Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Got some. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got some. (9575 Views)

Booty Man Is Here Again, Got Some Bootilicious Content / Booty Man Got Some Goodies For Y'all.. Vaseline Crew Troop In Here / Vaseline Crew I Got Some Content For Y'all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got some. by wiseone28: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Ekemeze:

Na thunder go fire you and your generation. adiok uno uka!

did I mention u in my comment? big fool. God punish u if u mention me again. Ebot mkpo.
Dah ette ame vex. grin
Re: Got some. by Hisduchess(f): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Including the ones related to you?
Re: Got some. by Dreyton36: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Husband you no go see

What did you do with your prime time

Men are not cheap helloooo (Nosa Rex)

Marry a feminist

Indeed the Bible said, a time will come when women will beg men just to bear their name lol

Do we still wanna argue the superior gender?

Abeggi
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Got some. by theFilmtric: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:
lrelationship which would eventually lead to marriage.

Name is Lolita.
Nationality: Kenya
Height: I'm not too tall per say and I'm not short either.
I'm an independent young lady and a good cook as well.
I'm not fat,neither am I slim.

Qualities I'm looking out for in my lucky man.

I need a caring husband,one who can take care of me and the family (our future family, you know,mother and her new born babies undecided )
Someone to love and be loved back deeply.
A Christian
Most importantly, he MUST be RICH. Not necessarily like dangote but,you should just be good to go.

NB: I don't need a boyfriend please,I need a husband.

Able men on nairaland, if you're interested in settling down this year and you have the dough big enough to take care of a family,indicate your interest below.

Indicate your interest and I'll forward you the needed details.
Regardless how many you guys are,if you have the needed qualifications, please indicate your interest.

Like I wrote,serious minds only.

We'll personally have a live video chat.
Moreover,you'll equally get to know your future in-laws personally.

Dating and courtship would equally take place but,you must be focused and ready to settle down.

Thank you.

Modified

Why only Nigeria? Cause I fell in love with Nigerians.
I want a Nigerian man.

What do you have to bring to the table??
A lot,I'm currently not in Kenya. I'm working outside the country and quite independent to say the least.

Why a rich man??
I personally know the reason why I want a rich man.
Doesn't necessarily mean I don't have something doing or can't take care of my bills.
is there anything to love in Naija?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Got some. by theFilmtric: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO
No love?
Your siggy speaks volumes

theFilmtricsay
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2021
That pic looks like someone in her early 30s

1 Like

Re: Got some. by MrCodeSolo: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2021
@35, we can't complain well enough about what the Nigeria economy is doing to most young men especially the ones trying to make a meaning out of life...and are making daily legit moves for survival. While in the struggle, you still have siblings and in some cases; parents at the hemp of your neck pressing for few currency drops and their expectations of you...to settle down at the same time....it's like throwing a young trained but ill-equipped man into the den full of lions and hyenas..one of the two things keeping us alive is our inborn instincts to survive in this harsh economy where for an average young man not counting the years wasted for dreaming for better career prospects and admissions in school coupled with the long job search, it will take years to get his business to a sound footing while many fail or struggle to retain their first few lets say 1,2,3 or somewhere below 5 millions naira worth... There are several factors that can make and marr a promising young man in this country.... And INFLATION is the queen of them all and MOST SINGLE OR MARRIED NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGING AND FUELING THIS VERY FACTOR WITH THEIR WANTON NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS OF YOU. THE CASH FLOW IS UNBALANCED & MAL-HANDLED...this damn country is really breeding a system that renders her hostile to the future ambitions of the youths. **** thinking of dusting my int`l passport......but on a second thought if you have serious money, don't commit it just yet till this administration is over..just saying
Re: Got some. by Unlimitk(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
What's wrong with some nairaland guys?Can't they shut their trap and mind their business
just looked at your profile
your signature is dumb
very very dumb
didn't you think before you write it?
I'm seriously laughing at that rubbish you wrote
Re: Got some. by stanquad(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
will you marry me and be my wife
Re: Got some. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:
lrelationship which would eventually lead to marriage.

Name is Lolita.
Nationality: Kenya
Height: I'm not too tall per say and I'm not short either.
I'm an independent young lady and a good cook as well.
I'm not fat,neither am I slim.

Qualities I'm looking out for in my lucky man.

I need a caring husband,one who can take care of me and the family (our future family, you know,mother and her new born babies undecided )
Someone to love and be loved back deeply.
A Christian
Most importantly, he MUST be RICH. Not necessarily like dangote but,you should just be good to go.

NB: I don't need a boyfriend please,I need a husband.

Able men on nairaland, if you're interested in settling down this year and you have the dough big enough to take care of a family,indicate your interest below.

Indicate your interest and I'll forward you the needed details.
Regardless how many you guys are,if you have the needed qualifications, please indicate your interest.

Like I wrote,serious minds only.

We'll personally have a live video chat.
Moreover,you'll equally get to know your future in-laws personally.

Dating and courtship would equally take place but,you must be focused and ready to settle down.

Thank you.

Modified

Why only Nigeria? Cause I fell in love with Nigerians.
I want a Nigerian man.

What do you have to bring to the table??
A lot,I'm currently not in Kenya. I'm working outside the country and quite independent to say the least.

Why a rich man??
I personally know the reason why I want a rich man.
Doesn't necessarily mean I don't have something doing or can't take care of my bills.

U only need luck on this one.. stay safe
Re: Got some. by stanquad(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2021
marry me and be my wife
Re: Got some. by DAramis: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
@op, though you have your choice to determine what you actually needed but I still need to chip in one or two advice that is really necessary and matters a lot.

Firstly, since you are a Muslim (going by your hijabi), I think it would be better you specify a Nigerian Muslim man is what you need.. This is because, in Nigeria, you don't just marry only the man but also into his extended family. Most families (especially the parents) would never allow their male son to marry a Muslim lady when the guy in question is never one. Religion is still one of the most important factor in consideration when marrying a woman in Nigeria. Same goes for the other way round (Muslim man and Christian woman from a strong Christian background).

Secondly, putting a rich Nigerian guy is a strong limiting factor in your request. Remember, most Nigerians still living in Nigeria may not be buoyant enough. Those buoyant enough has no business with relocating when all their fantasies and dreams can be actualised with little government intervention (marrying multiple woman, living freely, doing businesses worth millions without government taking over 34% as tax, favourable law for male in regards to unworkable relationship or divorce etc.) An exception maybe you limiting your request to those already in your country of residence (Which presumably should be US or UK).

Side note:
Regarding to your body weight, Let just say you are plumpy grin.
Majority of Nigerians need slimfit women especially when the person has not born any child yet.

Height wise, you are average cheesy.
This means the guy should definitely be above average with respect to you..
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2021
DAramis:
@op, though you have your choice to determine what you actually needed but I still need to chip in one or two advice that is really necessary and matters a lot.

Firstly, since you are a Muslim (going by your hijabi), I think it would be better you specify a Nigerian Muslim man is what you need.. This is because, in Nigeria, you don't just marry only the man but also into his extended family. Most families (especially the parents) would never allow their male son to marry a Muslim lady when the guy in question is never one. Religion is still one of the most important factor in consideration when marrying a woman in Nigeria. Same goes for the other way round (Muslim man and Christian woman from a strong Christian background).

Secondly, putting a rich Nigerian guy is a strong limiting factor in your request. Remember, most Nigerians still living in Nigeria may not be buoyant enough. Those buoyant enough has no business with relocating when all their fantasies and dreams can be actualised with little government intervention (marrying multiple woman, living freely, doing businesses worth millions without government taking over 34% as tax, favourable law for male in regards to unworkable relationship or divorce etc.) An exception maybe you limiting your request to those already in your country of residence (Which presumably should be US or UK).

Side note:
Regarding to your body weight, Let just say you are plumpy grin.
Majority of Nigerians need slimfit women especially when the person has not born any child yet.

Height wise, you are average cheesy.
This means the guy should definitely be above average with respect to you..
She's a Christian.

Yeah. About the plumpy,she can always exercise.

Yes,a tall guy would be preferable.
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2021
justosee:
That pic looks like someone in her early 30s

Photo analyser.
She's 23
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:

is there anything to love in Naija?

theFilmtricsay

I myself don't know what she saw undecided
Re: Got some. by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO... shocked

So you are not from space after all? grin
Re: Got some. by DAramis: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

She's a Christian.

Yeah. About the plumpy,she can always exercise.

Yes,a tall guy would be preferable.

Okay, good luck to her in her quest. wink

Nigerian men, over to you guys. Note, first criteria is that you must be very rich cool

Over and out.
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:
StacyO
No love?
Your siggy speaks volumes

theFilmtricsay

**someone to love and be loved back deeply**
It was stated clearly in the writeup.

Don't go near StacyO matter ooo. grin

I and the lady are very different persons grin
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

Photo analyser. She's 23
she started counting her age backward when she was close to 30?
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
luminouz:
StacyO... shocked

So you are not from space after all? grin

I am ooo.

The lady is Kenyan. There's a BIG difference.

cheesy
Re: Got some. by theFilmtric: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

I myself don't know what she saw undecided
are you advertising for her or what?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:
are you advertising for her or what?
theFilmtricsay

If you put it that way.

We've gotten few interested mature persons anyway.
Re: Got some. by theFilmtric: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

**someone to love and be loved back deeply** It was stated clearly in the writeup.
Don't go near StacyO matter ooo. grin

I and the lady are very different persons grin
wait first make I do research Googles “Is Kenya's economy better than Nigeria?” cheesy
theFilmtricsay
Re: Got some. by theFilmtric: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

If you put it that way.

We've gotten few interested mature persons anyway.
okay o But tell her to keep staying in Kenya Not to relocate to Naija Naija no be country o
theFilmtricsay
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:

okay o
But tell her to keep staying in Kenya
Not to relocate to Naija
Naija no be country o

theFilmtricsay

I would've loved you to explain better though but,I understand perfectly what you mean.
Re: Got some. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2021
illicit:
U don cast for ya area wink
Really??
Seems you live at the back of her house.
Re: Got some. by 2rez: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:

Let me make it easier for you. You have a dwindling business and you're looking for someone to partner with you so as to boost your capital and profit base, you're expecting the person to bring the bulk of the money, and you take out time to compose a comprehensive list of the financial commitment you're expecting from your partner, leaving out what he stands to gain in the partnership if he commits his finances, time, energy...etc. Believe me, that's bad marketing if you ask me, cos no business man will commit to such cause.

Many of you ladies want marriages which isn't bad and want certain qualities from a man, forgetting that the man wants something from you as well. This is why marriages doesn't last these days. Most of you girls seeking marriage don't have anything to offer prospective husbands aside sex and kids, which in most times the latter might not even be his due to the whóring role you females choose to play even after getting married.

After listing all those qualities you want in your dream man, I expected to see you advertise yours as well like every job applicant would. Tell us the skills you've learnt and how you'll use it to develop the family financially, your qualifications, your vision for the marriage in the next 5 years, your goals for your husband, a plan you have that will ensure that you both acquire your own home (property) as well as others in at least 5 years time. Believe me with such proposal any guy (myself inclusive) will happily commit to your cause.

But like the average Nigerian girl, all you can muster up is love, care and support. Forgetting that even whóres can easily give this to their most loyal customer without blinking and eyelid. So my dear, you have nothing to offer. You're just hussling for a better life, not minding what it will cost the man, you basically don't care, cos in your own words you are giving him a controversial love that can easily be withdrawn once things start going south, cooking his meals provided he gives you the exact money you request for and supporting him in decisions that favours you. So like I said before....you have nothing to offer.

Nigga why? Makawhy? Nna why? She offend u before? Chai! grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Got some. by Lawly: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2021

Madam I'm not understanding fa
Re: Got some. by illicit(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

Really??
Seems you live at the back of her house.
tongue
Re: Got some. by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:

I am ooo.

The lady is Kenyan. There's a BIG difference.

cheesy

Why u dey advertise for her na? grin
Re: Got some. by wisdompalace: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
She is Kenyan

She looks 23 to 25

She is Christian

She is working in Qatar

Stacy is probably her room mate

......Stacy make i loud am....?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Got some. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
wisdompalace:
She is Kenyan
She looks 23 to 25
She is Christian
She is working in Qatar
Stacy is probably her room mate
......Stacy make i loud am....?? grin grin grin grin
For your mind. Hahahhhhhahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? / Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.