Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat (4144 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / VIDEO] Another S£kz Tape From Volta Region Surfaces. / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat by moregist4you202: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Contrary to what we have come to accept that men record s£kz tapes and post them online to sh@m£ their women, it appears some women are now the ones recording their own atopa tapes and sharing them online.

A new s£kz tape which was recorded by the woman with an ecst@sy face is fast going vir@l online and it has shocked many who have seen it.

We have seen it and will share it with our loyal readers.

The two are in m!ss!onary p*sit!on enjoying some good time but the lady was more interested in snaping the moment for the world to see what she is doing.

In latest development, it was reported that she is currently begging for forgiveness and that she did not intend to share the said v!de0 online.

We are still working on getting the identity of the lady.

Meanwhile, view this video: https://toktok9ja.com/virl-video-lady-mistakenly-post-her-skz-tape-on-snapchat/

Re: Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat by hybrid11(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
The guy was not doing his job well, because if he did I won't see the reason she will even get strength to hold her phone and snatch pictures or video

4 Likes

Re: Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat by EverythingFit: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hahaha
hybrid11:
The guy was not doing his job well, because if he did I won't see the reason she will even get strength to hold her phone and snatch pictures or video
Re: Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat by EverythingFit: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hope she obtained the guy's consent to make that video sha, also, they look like they are hugging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7hy8RzXo0&t=11s

1 Like

Re: Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat by Bolarineliza202: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mistake ke angry angry
I wondered why she recorded the video in the first place if not that she had a suspicious motive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY / I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.