Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this (4137 Views)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rgade:
It's a fetish nothing abnormal.
You should be happy he doesn't mind sharing it with you despite how embarrassing it looks.
A lot of relationships these days could use such levels of openness.
You've got yourself a keeper.

Funny thing is we smoke pot together,watch horror movies at night and listen to hard rock...We both weird but I'm just curious... Maybe he's cheating undecided Is it normal for someone to develop an unusual habit in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Hustle2flex(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
You see what am saying grin
It's just wild fantasies and if he feels he can't get it from you,he may find it from another lady willing to do so.These kind of guys are more interested in visual seductions and euphoria it elicits in them than actual sex
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

He tells me whenever i'm at his place,I should always seduce him...That he loves the sight of my laps...I'm just curious Younamean? undecided
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Mrscarter(f): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:
Hello Nairalanders

I have been curious of recent...My boyfriend of about six years have been sniffing my pants of lately....Mind you,he doesn't do this but he started last year...Infact,he told me to stop putting on the AC in my car and at home cos he love the smell of the heat of a woman(Don't know what he meant by that)

He is well educated and weird just like me and he ain't a fraduster so I'm really just curious to why he started this nasty behavior...I sat him down last week and asked him why he loved to sniff my undies and he said he is aroused by the smell of a woman's vaginal discharge and the other funny thing be does is he always sniff my pussy very early in the morning by 5am and he said the early smell of a woman's pussy is bliss to him....

I'm weird too but is this ordinary?

Constructive criticism is welcome...

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Pocohantas
Ishilove
Dominique
NextD18
Airforce1

He told U why he does it.
He likes it.
All kinds of ppl get turned on by different things. Is just his fetish I guess.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Deicide: 4:07am On Jan 27, 2021
So because I smell your pant you come here con post am. I am breaking up with you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by mosdii(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Mrscarter:

He told U why he does it.
He likes it.
All kinds of ppl get turned on by different things. Is just his fetish I guess.

I love him so much and he's very open minded...Thanks a lot for your opinion...I appreciate everyone
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Truvel:
Sniffing Of Ur Undies? His Problem Could Be Spiritual.

Very funny
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Spending123: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2021
Nah only 3 people wey dey normal for this our country, Me, Buhari and Bobrisky. The rest nah aluminium condemn

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Casham: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Should I be blunt with you? It is VERY NORMAL! not all guys like it though, just as not every girl loves doggy. I don't get the early morning and AC thing though. But people are generally weird. For you shah, just try and be clean for him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Very funny
Such Addiction Is Strange & It's Not Ordinary.
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Very funny
Such Addiction Is Strange & It's Not Ordinary.
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Casham:
Should I be blunt with you? It is VERY NORMAL! not all guys like it though, just as not every girl loves doggy. I don't get the early morning and AC thing though. But people are generally weird. For you shah, just try and be clean for him.
If U Think It's Normal Den Dat Means U Are Not Normal At All.
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Casham: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Truvel:
If U Think It's Normal Den Dat Means U Are Not Normal At All.

I fucking hate the relativism thing, but I'll have to admit that NORMAL in this case must be relative. I have a friend who thinks we all are not normal because we 'kiss'. He never kisses a girl on the lips; says we we are only swallowing saliva. For me, if you are clean, I will kiss, lick and suck EVERY part of your body. I am that abnormal and I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Usorohtheman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hello ooooooo
what are you looking for? Attention or Advice?
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Usorohtheman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Brotherly, wetin Nigerian girls do you??
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Usorohtheman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Funny thing is we smoke pot together,watch horror movies at night and listen to hard rock...We both weird but I'm just curious... Maybe he's cheating undecided Is it normal for someone to develop an unusual habit in a relationship?

So you smoke pot... now, I understand why kettle is angry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Usorohtheman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
HantaVirus:
You must have a very clean pussy cos I love to sniff undies too but only if we dating...I don't go around sniffing ladies undies grin grin grin

Ain't nothing demonic about it,it's just a fetish...You know women are seductive beings and they know how to make us Hot...

I love to sniff women's clothes and undies especially the lacy ones like the images below...

Why you no use black woman picture??
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Usorohtheman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rgade:
It's a fetish nothing abnormal.
You should be happy he doesn't mind sharing it with you despite how embarrassing it looks.
A lot of relationships these days could use such levels of openness.
You've got yourself a keeper.

True talk bro. People these days, are too secretive
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Casham:

I appreciate.. About the AC thing,he says he wants my pussy to always be wet and steamy...He also sniff the bedsheet too saying he loves my smell on it .
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Casham: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

I appreciate.. About the AC thing,he says he wants my pussy to always be wet and steamy...He also sniff the bedsheet too saying he loves my smell on it .
as I said, people are generally weird. You'll be surprised some other weird shit you may get from others. It's why the bedroom stuff is always personal. But for this one, dude's in love with the smell of you. Every person has their unique smell, and it helps in keeping couples closer as our sense of smell is the one sense most directly connected to memory. I do not want to call it a fetish as the word "fetish" may sound cuckoo to some. But fetishes come and go, while the memory of you will stay forever in his brain. Your unique smell will keep him needing more and more of only you. Ask the queen bee.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Casham:

as I said, people are generally weird. You'll be surprised some other weird shit you may get from others. It's why the bedroom stuff is always personal. But for this one, dude's in love with the smell of you. Every person has their unique smell, and it helps in keeping couples closer as our sense of smell is the one sense most directly connected to memory. I do not want to call it a fetish as the word "fetish" may sound cuckoo to some. But fetishes come and go, while the memory of you will stay forever in his brain. Your unique smell will keep him needing more and more of only you. Ask the queen bee.

Thanks so much for your input...I appreciate...I'm a very neat person and he knows smiley I don't use perfume or cologne, yet I smell so good cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by HantaVirus(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Why you no use black woman picture??

I don't do black women.
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Usorohtheman(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
HantaVirus:

I don't do black women.

Are you serious?? I must be like you when I grow up

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Mrscarter(f): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

I love him so much and he's very open minded...Thanks a lot for your opinion...I appreciate everyone

Yeah it's just a fetish n as long as it's only yours he's sniffing ion see how it's a problem.
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Adeplus: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't be scared , I do sniff my gf undies.

So no cause for alarm, it just turns us on. Lol
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yeah it's just a fetish n as long as it's only yours he's sniffing ion see how it's a problem.

I feel you kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Franktom247(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sister you are dating a german shepherd in human form
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Teekay21(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:
Hello Nairalanders

I have been curious of recent...My boyfriend of about six years have been sniffing my pants of lately....Mind you,he doesn't do this but he started last year...Infact,he told me to stop putting on the AC in my car and at home cos he love the smell of the heat of a woman(Don't know what he meant by that)

He is well educated and weird just like me and he ain't a fraduster so I'm really just curious to why he started this nasty behavior...I sat him down last week and asked him why he loved to sniff my undies and he said he is aroused by the smell of a woman's vaginal discharge and the other funny thing be does is he always sniff my pussy very early in the morning by 5am and he said the early morning smell of a woman's pussy is bliss to him....

I'm weird too but is this ordinary?

Constructive criticism is welcome...

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Pocohantas
Ishilove
Dominique
NextD18
Airforce1
Something is wrong somewhere, this ain't normal
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by ElvisPresley(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin

It's normal...He's addicted to your natural feminine smell grin
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Lol... The boy mama go de somewhere de brag about her son... Now see the ewu of a son
Re: Ladies,get In here...What do y'all feel about this by STOICREALIST: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2022
It is a simple kink and fetish. However, given the type of society we live in, it would be good that you ensure it is just because of a simple kink and fetish and nothing sinister.

Many men and women have these things but are too ashamed or gagged societally to discuss or even mention them. He is open about it and if it irks and grosses you out and it is something you cannot condone, then know that it could be a deal breaker for a long lasting relationship. Do not try to manage it or tell him to stop! For such things the man will only look for somewhere else to live and realize his fantasies. I still know a lady who likes to have sex under the rain. A Nigerian girl. I know of one that fantasizes of making love on bed with pure white sheets and rose petals and had’nt seen a man to fulfill that desire or understand her fantasies. The main question to you is, let us assume he isn’t doing this for any diabolical or sinister reason(s), can you live like this with him and watch him do this regularly for years? You will be the one to decide how much he is into the act and how comfortable or uncomfortable you are with him being this way.

Having healthy sexual festishes isn’t a bad thing with two interested and consenting adults. However, no one should be forced to like or hate a healthy and unharmful kink.

Remember that these kinks, fetishes, fantasies etc are deeply rooted psychological experiences through life and mostly from our formative years.

Please read the book “MY SECRET GARDEN” about real female confessions about their sexual fantasies and you will be amazed. And this was in the 1970s, where women couldn’t even openly discuss sexuality like is done today. That book documented some of these fantasies and kinks. Men and women have these desires, fetishes and kinks. They are just careful and ashamed about disclosing these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / The Easiest Way To Be Delivered From The Spirit Of Masturbation. / Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.