Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? (20194 Views)

Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage? / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by LutanFyah: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I was going to give you return fire, but I discovered you are terribly ignorant and have lost the plot.

Your above points highlight chauvinism without an atom of knowledge, intellect or focus.

Your bloodthirsty kind created wars, so they must fight them to their last drop of blood. And you know the best part about it? Your kind deemed women too weak. So, you know what that means? They must continue to die for your kind to feel good about their war decisions, and continue to die alone in wars of their own invention, while women will continue to thrive. Kudos to all the wars men invented. Kudos to all they've destroyed, too.

Apatheticme, please educate another one of these about women in science. It appears the lower IQ creatures are uninformed and back again with their usual delusional assumptions about women.

Men should use their brains and stop sounding stupider than testosterone always makes them sound.

Stop bleating like a hungry goat and continue with the banal and pedestrian logic you lesser human vomit with your single digit intelligent quotient.

Bunch of sextoys masquerading as humans when they can barely invent anything worthwhile to save their miserable selves.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by apatheticme(f): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by apatheticme(f): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
LutanFyah:
Stop bleating like a hungry goat and continue with the banal and pedestrian logic you lesser human vomit with your single digit intelligent quotient.

Bunch of sextoys masquerading as humans when they can barely invent anything worthwhile to save their miserable selves.

Sextoys you can't do without?? These same Sextoys should you have the opportunity to sleep with one, you'll run here at supersonic speed to open threads and brag to your fellow blockheads that you've slept with ten! IMPLYING that you so much need the Sextoy to get validation from your fellow confused males!

Y'all must really be mad, depressed and sad that your fates are tied to pvssies!

Same pvssy y'all despise, you can't do without! Women don't envy Dick, but y'all men envy pvssy, whine over it, curse it, despise it, yet spend on it, drown in it and oftentimes die in it! Pvssy is your major gist, whenever y'all meet at bars, clubs, meetings, online, offline etc, y'all continually yap about pvssies and brag over how many y'all have had, yet you despise this same pvssy!! Aren't you lots the most Hypocritical things to grace the earth's surface??

Guess what?? For every minute you're here barking like a rabid dog tryna take out your frustrations on women, your gender and fellow male is out there disgracing you begging to just put only the tip in with loads of cash, but he will be scamming you with epistles of being a red piller here!!

Dude you're so fvkng gullible! You better channel the energy behind this hatred into money making schemes and don't take every foolish thing you read online serious, Mr. greater human!

Confused frustrated penis people! Red Broke pilllers grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by LutanFyah: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
apatheticme:

Reading through your post, it's easily discernible and quite understandable where you got most of your points!

You're probably swallowing ALL the lies that psychologist guy is dishing out to you on TRP thread hook line and sinker, an evidence of a dead misogynistic brain who is too lazy to do his own research, but brags with crappy info he garners from low budget Broke ass dunderheads!

Firstly, women have always and will always be deployed on war fronts and have actively participated in guerilla warfare over the years. This was recently demonstrated again by the female battalion deployed to safeguard Kaduna-Abuja route seeing as the menfolk has failed! Late Tolulope Arotile achieved a feat that no male had attained in the Nigerian army, yet it was your evil wicked gender, 3males who were jealous of her success that killed her! Nobody started screaming 'fear men' or 'fear penis people' on such threads!

You should rather be the one to stay away from women's innovations, and let's see how meaningful your life would be!
From the field of Medicine, to Pharmacology, to Astrology, Astronomy, Paediatrics, Physics, Chemistry, Cosmetics, wireless transmission, geology, Mathematics etc women have excelled and made notable inventions which makes life worthwhile! But you wouldn't know these things, cos the time you were supposed to study science, history and subjects that would open your brain, you were busy castigating women and hiding under your mama's skirts!

Worthy of special mention is Marie Curie (born Maria Salomea Skłodowska) who was the first woman to receive a Nobel prize for her works on radiations and, up until today, the only woman to receive two Nobel prizes (among them, one Nobel prize in chemistry for discoveries on Polonium and Radium). She is the sole laureate to be recognized within two distinct scientific areas.

Should you decide to not be too lazy/bigoted/closed minded for some research, you could update yourself with this link!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_discoveries_by_women

I'll be awaiting the usual invective laden/cowardly/angry/confused response peculiar to your ilk! But then, you could also dissapoint me sha, and come up with a reasonable, logical comeback, worthy of educative discourse, either ways choice is yours!

Ciao!
You had to go through my post just to come up with this spineless and watery rhetoric? If you had to stoop so low just to string up this weak rejoinder, that means I've done some damage on your weak and feminine psyche.

P.S Don't forget that gentleman you mentioned, cos he needs to pay rent for living free in your head too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by LutanFyah: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
apatheticme:

Reading through your post, it's easily discernible and quite understandable where you got most of your points!

You're probably swallowing ALL the lies that psychologist guy is dishing out to you on TRP thread hook line and sinker, an evidence of a dead misogynistic brain who is too lazy to do his own research, but brags with crappy info he garners from low budget Broke ass dunderheads!

Firstly, women have always and will always be deployed on war fronts and have actively participated in guerilla warfare over the years. This was recently demonstrated again by the female battalion deployed to safeguard Kaduna-Abuja route seeing as the menfolk has failed! Late Tolulope Arotile achieved a feat that no male had attained in the Nigerian army, yet it was your evil wicked gender, 3males who were jealous of her success that killed her! Nobody started screaming 'fear men' or 'fear penis people' on such threads!

You should rather be the one to stay away from women's innovations, and let's see how meaningful your life would be!
From the field of Medicine, to Pharmacology, to Astrology, Astronomy, Paediatrics, Physics, Chemistry, Cosmetics, wireless transmission, geology, Mathematics etc women have excelled and made notable inventions which makes life worthwhile! But you wouldn't know these things, cos the time you were supposed to study science, history and subjects that would open your brain, you were busy castigating women and hiding under your mama's skirts!

Worthy of special mention is Marie Curie (born Maria Salomea Skłodowska) who was the first woman to receive a Nobel prize for her works on radiations and, up until today, the only woman to receive two Nobel prizes (among them, one Nobel prize in chemistry for discoveries on Polonium and Radium). She is the sole laureate to be recognized within two distinct scientific areas.

Should you decide to not be too lazy/bigoted/closed minded for some research, you could update yourself with this link!

I'll be awaiting the usual invective laden/cowardly/angry/confused response peculiar to your ilk! But then, you could also dissapoint me sha, and come up with a reasonable, logical comeback, worthy of educative discourse, either ways choice is yours!

Ciao!
You had to go through my post just to come up with this spineless and watery rhetoric? If you had to stoop so low just to string up this weak rejoinder, that means I've done some damage on your weak and feminine psyche.

P.S Don't forget that gentleman you mentioned, cos he needs to pay rent for living free in your head too.

Adios!!!
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by vickydevoka(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why so interested in your wife's money?
Because she's interested in mine too

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by illicit(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tinyemeka:

How is the wife regarded as a liability?!

The man is usually the breadwinner now....

The wife is often the man's responsibility, it's not always fun if the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by Hathor5(f): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
What else will he do if not pay the bills? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by apatheticme(f): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
LutanFyah:

Adios!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by descarado: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
To some men, it's a thing of pride. When they stop, it looks like you have eroded their masculinity.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by descarado: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
loveymom:
Counter thread grin cheesy cheesy

Let me sit and read comments, this Toxicland is entertaining. grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Oh, there was something like this before?
This place is real comedy.
These days, I don't have strength at all.
If not to follow naija news, I for don bell out since.

How una dey?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by apatheticme(f): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
LutanFyah:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
descarado:

cheesy cheesy
Oh, there was something like this before?
This place is real comedy.
These days, I don't have strength at all.
If not to follow naija news, I for don bell out since.

How una dey?

grin cheesy Here’s the link https://www.nairaland.com/6382793/it-compulsory-woman-good-cook

Likewise myself, na to keep up with what’s going on in naija.

We are good and hope you and yours are great smiley
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Church agbasala oooo grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by abisolagladys(f): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2021
How many men drop money for clothe, hair making and other petty things that the children needs

No be woman dey use her money dey do all these one

If you can not provide for your family
Please don't marry and especially don't bring children to this world to be suffering

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by BRATISLAVA: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2021
LutanFyah:

You're still making noise, even when you can see your reasoning as a man is always going to end in failure? This is why men have how IQs.

You don't even have any good points. Just empty assumptions and loudmouthed poor logic. Which is why YOU have NEVER invented any of the things you think men invented. You're just another penis on legs. And a chest beating shame to other men who have intellect.

Now that you have seen the importance of women in military and science, you have a watery rejoinder. Just your empty rambling.

Go back to your knuckle dragging. You cannot be taught beyond your useless masochist programming.

PS: As long as men continue to be criminals, they will be the ones to stop themselves. Any evil they begin, as they always have and will, they will sacrifice themselves for women to correct it. Women will enjoy the benefits. Your kind is a blight on the Earth, a pest of evil proportions.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by BRATISLAVA: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2021
apatheticme:

I made logical and sound points!!

You couldn't make any point, no single fact or evidence based info to refute what I posted, just invectives and abuses!!

Shows for real y'all red Broke pillers are just bunch of unintelligent mofos!

No wonder y'all swallow the message of hate against women hook line and sinker, without questioning your lord and master, who feeds you with garbage!

Tell me, how is your brain better than that of a herdsman?? Or boko haram?? Cos those ones too just follow their masters, they are too scared or simply too dumb to make their own informed decisions!

You're a waste of your mother's labor pains and a waste of your father's sperm!

Dickhead!

Don't mind that lowlife.

Common information on inventions, he doesn't have. But he can beat his chest like a chimpanzee over what he doesn't know.

The caliber of modern men who crawl about the planet aren't fit to lick the boots of their predecessors, nor those of the women they want to dominate.

Nairaland, the cesspit of ignorant misogynists. Their arguments for men are always substandard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by BRATISLAVA: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2021
apatheticme:

Ciao!

Thank you for your input. Once again, you have taught all men something they didn't know about women.

If only he had an iota of sense to read and discern. But he won't. They've (misogynists) taught him things he cannot have common sense or intellect to think about critically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by BRATISLAVA: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

Because she's interested in mine too

You sound jealous and too entitled to hers.

When did women taking up mens responsibilities become a thing? You people should go back to your Bibles.
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by vickydevoka(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You sound jealous and too entitled to hers.

When did women taking up mens responsibilities become a thing? You people should go back to your Bibles.
I no de read Bible. When I de pay 1million naira make she get de work. She didn't tell me about men's responsibility. Or the Bible

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by BRATISLAVA: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

I no de read Bible. When I de pay 1million naira make she get de work. She didn't tell me about men's responsibility. Or the Bible

Enjoy, then. It's obvious you don't know your responsibilities or hers.
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by vickydevoka(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Enjoy, then. It's obvious you don't know your responsibilities or hers.
I don't know, money alone has many responsibility

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by descarado: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2021
loveymom:

grin cheesy Here’s the link https://www.nairaland.com/6382793/it-compulsory-woman-good-cook

Likewise myself, na to keep up with what’s going on in naija.

We are good and hope you and yours are great smiley
Thank you so much sis kiss
Up to page 13 shocked shocked
Abasi mkpò cheesy

We dey o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2021
descarado:

Thank you so much sis kiss
Up to page 13 shocked shocked
Abasi mkpò cheesy

We dey o.

Trust Toxicland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by DEMZEE(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2021
chii8:

Na waoooo.... Brother,you are too mean Biko,life happens....

Life happens to all

But it doesn't shift gender roles and responsibilities
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by chii8(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

Life happens to all

But it doesn't shift gender roles and responsibilities

Haba brother,be nice nah!so a woman shouldn't help a man struggling financially to take care of his family,she should just leave the whole job for the man even when she's in a position to help? Well, every mallam to his own kettle.My mum did,by the grace of God, I'm helping my husband too and I know my daughter will do same for her future husband.
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by balitaaluminium(f): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
very very important. we are your helpmate not Equal BILL mate.
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by DEMZEE(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
chii8:

Haba brother,be nice nah!so a woman shouldn't help a man struggling financially to take care of his family,she should just leave the whole job for the man even when she's in a position to help? Well, every mallam to his own kettle.My mum did,by the grace of God, I'm helping my husband too and I know my daughter will do same for her future husband.

Why marry a man who's not financially stable and independent??
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by chii8(f): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why marry a man who's not financially stable and independent??

Nna guy...I give up,biko.
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by DEMZEE(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2021
chii8:

Nna guy...I give up,biko.

Lol

Just asking questions tho
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by MSGAMBLE9: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Boxer007:

WTF?? .only Gay men pay bills. Real mens do not pay bills. Preach! angry
Fact.
Re: Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? by MSGAMBLE9: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Boxer007:

WTF?? .only Gay men pay bills. Real mens do not pay bills. Preach! angry
Fact.

A wise man sighted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working / 10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.