Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50940 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Na this person go dey buy trafficked babies for rituals...... fear Yeast

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by kingxsamz(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

Yes they are all same but different format

How can u be telling someone that Jesus is coming soon , yet u build 100,000 seating capacity auditorium with blocks, bricks and concrete ?

Exactly!
And their bank accounts keep building up. Like what exactly do they need those for when they're expecting to leave the earth soon through rapture? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Bmaster(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Kingscee:
Noted
bro take that quote down e too funny to be said for real grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by simplesearch: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

Yes they are all same but different format

How can u be telling someone that Jesus is coming soon , yet u build 100,000 seating capacity auditorium with blocks, bricks and concrete ?

You are making two contradictory statement at the same time, why not stick to one.

Your second statement actually caught my attention. Do you suppose that because Jesus is coming soon people that believe in him should not do anything, be dependent on others to survive, lazy away their time. Will that be justifiable by you, won't that be a total lack of wisdom on their part?

Jesus actually instructed his true followers to ''occupy till I come'' and that's exactly how a believer should live, when Christ eventually comes, not if; It will be a win win situation for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by bossvitality(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
we the lionsfamily this is man just dey learn work from our oga ontop
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by cooooooks(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
He should raise the bodies inside his stomach and reduce his pot belly.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by kowa1(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Go wake ur grand pa first
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Tomilola360: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2021
If miracles are real.

If other pastors do it and don't get criticised.

Jesus raised the dead. This man too can.

Miracle is miracle please. Nothing is too big for God to do right?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by femi4: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2021
He's displaying madiness already
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Bmaster(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2021
AreahCode:
Inside venza with huge pot belly..... same symbol wey all these nollywood actors and clowns dey use act,na him u hold for hand,sure say u for don charm am make dem dey fall under the anonting. Holy. Holy

Scammer.
I was shocked to see a native doctor pray in jesus name and said Amen. God dey very merciful sha
God is merciful indeed,but in some cases he chooses to over look
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by HeadNigga: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
when u speak ignorantly you make sense to the gullible only. All the people you mentioned aren't indigenes of Anambra. It's only Onye Eze Jesus that I don't know his state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by melviniyke2002(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
u see yourself, Y d hate on anambra....Gods own people..
Indaboski is from IMO state.....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2021
ashacot:
Prophet Onyeze Jesus has vow to raise many dead bodies on the 28 of January 2021. The prophet who was reacting and lamenting on mischief makers who are trying to blackmail him. The pastor warned those who are carrying propaganda about him that they are only making him popular with their propaganda.
He however vow to raise soany dead bodies this month.
Recall that the prophet courted controversy when he posted video of himself spraying Nigeria Currency on his naked clients in a river. That made Anambra state government to react to the video and threatened to take action. The prophet would later apologize for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a4LReBn1U

Matthew 24:4-5 KJV — And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:9-14 NLT — “Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers. And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other. And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people. Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:22-28 NLT — In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones. “Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones. See, I have warned you about this ahead of time. “So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it! For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MemoriesAndMe: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Many Nigerians alive still dont know how to cope with the current situations their lives are in,, and you're thinking of waking up the dead to join the gang..
After raising the dead bodies, are you going to provide jobs for them too? If they died of covid or HIV, are you going to cure them?
Anything for attention.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MisterMan123456: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2021
He should raise a popular figure who died of covid recently, with his santoos grin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Hustle2flex(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
End time pastor
ashacot:
Prophet Onyeze Jesus has vow to raise many dead bodies on the 28 of January 2021. The prophet who was reacting and lamenting on mischief makers who are trying to blackmail him. The pastor warned those who are carrying propaganda about him that they are only making him popular with their propaganda.
He however vow to raise soany dead bodies this month.
Recall that the prophet courted controversy when he posted video of himself spraying Nigeria Currency on his naked clients in a river. That made Anambra state government to react to the video and threatened to take action. The prophet would later apologize for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a4LReBn1U
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Coolingeffect: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
He should be taken to a morgue that day and not be allowed to stage-manage a show with actors

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Tomorrow is the D day.

I am waiting. Hope Pastor Onye-eze will not recall his statement on the said date 28th January 2020.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Omoboricash(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2021
omoadeleye:
he should just enter mortuary, there are lots of bodies for him to wake.
Pls tell him to start from my daddy, he died Feb 3, 2020. If he can do that , I promised him the entire world. Bunch of fake pastor
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2021
I hope he can turn all his energy of raising so many dead bodies to destroying coronalvirus
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Omoboricash(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a miracle we are witnessing in this age, a pastor is about waking many Lazaruses, point of correction Okoro's from the dead, are they going to be drugs peddlers killed by police or those beheaded by Indonesia authority.

All in all, its going to be a great feat for the religion of Christianity, an African pastor doing what Bible said Jesus did.
The most foolish tribe indeed. If not he wouldn't have had followers. Some mumu still believe and attending his church. What a scam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Dreyton36: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Confused fake pastors
Confused fake religion

Las Las all these religion stuffs na major scam (Aboli)

The only religion I know of is (HUMANITY)

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Drizzy5001(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
father Mbaka and indaboski are not from Anambra state. Pls get ur facts right.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by aryzgreat: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made drunkenness sense to you self.

Fr Ede and Fr Mbaka are from Enugu

Indaboski is from Imo

Get Ur fact right before exposing Ur ignorance online
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Rahkman: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2021
Wish he can raise pop smoke and kobe bryant for me cry
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Fivepercent: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2021
"...people like what I do.." he says
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2021
I had the carcass of a dog buried somewhere in the place I used to live in. It's been dead for about 5 years now.

Maybe he can start from there...?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by sckulboy: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Let's be open minded to all issue,all religions have corrupt one,inwhich we know them by there comment and action.
We all need to be guided and to pray directly to papa God ,he knows all our want.let's keep our relationship with *God intact*
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Jamesbally: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

He is not a pastor , but a prophet

Just like white garment prophets in ogun and osun !

I'm sure you are IGBO, you must always defend your own irrespective of what he did/ do.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by KanuSE: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

They're industrious. grin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Calenikan(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
gurunlocker:
Werey don make arrangements

grin grin grin ;Gbayi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.