartbreak. If he does feel the same way, he can easily ask you out, and you can happily agreed to date him.

3. Ok

4. I will only speak for myself here. I'll feel very uncomfortable, especially if she's not my taste. Cos I know that turning down her request will make her feel bad. That's why I do prefer it when she plays the friendly card. That way if I don't fancy her I can easily make it know to her through my body language and both parties can go our separate ways without making anyone feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Stubborn82: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nazgul:

1. Very possible

2. Be friendly around him. You might desire him, but you don't know if he feels the same way, so approaching him might not turn out well if he doesn't feel the same way. That's why it's always advisable to be friendly around him. That way if he doesn't reciprocate, you can easily withdraw without any heartbreak. If he does feel the same way, he can easily ask you out, and you can happily agreed to date him.

3. Ok

4. I will only speak for myself here. I'll feel very uncomfortable, especially if she's not my taste. Cos I know that turning down her request will make her feel bad. That's why I do prefer it when she plays the friendly card. That way if I don't fancy her I can easily make it know to her through my body language and both parties can go our separate ways without making anyone feel bad.

Thank you
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Stubborn82: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ohteebee:
There are so many ways to this thing..which are quite easy.

You can even make him ask you out. I tried this, and it worked.

I've got a package on it... You might love to Whatsapp me to understand this and more.

Thank you, I would have love to WhatsApp u, but why can't you just post the trick here so that many women can learn
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Stubborn82: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
It depends on what you want from him. Different objectives have different methods. And one method may not even work for all men. Approaching him for a one night stand is the easiest method; just walk up to him, press his biceps and tell him that you wonder how good those would feel around you. If he's not married or afraid of women, he'll take you home and show you. That line has worked on me before, I confess.

That's weird, I'm not a hoe
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by ikorodureporta: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
just ask him when he wl take you out for a lunch
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Mandela27: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Some of us see the greenlight but we're too focused...Y'all towtow people are bunch of distraction undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stubborn82:

That's weird, I'm not a hoe

I didn't say you were. You asked for solutions, and your title did specify 'intimate relations'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can U Eat Biscuit In Front Of Babe? / My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him / Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.