Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (45734 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by femi4: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Y.ibo pastors n money
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Godbless3(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]Tales

Thats how useless woemen are, if you tell them a real live occurence they turn a blind eye and say what you just say and pretend it ain't happening.
The rate of abortion within young girls are alarming.
What i just share is real life and since last week friday till yesterday she didn't go to work and even her co-workers contributed money to so she can buy drugs, so go to hell.
Campaign and educate young girls before becoming a social media activist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by dadalicious: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.
The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of order.
If you are falling under the anointing of the Holy Ghost, you wont destroy anything.
Ma demons dey destroy

11 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.

So you like booze...?

What's your favourite brand, ma'am?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ifeoluwapo25977: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
:Are you not tired?Why will I be tired when the future is female..
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by jaheymezz(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.
what is this illusion..... God pays attention to those who are after his heart gender isn't even a requirement

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by LutanFyah: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.
You know this cos you're in the prayers department in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Omezif(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
This pastor is wrong
i didn't endorse his decision on this. using knowledge to handle them during anoitment is crucial.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Tmonex: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol on a lighter note.
Nice on pastor
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Bar1941(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:

Lol, why don't they hold a life wire or fall on the highway? Some people exaggerate it.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Goodman247: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
These Anti-Christs marauding as men of God are a disgrace to christianity.
l concur with you
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Judolisco(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
d spirit of the prophet are subjects to the prophet.... Anything u do under d anointing u have total control over it

3 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ChiefAfonja: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
angry grin

Capitalist
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nature129(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:

Why do women fall under anointing more than men?

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by davodyguy: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
STINOS:
His last statement got me laughing.

Please stop falling. Bring money.

You sef hear am?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Risingblue008(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Like play like play
The pastor dey talk he mind so
grin grin grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by amerengues(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmm

It is quite unfortunate that we are eager to peddle false narratives about the church so that anything done hits the internet space without caution.

People take things too far! It was on a lighter note even though he sounded like that. Also, you can deduce he was talking from experience. Some people just want to fall at the approach of a pastor's feets or hands- he knows what he is saying.

To sum, don't take it too far, it was on a lighter note. Albeit, you have successfully posted it for the world to see. The day you stop bringing the church to shame, the day we get it. If he had collected money from a member who destroyed church properties, that would have been different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
These Anti-Christs marauding as men of God are a disgrace to christianity.

over 99% of those people are fake. Any small prayer ,they start speaking in one yeye tongues......if dem break anything , they must pay.......nigerian version of xtianity is so so annoying.....bunch of fake people

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by meum: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Not my first time hearing this.
Demon was on its own he decides to cast it out why go look 4 trouble if earthly things are more valuable to you than the life that is saved

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Akasammyoka: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why do I have this believe the pastor was formerly a comedian before he joined the church. Well warn the holy ghost too

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by kilonshele101(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Justice009:
I dae church one day like that all of a sudden naso anointing hold one guy ooo em start to roll for inside church unknown to him as his eyes were but a very big mighty wood dae em front. Gbam nah wetin everybody hear, nah em face be that ooo. Mehn you need to see how anointing disappear that day and all i dad pray for that day nah make God forgive me because the KIND LAUGH WEN I LAUGH THAT DAY FOR THE CHURCH ENNN NAH SMALL REMAIL THE OASTOR WANT SAY MAKE I GO OUT FOR EM CHURCH

Lol
This is really cracking me up.

Wahala be like keke grin

I remember when one of my friend borrow Samsung phone go snap for church, spirit con enter am, my guy con fall for ground na so phone screen break.

Since that day my guy no de fall again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ITbomb(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stop falling, bring money

See what is coming out from a man supposedly entrusted with enriching your soul

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by HelpYourself(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:

That is false it's all exaggerated emotions

This is how they invented demon tongue and claimed it came from the Lord

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by FBIBOT(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Justice009:
I dae church one day like that all of a sudden naso anointing hold one guy ooo em start to roll for inside church unknown to him as his eyes were but a very big mighty wood dae em front. Gbam nah wetin everybody hear, nah em face be that ooo. Mehn you need to see how anointing disappear that day and all i dad pray for that day nah make God forgive me because the KIND LAUGH WEN I LAUGH THAT DAY FOR THE CHURCH ENNN NAH SMALL REMAIL THE OASTOR WANT SAY MAKE I GO OUT FOR EM CHURCH

grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by alizma: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
It shows that the pastor has no experience or knowledge of what falling under anointing is like.
Instead of him to educate his ushers, his busy attacking people who are not in control of their movement.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Xdesign79: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
The reason why women still falls under anointing still amaze me....

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by BigBashiru: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Are you not tired?

the future is female.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by nullboss: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Then why cameraman no dey fall under anointing...na una female dey Sabi fall anyhow
is the camera man in spirit?? How can your eyes be wide open and you fall under anointing?
May una Dey get sense
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Lovelife2much: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Problem nor de finish
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by culf: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:

make I no talk...
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by DECENCY3: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Who else notice that instrumentalist don't fall under annonting.

4 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ParkleElegant: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Then why cameraman no dey fall under anointing...na una female dey Sabi fall anyhow

Me self follow they wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.