Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50928 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Muhylonaire007: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Lwkmd
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

That is if you have one (sense) cool

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Everyday.. Christianity is becoming more and more of a joke.. as islam is becoming more and more of a terrorist organisation ....

Smh.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, clown. Why you neva do am since?
Anyways, he's no different from Tb Joshua, Oyedepo, Adeboye and Pastor Chris.
Same goal, different format.

Yes they are all same but different format

How can u be telling someone that Jesus is coming soon , yet u build 100,000 seating capacity auditorium with blocks, bricks and concrete ?

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Jamesbally: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
IGBO PASTOR, I run when I sight them. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by RedChiefPriest: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by newguy1(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Okay...... all this hustling guys just keep justifying the fact that Nigerians are terrible individuals that would do anything to keep getting money from gullible individuals
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by BlestHanneSSG: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
grin
illicit:
Abeg sha no raise armed robbers....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Ofemmanu1: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Haha yeeboh?!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by moit40: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2021
I hope the dead bodies will be from the cemetery or morgue in the full glare of the public. Olodo scammer

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Richy4(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Maybe the baba has assured him that 28 is the ideal date for miracles.. Because if it's of God, he won't take the glory... angry Any Christian out there that knows his/her bible should know that "I will..." does not work well especially when you are doing the things of God..
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2021
side effects of smoking expired weed.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

Yes they are all same but different format

How can u be telling someone that Jesus is coming soon , yet u build 100,000 seating capacity auditorium with blocks, bricks and concrete ?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Jamesbally:
IGBO PASTOR, I run when I sight them. grin grin grin grin grin

He is not a pastor , but a prophet

Just like white garment prophets in ogun and osun !

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by greenskittles: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Whenever I hear Pastors brag like this I wonder if they even read the Bible. As an ex-Christian, I still notice how they contradict the very teachings they claim to uphold. Moses supposedly didn't enter the Promised Land because he claimed "he" was the one bringing water from the rock at the waters of Meribah (instead of God) and thus flouted the orders given to him by striking it twice. So whenever I hear a Pastor saying "I will do this", or "I did that", it just shows they're not good enough at their act. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
person wey wan do something no dey announce
well let's see what happens that day
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by simplesearch: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Do you brag to raise dead body(s), isn't that the work of the Holy-spirit which comes to play at God's discretion. This has proved more than ever that this business man is a charlatan practicing Christianity with shamanism. Affixing the name of Jesus to his won't save him from God's wrath eventually if he refuses to repent!
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No you made zero sense cos all the aforementioned aren't from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Na wa o they are not even hiding it again.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by afeezkeji(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Please can you help me to raise my 6ter husband ?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by AreahCode: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Inside venza with huge pot belly..... same symbol wey all these nollywood actors and clowns dey use act,na him u hold for hand,sure say u for don charm am make dem dey fall under the anonting. Holy. Holy

Scammer.
I was shocked to see a native doctor pray in jesus name and said Amen. God dey very merciful sha
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Omezif(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2021
I said it before that this man has a great faith that people and this government will never understand.
his working by faith Not by sight.
bible says thou shall not judge.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
BORROWED RELIGION IS NOW OUR NO 1 ENEMY IN AFRICA YOU COULD IMAGINE THIS FOLK SMOKING WEED PROVIDE BY SPIRIT FOR THIS COW
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Eriokanmi: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You forgot to mention reverend King, the man sentenced to death in Lagos some years back. He's also from anambra. The hustle didn't start today, lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by goshen26: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Tomorrow is 28th na, why in haste?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Petacephas: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Jesus said all these things must happen and they are happening. I urge everyone to be wise. Seek God but not miracles. Many fakes are in town but those who seek the face of God can never be deceived.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Rugaria: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Bia nso.....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Arabs999: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sure. You made a lot of sense. cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Floreate: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2021
This young man going by the name Onye Eze, needs to first give his life to Christ, undergo new convert class to learn at the feet of the master. His vulgar language speaks volume of the shallowness of his life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.