Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (45736 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by HelpYourself(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nuttella:
You have started again.

There are 3 types of tongues

1)Tongues of Men
2)Tongues of angels/Unknown tongues
3)Demonic tongues.

Know this and know peace.

You are saying lies and assumptions.. total nonsense

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You are saying lies and assumptions.. total nonsense

grin
You are the one that is lying. Acting like someone possessed by a familiar spirit. You need deliverance.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by HelpYourself(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nuttella:
You are the one that is lying. Acting like someone possessed by a familiar spirit. You need deliverance.

There you go again

Being rude and uncouth

I will henceforth not communicate with you again ever, except you exhibit some decency and manners as expected of a university graduate.

Good bye

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
What da fucck does anointing means? undecided
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nuttella:
You have started again.

There are 3 types of tongues

1)Tongues of Men
2)Tongues of angels/Unknown tongues
3)Demonic tongues.

Know this and know peace.
Total rubbish! How da fucck did you come to this ridiculous conclusions? Have you met the demons before? to know their tongues? You gullible goon!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Anointing my butt! gullible goons.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by eagleonearth(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Slurity:
I am glad for you and in fact I envy you but you must understand that some people speak in tongue while some never did, what really cause falling under anointing is what you should try to understand and not the genuineness of it. Human body is a host that either host evil spirit if posssed or holy spirit if of God, the falling down always happen when the host (body) experience evictions of evil spirits by force. There is nothing more.
ok my dear but speaking in tongues is a Spirit gift and it builds up the speaker, infact every Christian should endeavour to speak because it refreshes the spirit. Every deep believer blasts in unknown tongues, mark the word "deep" It is different from the word "strong" because there are strong believers who don't speak in tongues. But some mistake falling under "anointing" as the move of God and to such people if one doesn't fall, he has not keyed into the move. My submission is that deep and lasting spiritual experiences occur silently like when David was anointed king, it was a quick and silent ceremony but out of it came the downfall of giants and nations opposed to Israel. Out of it came the greatest of all time, Jesus. but displays as a result of exit of demons from a body are most times repetitive and habitual in an individual that doesn't really rise above the ground level of a Christian experience.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by africandollar: 2:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Women are more sensitive to the spiritual, either good or evil...one of the reasons why you tend to have more witches than wizards. grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

There you go again

Being rude and uncouth

I will henceforth not communicate with you again ever, except you exhibit some decency and manners as expected of a university graduate.

Good bye
You are the one that was being rude when you called me a liar first. angry

Read 1Corinthians 13:1.

The offer is still open, I can help you with your deliverance free of charge. Casting out demons is part of my calling.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2021
gypsey:
Total rubbish! How da fucck did you come to this ridiculous conclusions? Have you met the demons before? to know their tongues? You gullible goon!
1 Corinthians 2:14.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.
Lie!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.
Lies and more lies!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kobojunkie: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Godbless3:

And them go sabi body close their legs while on anointing and open it up and down when they are out of anointing.
Roflmao
grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy

You dey mind them... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2021
dadalicious:

The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of order.
If you are falling under the anointing of the Holy Ghost, you wont destroy anything.
Ma demons dey destroy
There is no such thing as "anointing" as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. Either you are born again(born of the Spirit of God) or you are probably possessed or something. The Spirit of God, through Jesus Christ, does not come and go at will as your "anointed" gods pretend.

For pete's sake you cannot order God to come and go as you please!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kobojunkie: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Omezif:
This pastor is wrong
i didn't endorse his decision on this. using knowledge to handle them during anoitment is crucial.
Where did Jesus Christ tell you about anointings? He said you are required to be born again but instead you folks keep pursuing this idea of "anointings" that have no place with Jesus Christ. Why? undecided
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kobojunkie: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Judolisco:
d spirit of the prophet are subjected to the prophet... Anything u do under d anointing u have total control over it
You are not entirely correct...

1. The spirit of a man is subject to the man e.g. a prophet

2. That said, there is no "anointing" as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. You are either Born of the SPirit of God, in which case, you are then led by the Spirit 24/7/365... The periodical dramatics that is termed "anointing" mirrors in every way behavior observed among pagan worshipppers which they claim to indicate possession by an invoked spirit of some sort.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Godbless3(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=apatheticme post=98497793]

Well, neither are you Napoleon Son of a bitch!

I wonder if men's legs are closed during sex! It's rather becoming cliche for y'all to be quick to oppress the female for sleeping with the male! See your dumbass hypocrisy??

What stops you from creating the awareness for your fellow men to stop sleeping around with girls like dogs?? Irresponsible folks! Y'all want to sleep with as many girls as possible, but never take responsibility for the consequences of the act, always quick to push responsibility to women, cowards!

Y'all pull down women at the slightest instance yet sneak around corners at night to beg for same pvssy, otherwise you'll almost die of unreleased semen!

Olos speaking. If you gonna open leg to a man, make sure he is responsible and may be there to help you incase of pregnancy.
And not blame men for your stupidity and sexual desire.
No man can sex a girl who doesn't want to.
So this ashawo things men will die if no release?
grin grin grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by HelpYourself(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
You are the one that was being rude when you called me a liar first. angry

Read 1Corinthians 13:1.

The offer is still open, I can help you with your deliverance free of charge. Casting out demons is part of my calling.

grin

Yes I stand by my word you are a pathological liar and have no calling I can say it boldly

You are a fraud and I am 100% certain

You have defrauded people for long claiming some sort of powers which you lack totally.

This isn't an insult it's a fact

True knowledge isn't rude or uncivilized

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Judolisco(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are not entirely correct...

1. The spirit of a man is subject to the man e.g. a prophet

2. That said, there is no "anointing" as far as Jesus Christ is concerned. You are either Born of the SPirit of God, in which case, you are then led by the Spirit 24/7/365... The periodical dramatics that is termed "anointing" mirrors in every way behavior observed among pagan worshipppers which they claim to indicate possession by an invoked spirit of some sort.
so in conclusion there is nothing like anointing?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

Yes I stand by my word you are a pathological liar and have no calling I can say it boldly

You are a fraud and I am 100% certain

You have defrauded people for long claiming some sort of powers which you lack totally.

This isn't an insult it's a fact

True knowledge isn't rude or uncivilized
Who and Who did I defraud? Did I defraud you?

Someone that doesn't know me outside Nairaland is saying I use powers to defraud people. You are describing yourself Oga sir. You tell people to come for counselling where you can brainwash and defraud them in the name of you are teaching them spiritual things.

Check my thread, I told people specifically that I dont give out my number here, I am not you.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by HelpYourself(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
Who and Who did I defraud? Did I defraud you?

Someone that doesn't know me outside Nairaland is saying I use powers to defraud people. You are describing yourself Oga sir.

Madam we both know

But it's okay

Have a good day and be a good girl henceforth

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Madam we both know

But it's okay

Have a good day and be a good girl henceforth
Better give your life to Christ before its too late and stop defrauding people by telling them to come for counselling and to learn spiritual things that are laced in darkness.

Ciao!!!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by HelpYourself(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
Better give your life of Christ
Ciao!!!

Be a good girl henceforth smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Be a good girl henceforth smiley
I am already a good girl, I want you to be a good boy.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
1 Corinthians 2:14.
More rubbish, is this crap supposed to mean anything? cheesy
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
waiting for the day dem pastors will say they re tired of collecting tithes and offering, infact I challenge dem pastors in Nigeria to come out and say they won't collect tithes and offerings for 1 year.

Dem fit?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
gypsey:
More rubbish, is this crap supposed to mean anything? cheesy
You keep barking like a wounded dog whenever you read anything that has to do with God. God will heal you from whatever hurt you are going through.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Pastor from hell
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Ezzywaymadu(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
No need of telling them nor break something
Just stop the anointing
Instead you will tell them to bring money not to waste � on buyi to replace
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by apatheticme(f): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Godbless3(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=apatheticme post=985207

Hypocritical fool! Your gender is the saint! The girl you were busy dragging, and blaming for unwanted pregnancy why couldn't you drag the man who impregnated her as being irresponsible and unwilling to care for the pregnancy??

You didn't type good english either. So stop behaving like an english prof.
You quoted a post you didn't know the beginning of conversation.
American women knows the govt can compel the man to pay for child welfare.
American women don't go out to sleep with homeless men for sex sake so next time you wanna copy a culture make sure you copy properly.
I have seen young girls got pregnant in this country and when they are ask who the man was and to be surprise they don't even know because she fuvk like fowl and thats your kind.
Before you blame men for unwanted child, blame the mother 1st.
Educate young ladies about it and its consequencies.
It easy to have a life abroad than in africa so don't what works there to here thinking it'll work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.