Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) (1161 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) by realsureboy2019: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
6 major reasons why men lose interest in a woman after sleeping with her. A lot of relationship dies immediately the guy gets out he want. But the question is, why? I think most relationship ends this way especially when the lady wants they guy to spend a lot on her, thinking the guy just want to sleep with her. Also, the guy on the other hand after spending some cash on her, only have one thing in mind. Once I get her, I'm off. The guy don't want to lose after spending so much. So when the guy finally gets her, he ends up with the relationship immediately.
This is one of the tips.
The video below will explain more reasons men lose interest in a woman after sleeping with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2A5z1XkhQ
Re: 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) by Molahnelson(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
guy that spend for women have low self-esteem
that's the hash reality.

Relationship should be funded by the both parties

A relationship were the guy is one funding alone, goes to show that the man lack self-esteem

because that same lady will be Bleep by a broke boy that offer her nothing, but have high self-esteem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) by realsureboy2019: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Molahnelson:
guy that spend for women have low self-esteem
that's the hash reality.

Relationship should be funded by the both parties

A relationship were the guy is one funding alone, goes to show that the man lack self-esteem

because that same lady will be Bleep by a broke boy that offer her nothing, but have high self-esteem.
Well said cool
Re: 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) by Dreadlock69(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Videos: Husbands React To Wives Wearing The Amazon Sexy Leggings / My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case / How Do You Move On After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.