Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (45707 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by steve6: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Funny!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Shormiey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Is only the female gender that fall under anointing... The future is female Joor
Why una dey whine this funny babe like this now grin?

Indeed the future is female

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
DECENCY3:
Who else notice that instrumentalist don't fall under annonting.
Aswr
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Bolosiye: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.
.... 94% of you women fake it sister.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by alasane: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stolen from the bakery studio
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Spain007(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Then why cameraman no dey fall under anointing...na una female dey Sabi fall anyhow

And them Sabi fall without opening legs...
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by alasane: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Spain007:

And them Sabi fall without opening legs...

I tired oo
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Sermwell(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Honestly and this is what CAN should have help checkmate. Weed out all these people preaching Heresy!
So you mean the useless political CAN should weed out Catholics, JW and other churches who don't believe in 'falling under annoiting'??
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Stanleyq: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.
Closer? No gender is more closer to God than the other, the pastor knows the kind of annointing he has and practically know that its not God who pushes them down, God does not push anyone down, rather, he can rotate ur mind, leave the cunny females.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by seunayantokun(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastor wey sabi wetin e dey do.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by CBARRY1: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastor no trust ANOINTING again ? . . .
PASTOR WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT OF THOSE THAT WILL BRING THIS JANUARY SALARY TO YOU IN THE NAME OF 'SOWING SEED' AND WATCH THEIR KIDS STARVING ?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by dapadawee: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
TANID:
from your own thread you dey book space with hmmm just to take FTC
no mind am despite all he still fall below ftc
all him mate they fall under anointing him fall below ftc
na them be this.
break and pay
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Sailorsoldier1: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.
which yeye anointing.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Lomprico2: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
These Anti-Christs marauding as men of God are a disgrace to christianity.

don't mind d idiot, how can anointing be demonic?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by lilvicky68(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
See as I dey go thru dis thread dey look for sapphire....I hope say she dey here, make I see wetin she go comment
She no go talk again for here na to open new thread start again..I dey wait for new topic
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kingrefreshed: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sermwell:

So you mean the useless political CAN should weed out Catholics, JW and other churches who don't believe in 'falling under annoiting'??

You did not read what I wrote.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by apatheticme(f): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Godbless3(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
apatheticme:

Those are the only kind of news that makes you happy! Infact, immediately you hear of such gist your ears straightens up like that of an antelope to troll the next gender!

News of women making waves in various fields of endeavors will not be heard from you, because as usual they couldn't have done it by themselves, their pvssy did it for them!

Jobless nairaland male gossip!

You wrong bitch, i just hate some lazy social media who will attack men for their stupidity.
Remove the dirt in your eye before in ur neighbour eyes.
No woman will get pregnant when their legs are close. Advice and create awareness for young girls and stop blaming men for unwanted pregnancy.
Men ain't your problem.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Dpaulie(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Preach preacher!!!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Kingchuksero: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
By their fruits ye shall know them
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Goalnaldo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.
yet na una full hell fire pass undecided
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Josywhyte: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
And people still call this one 'pastor'...mtcheww
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by apatheticme(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Godbless3:

You wrong bitch, i just hate some lazy social media who will attack men for their stupidity.
Remove the dirt in your eye before in ur neighbour eyes.
No woman will get pregnant when their legs are close. Advice and create awareness for young girls and stop blaming men for unwanted pregnancy.
Men ain't your problem.

Well, neither are you Napoleon Son of a bitch!

I wonder if men's legs are closed during sex! It's rather becoming cliche for y'all to be quick to oppress the female for sleeping with the male! See your dumbass hypocrisy??

What stops you from creating the awareness for your fellow men to stop sleeping around with girls like dogs?? Irresponsible folks! Y'all want to sleep with as many girls as possible, but never take responsibility for the consequences of the act, always quick to push responsibility to women, cowards!

Y'all pull down women at the slightest instance yet sneak around corners at night to beg for same pvssy, otherwise you'll almost die of unreleased semen!

Of course, men ain't my problem, they're your problem! Cos if the same energy you channelize into ferociously protecting your hypocritical wicked confused gender (particularly 90% of those on nairaland toxicland) has been directed into more productive stuffs, you'll already be on Forbes list!

Ozwor!
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastor from hell fire
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Donedeal1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Very bad,he can only place such action on the basis that he acquired all those things with his own private money otherwise it's like claiming ownership over public properties.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by SolarEdge: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
no hard feelings..

Do you want to Experience the joy that comes with uninterrupted power supply via solar power systems with premium battery with 10 YEARS lifespan... Interested? Send a DM via the watsapp link below https:///8vsem8
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by apple30(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
I remember when I was a pre - teen my mum always take us to church n when dey start praying dey will like all d children from 10 to 16 of age to come out n let them bless dem . .d pastor will pray n every body he touches will fall under anointing..when it got to my turn I no see anointing ooo sad..I come dey look for excuse to fall so d man no go break my neck grin.. to d extend I started to envy those dat use to fall angry ,wishing I could experience it.. grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Oshokalo: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don try make I fall under anointing for where,na women dey always fall
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by MrPaul2: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
These Anti-Christs marauding as men of God are a disgrace to christianity.
Did anyone fall under the anointing hen Jesus Christ was alive? How about the apostles? Where did they learn it from? I want to no please.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

That is false it's all exaggerated emotions

This is how they invented demon tongue and claimed it came from the Lord
You have started again.

There are 3 types of tongues

1)Tongues of Men
2)Tongues of angels/Unknown tongues
3)Demonic tongues.

Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>> / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.