Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50936 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by CBARRY1: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
WAITING TILL 28 JANUARY SO AS TO REHEARSE WELL ?
We here have nothing to loose or gain from that. Just continue.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Tisham20(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Tomorrow is 28 am waiting oh
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by rafcrown(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Can you help wake up my late parents that died over 20 years ago, Biko
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MikeBetty(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
anytime i hear about this man Onyeze Jesus, i always liken him to Eddie Unogu, a popular 'ritualist' prophet in Anambra in eaply 90s.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by therajah: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
illicit:
Abeg sha no raise armed robbers....
Who will a robber raise, police?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by lastchild: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you didn't make sense when you mentioned father Edeh
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Wisebliss1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
I dey wait. Tomorrow nor far again
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by SolarEdge: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
For with Men it is impossible, but with God all this are possible. Also not by might nor by power, but by the spirit of God, says the Lord of hosts.

Do you want to Experience the joy that comes with uninterrupted power supply via solar power systems with premium battery with 10 YEARS lifespan... Interested? Send a DM via the watsapp link below https:///8vsem8
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by jerry2cino(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chai, oga pastor, I beg go wake all the people way covid-19 kill you hear, if no be people wey covid-19 kill then go sit somewhere
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Akachai2030(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
why not be more focused on driving out these bad govt
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Drnas2u(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
I called it story story,cuz Qur'an did not tell is so
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Davideric78(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Onyeze no vex I get cold body for my village mortuary even my igwe know say the person been die...send the Addy make we carry apams slide in too
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by chatinent: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na them.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Mokason288(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
lastchild:
you didn't make sense when you mentioned father Edeh

Father Edeh is worst than all the above mentioned names apart from Mbaka
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Erastuslove: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
When I see the signs in his hands I know where he is going already ������
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by lastchild: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Father Edeh is worst than all the above mentioned names apart from Mbaka
can you give me one or two cases of father Edeh that made you said so?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Kayberg: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
angry
Are those not magic wands?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by vannessa7(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
PervertProphet:

Come, you this Abdul Camel Meat masking as Vannessa7. You want to bring all that Charlatan Adepoju's tactics here where they would bring all those Muslims masking as Celestial and CAC Pastors to announce that they converted to Islam. When Adepoju can't even debate Christians like Korede, Isang, Sunday, etc. The other time even Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa was disgraced by the Arab Christian Prince.

You could audition on Islamic Comedy Central with this your joke.

Don't worry Zaik Nair will select you there.

See this Clown's funny joke

Hahahaha!

So the same demon that confused Muhammad either called the holyspirit or Jibril or himself possessed you and you converted to the religious ideology of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad and you say you have got the "truth".

Satan did a huge number on you.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ شُرَحْبِيلَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْمُرُ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا كَانَتْ حَائِضًا أَنْ تَشُدَّ إِزَارَهَا ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would tell one of us, if she was menstruating, to tie her Izar (waist wrap) tightly then he would f.ondle her."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 373
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 25
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 373
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا بُنْدَارٌ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ مَهْدِيٍّ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا حِضْتُ يَأْمُرُنِي أَنْ أَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُنِي ‏.‏ قَالَ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ وَمَيْمُونَةَ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى حَدِيثُ عَائِشَةَ حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَهُوَ قَوْلُ غَيْرِ وَاحِدٍ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْعِلْمِ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَالتَّابِعِينَ وَبِهِ يَقُولُ الشَّافِعِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَإِسْحَاقُ ‏.‏

Aishah narrated that:

"When I would menstruate, Allah's Messenger ordered me to wear a waist wrap, then he would fo.ndle me."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 132
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 132
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 132
Jamiat Tirmidhi

Hahahaha!
If you could even translate the Arabic. You will even die from laughter as the Islamic translators were even covering Muhammad's ass and didn't exactly translate the Arabic word but just put the word, "f.ondle" there.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادٌ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، وَالأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُقَبِّلُ وَيُبَاشِرُ وَهُوَ صَائِمٌ وَكَانَ أَمْلَكَكُمْ لإِرْبِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَأَبُو مَيْسَرَةَ اسْمُهُ عَمْرُو بْنُ شُرَحْبِيلَ ‏.‏ وَمَعْنَى لإِرْبِهِ لِنَفْسِهِ ‏.‏

Aishah narrated:

"The Messenger of Allah would kiss and handle while he was fasting, and he had the most control among you of his limbs."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 729
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 48
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 3, Hadith 729
Jamiat Tirmidhi

There are many more I could go all day.

I am not masking as anybody, you can click my name to see my conversation story. Keep telling yourself whatever you like to hear about islam it will not change what Islam is and what we Muslims are receiving in islam, subanallah Minal muslumin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Engr1(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Gbam....... don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Engr1(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I wasn't surprised when I saw him with Odumeje because birds of the same feather flocked together. One walking with his shoes on top of the bodies of his members who lay down on the floor, the other making his members to bath naked in the river in the name of making money.

Partners in Falsehood!

Even if he raised the dead, do not be surprised because Jesus forwarned us of the rise of such false prophets in the end times.

Matthew 24:11 (KJV)

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So when you see these things taking place just as He had foretold, just know that the day of His coming was that close, therefore ensure that you're ready to meet Him when He comes.

God bless.
Gbam...........one word is a enough for de wise

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Ifabernard(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2021
He didnt specify the year...it may not happen today tho
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by nony43(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2021
illicit:
Abeg sha no raise armed robbers....

grin guy go do comedy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by charidot(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Fake man. Very fake!!! I have confirmed my suspicion of mentor today. Thank you Jesus for giving me a sound mind. I'd rather die than allow these people touch me.

ashacot:
Prophet Onyeze Jesus has vow to raise many dead bodies on the 28 of January 2021. The prophet who was reacting and lamenting on mischief makers who are trying to blackmail him. The pastor warned those who are carrying propaganda about him that they are only making him popular with their propaganda.
He however vow to raise soany dead bodies this month.
Recall that the prophet courted controversy when he posted video of himself spraying Nigeria Currency on his naked clients in a river. That made Anambra state government to react to the video and threatened to take action. The prophet would later apologize for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a4LReBn1U
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2021
All these cruise pastors here and there, seeking fame, living large.

Men of God indeed!

Note I am not saying they shouldn't enjoy and have fun but common, all these ones dey freestyle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.