Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (45730 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Sapore: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
edoairways:

It is scriptural. Jesus casted demons during his time

Thats the point, real christians do not fall under "the anointing", demon possessed people do. So when a "christian" repeatedly is falling under the anointing, first time, we can understand, he/she wasnt really filled with the Holy Ghost to begin with at that point, but subsequently still falling, that person has an evil spirit, yet deceived that he/she is a christian. No born again christian in the Bible fell under the anointing. Show me one place in the Bible if you know.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Ubanz: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
In other words anointing is fake.
Bros thanks for clearing the air.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by herphyz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
check well....
that pastor fit be among stingy men association of nigeria (sman)
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by beehivedata(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
hahahaha...
This man no get joy grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by winner37(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
this is ridiculous and I consider his speech as marlaky....

if someone doesn't have any motivational speech , silent is preferable....
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by diaspoAFRICANS: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
These Anti-Christs marauding as men of God are a disgrace to christianity.

I am shocked at what I just heard
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.

Nonsense. Y'all are more gullible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by 2020achile(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bombastic Brutalized Castrated Bomboclaat
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
It seems he was half kidding, half serious.

However, the onus is on you to train the workers to learn to restrain people when they start manifesting. Don't sound so disdainful and arrogant

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by osilamah77(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
All those EVE and anointing ehn.!.
Na 5&6..
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by hakeem4(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
The video was actually funny.
When he said “stop falling! Bring money grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Asianjollof007: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Justice009:
I dae church one day like that all of a sudden naso anointing hold one guy ooo em start to roll for inside church unknown to him as his eyes were but a very big mighty wood dae em front. Gbam nah wetin everybody hear, nah em face be that ooo. Mehn you need to see how anointing disappear that day and all i dad pray for that day nah make God forgive me because the KIND LAUGH WEN I LAUGH THAT DAY FOR THE CHURCH ENNN NAH SMALL REMAIL THE OASTOR WANT SAY MAKE I GO OUT FOR EM CHURCH

Lee-ma-oh
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ChuckD1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
The only thing that's permitted to break under the anointing is the yoke.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Questavo: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Godbless3:

No doubt, where my gf is working, there is this young girl that work there also and toward ending of last year, she wrote the name of men that sex her in 2020 and they cover 2 page of 20leaves exercise book.
Last week i notice the girl being struggling to bend and carry anything on the ground and i knew she don do abortion again and this time complication is there. Since friday uptill today she ain't come to work.
I pray she survive to mend her ways.

#TheFutureIsWoemen.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Germi9: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
please stop falling,bring money grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Adaanna(f): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by eagleonearth(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Slurity pohest=98490869:
A pastor that don't believe in spirituality, is that one a pastor? How distasteful. Spit...
is falling under anointing spirituality? Still waters run deep. ...After the wind was the earthquake and then the fire but the Lord was not in it. But then came the still small voice, then Elijah bowed his head... The deeper you go spiritually the more you understand that God moves more silently to do mighty things.

PS: Since I knew the Lord I have never fallen under any prayer and not every hand will touch my head though but I hear God speak everyday and that's heaven to me.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
See as I dey go thru dis thread dey look for sapphire....
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Anaerobi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
lol... funny.

I have seen someone fall under anionting and broke someone else leg.

it took years before d leg became normal again.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
See as I dey go thru dis thread dey look for sapphire....I hope say she dey here, make I see wetin she go comment
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ajaymina(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Cause we are closer to God. After little children, God pays attention to a woman's prayer most.

lies from the garden of Eden...

Females are closer to Satan, reason, Satan manipulated you (Eve).

God never pays shishi attention to you (Eve) for ur information, pastors pays attention to you cos you are easily manipulative.

No offense to you females.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by nizetee: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
You are mocking

feMale
If u want to win this useless argument, use another word exclusive of MALE.
Male even appear ahead of "fe".
flip the "e" in "fe" = fg
In caps = F9.
Male existed before F9 was created.

Now we have only few males that are real males, the rest are females.

I don't want to continue, otherwise I would have added "woMan". If you subtract the "e" from "fe" in female and add it to "wo" in woman, you get woe man. Again F9 is created.
Man needs freedom from all F9.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Easypro: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
LOL... I remember one of my room mate then. he went to church one day and a member fell under anointing and broke his scattered his android phone tecno camon.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
You are mocking
looooooool at least u get sense small......madam dat ur dream or prophecy no go work
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
IF YOU FALL UNDER ANOINTING AND BREAK ANYTHING IN THIS CHURCH, YOU WILL PAY. - Pastor warns members

A video of a pastor warning his members against falling under anointing and breaking the church properties has gone viral, with many Nigerians reacting negatively to it.

In the video, the pastor warns his church members that they will henceforth start paying for any item they break as a result of falling under anointing.
He warns them to tell whatever mad demon that is controlling them not to take them near church properties.

WonderTV media gathered that the man of God listed the cost of some items in his church and vows that any member who breaks them would pay.

“This camera is one million. Any of you who break it will pay for it. It is break and pay. Don’t go near that computer system. It costs five hundred thousand. If you go near it, fire will burn you”, He said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL9eC5qzEv4

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/204141348112077
Doesn't He Av Ushers?
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by YoungHunter: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
The preacher is right sha..
When anointing came upon some Bible characters, they were not found destroying anything
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by femi4: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.
What is power without control
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Slurity(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
eagleonearth:
is falling under anointing spirituality? Still waters run deep. ...After the wind was the earthquake and then the fire but the Lord was not in it. But then came the still small voice, then Elijah bowed his head... The deeper you go spiritually the more you understand that God moves more silently to do mighty things.

PS: Since I knew the Lord I have never fallen under any prayer and not every hand will touch my head though but I hear God speak everyday and that's heaven to me.
I am glad for you and in fact I envy you but you must understand that some people speak in tongue while some never did, what really cause falling under anointing is what you should try to understand and not the genuineness of it. Human body is a host that either host evil spirit if posssed or holy spirit if of God, the falling down always happen when the host (body) experience evictions of evil spirits by force. There is nothing more.
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Anointing is like alcohol. Anyone under anointing is just like someone under the influence of alcohol. They don't intentionally do what they do.
What is this one saying bayi.. Alcohol make you do what oogeni fin way abeg
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
E be things
Re: If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns by mosesaigbe(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.