Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50941 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hadith
وَعَنْ أَبِي اَلسَّمْحِ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- قَالَ: قَالَ اَلنَّبِيُّ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-{ يُغْسَلُ مِنْ بَوْلِ اَلْجَارِيَةِ, وَيُرَشُّ مِنْ بَوْلِ اَلْغُلَامِ } أَخْرَجَهُ أَبُو دَاوُدَ, وَالنَّسَائِيُّ, وَصَحَّحَهُ اَلْحَاكِم ُ (39)‏ .‏

Narrated Abu As-Samh (rad):

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The urine of a baby girl should be washed off and the urine of baby boy should be sprinkled (with water)" . [Reported by Abu Da'ud and An-Nasa'i and Al-Hakim graded it Sahih (sound)].

Bulugh al-Maram 29
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 34
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 33
Bulugh Al Maram
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
"Prophet" Muhammad indeed.

grin grin

The guy na bastard. Him just dey catch cruise anyhow. They use Allah dey scam mum.u Arab people.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرٌو النَّاقِدُ، وَابْنُ أَبِي عُمَرَ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ جَاءَتْ سَهْلَةُ بِنْتُ سُهَيْلٍ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّي أَرَى فِي وَجْهِ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ مِنْ دُخُولِ سَالِمٍ - وَهُوَ حَلِيفُهُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ أَرْضِعِيهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ وَكَيْفَ أُرْضِعُهُ وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ فَتَبَسَّمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَقَالَ ‏"‏ قَدْ عَلِمْتُ أَنَّهُ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ زَادَ عَمْرٌو فِي حَدِيثِهِ وَكَانَ قَدْ شَهِدَ بَدْرًا ‏.‏ وَفِي رِوَايَةِ ابْنِ أَبِي عُمَرَ فَضَحِكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏"

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) and said:

Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) laughed.

Sahih Muslim 1453 a
In-book : Book 17, Hadith 33
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3424
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by toprealman: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bia nso....come closer. His "coded" communication with the camera man is funny
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:

If Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was a Pedophile, he wouldn't have married Kahdijah his first wife at the age of 25, while she was 40 years of age when he married her, Google these facts.

Its a fact culturally during the CE marrying young brides & consummating the marriage at 9 was common then even the Christians practice it.
Google about the 100 greatest men to have graced the world, you will find him at number 1 in ranking.

See your bastard cruise master prophet Muhammad.

grin grin

The guy get 419 die.

All false prophets whether today or in the past dey learn work for him hand.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ نَافِعٍ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ، قَالَتْ قَالَتْ أُمُّ سَلَمَةَ لِعَائِشَةَ إِنَّهُ يَدْخُلُ عَلَيْكِ الْغُلاَمُ الأَيْفَعُ الَّذِي مَا أُحِبُّ أَنْ يَدْخُلَ عَلَىَّ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَقَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ أَمَا لَكِ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أُسْوَةٌ قَالَتْ إِنَّ امْرَأَةَ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ قَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّ سَالِمًا يَدْخُلُ عَلَىَّ وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ وَفِي نَفْسِ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ مِنْهُ شَىْءٌ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ أَرْضِعِيهِ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ عَلَيْكِ ‏"
Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her):

A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).

Sahih Muslim 1453 d
In-book : Book 17, Hadith 36
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3427

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by mvem(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
After raising the dead bodies, are you going to provide jobs for them too? If they died of covid, are you going to cure them?
Anything for attention.
true of what you said but seems you are taking covid like HIV...you recover from covid normally in 1-2 weeks and test negative even without treatment. It us those with other ailments that fall very sick. You don't get covid and live with it eternally... Many have misconceptions about this covid

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mad sayings of the fables prophet Muhammad.

grin grin

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو سَلَمَةَ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ اشْتَكَتِ النَّارُ إِلَى رَبِّهَا، فَقَالَتْ رَبِّ أَكَلَ بَعْضِي بَعْضًا، فَأَذِنَ لَهَا بِنَفَسَيْنِ نَفَسٍ فِي الشِّتَاءِ وَنَفَسٍ فِي الصَّيْفِ، فَأَشَدُّ مَا تَجِدُونَ فِي الْحَرِّ، وَأَشَدُّ مَا تَجِدُونَ مِنَ الزَّمْهَرِيرِ ‏"

‏‏‏
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The (Hell) Fire complained to its Lord saying, 'O my Lord! My different parts eat up each other.' So, He allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in summer, and this is the reason for the severe heat and the bitter cold you find (in weather).

Sahih al-Bukhari 3260
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 70
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 482  

grin grin grin

I have been up in the "Hira" cave at Ogbomosho and I don't know if Allah is beginning to inspire me to compile all the mad sayings of the "prophet" Muhammad into a book for all Muslimu to read.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Abeg there are many dead people in the morgues right now, start from there naa.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by eyescue(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Unfortunately you made no sense!
Why call other men of God?
Is your head paining you?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Blessedjyde: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why wait till 28th? I guess that's the date the Marine spirit gave to you.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by 2020achile(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bombastic Brutalized Castrated Bomboclaat
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by gozzlin: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You idi0t have never made sense.

Father Mbaka is from Enugu state, Father Edeh is from Enugu State, Odumeje aka Indaboski is from IMO state. Stop talking trash.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by simplesearch: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

Onyeze is occupying too !

Abi na only Oyedepo sabi occupy ?

He isn't talking to wolves in sheep clothing whose god is their belly, but to true disciples.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by samuelanj: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
why are we misleading ourselves in this country
why all these end-time prophets of doom
JESUS! INTERVENE!
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by beehivedata(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Last days...
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Ayomide002: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wetin concern some of us. Whether he be real or fake pastor, whether he raises dead or not, whether what you tag miracle is real or not.

Some of us no go still believe.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by chuksozy: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
The people you mentioned are not from Anambra State.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Dickson44: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
illicit:
Abeg sha no raise armed robbers....

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MERCHANDISER: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
chuksozy:
The people you mentioned are not from Anambra State.
Odumeje na confirm Anambra man. Check his accent and dialect. It's of Anambra extraction
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Markapela77: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Guy are u even sure there's a real prophet of God
Cos each of em lusts after something

Las las na God go decide sha
According to many of una
jesusjnr2020:
I wasn't surprised when I saw him with Odumeje because birds of the same feather flocked together. One walking with his shoes on top of the bodies of his members who lay down on the floor, the other making his members to bath naked in the river in the name of making money.

Partners in Falsehood!

Even if he raised the dead, do not be surprised because Jesus forwarned us of the rise of such false prophets in the end times.

Matthew 24:11 (KJV)

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So when you see these things taking place just as He had foretold, just know that the day of His coming was that close, therefore ensure that you're ready to meet Him when He comes.

God bless.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by peculiar2233: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I wasn't surprised when I saw him with Odumeje because birds of the same feather flocked together. One walking with his shoes on top of the bodies of his members who lay down on the floor, the other making his members to bath naked in the river in the name of making money.

Partners in Falsehood!

Even if he raised the dead, do not be surprised because Jesus forwarned us of the rise of such false prophets in the end times.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So when you see these things taking place just as He had foretold, just know that the day of His coming was that close, therefore ensure that you're ready to meet Him when He comes.

God bless.
The bible says " judge not for u shall not be judged"
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Luu40: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Alright. I know you're the Night King. Raise your army of the dead grin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
[ yes u didquote author=Mokason288 post=98469819]This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE [/quote]
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by YourBestWriter: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021

Christ is the greatest prophet ever. Look at how clear and precise this prophecy is.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Seyzcham91(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastor from hell grin
ashacot:
Prophet Onyeze Jesus has vow to raise many dead bodies on the 28 of January 2021. The prophet who was reacting and lamenting on mischief makers who are trying to blackmail him. The pastor warned those who are carrying propaganda about him that they are only making him popular with their propaganda.
He however vow to raise soany dead bodies this month.
Recall that the prophet courted controversy when he posted video of himself spraying Nigeria Currency on his naked clients in a river. That made Anambra state government to react to the video and threatened to take action. The prophet would later apologize for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a4LReBn1U
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
ALL THIS MAMMY WATER WORSHIPPERS RITUALIST THAT COLLECT POWER FROM RIVER NIGER CALLING THEMSELVES PASTOR.WE KNOW U.MOST OF YOU THERE ARE NEITHER CALLED NOR ANOINTED. I PITY U PEOPLE,YOU ARE MOCKING THE MOST HIGH GOD AND PLAYING WITH FIRE.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Bimpe29: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastor Jesus, are you kidding?

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Bimpe29: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastor Jesus, are you kidding? grin

Pastor, are you kidding? grin

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by ugbanante: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Go try ur power at Sambisa forest church.

Indeed Jesus warned us about your type.

Tell the state govt. To open the cemetery, start your magic there first...
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by seunayantokun(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
He is a deceiver. Full stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.