Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her (6780 Views)

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Goldbw122(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Touch her where she will have feelings and hard for u... just saying
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by cassyrooy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Get a side chick and live longer. We've crossed that bridge.

By the way na you cause am. You too dey beg for sex sotay she don program her mind. Food wey you dey chop everyday if you no see am chop again E go hungry you. Leave her. Don't ask for anything like sex. Don't kiss don't hug. Don't even chat. Sleep out sometimes. If you see olosho Nakamura am. If you dey house sleep early. Do this for three months.
Na her family members go come beg.
Thank me later.
You saw a potential cause of problem but the bolded can't be the solution.

Don't give generic solutions to everyone you meet, every problem has a solution that might defy expectations.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by shege45: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
prince2pac:
angry angry angry angry

Lawd, uncle she is/has fallen out of love for you..

Now take some step backwards, retrace your steps, what could have gone wrong?

If nothing, then you need to build back that love, the romance, take her out, make her smile, movies, plays, just try to see if you can build back that spark...

Good morning
forget these ones. Shey person no dey tire?
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by prince2pac(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
shege45:
forget these ones. Shey person no dey tire?
As someone who has never fallen in love, nope
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by shopwiser: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
She has a frozen vagina. Seek medical help asap bro.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by shege45: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
prince2pac:
As someone who has never fallen in love, nope
Lemme tell you something, love sometimes fades you know.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by prince2pac(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
shege45:
Lemme tell you something, love sometimes fades you know.
I don't know much about love and relationships
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by CHoccolaTE: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
shopwiser:
She has a frozen vagina. Seek medical help asap bro.

Haba which one be frozen vagina grin
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by CHoccolaTE: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is the case with many married women. The guy they find hot or sexually attractive didn't ask for their hand in marriage so they end up managing men that cannot arouse them.

Kpele o, Op. Your case is actually very common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by shopwiser: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Haba which one be frozen vagina grin
Google it sir
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Liposure: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shortyyy:
She's tired na. Someone can't be eating one particular meal every day.
lol..nasty girl
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by CheedyJ(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
After peeling yam , make sure your hands aren’t washed then touch her & give me feed back..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by eastOFwest(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stephen4800:
I just created this account, last week my wife told me she hardly gets butterflies whenever I touch her, just wondering how

How long have you been married for? The answer is important because it is almost impossible (I challenge any married person to counter this) to sustain passion in a marriage where both couples live together, work (or have business) and have children. It's extremely difficult to sustain passion like that for years on end. This is the reality about marriage. Soooooo much will have passed under the bridge. Like someone mentioned earlier - Una don see each other finish - back to back to back. The time will come when the only time the man or woman will feel amorous is when "konji" hold one or both of them, and it goes both ways. The test of the marriage (and trust and loyalty) comes when passion or finance evaporates. However if both of you still love each or have a strong bond, then passion dying should not be a cause for alarm but a cause for discussion. Just because she doesn't feel butterflies when you touch her doesn't mean that she won't "signal" your way if she's feeling randy, unless the relationship is also lacking in many other aspects. That she doesn't feel butterflies doesn't mean that she can't stand you or that your touch creeps her out. Even if your touch creeps her out, she may still come to you when she's feel randy, if you guys are still ok, and probably with some alcohol in her system. Therefore everything boils down to how you both feel about each other in spite of the "butterflies" issue. If you guys are still very ok with each other (you've got each other's back) and you are still attracted to her sexually, then give her physical space but still carry on being nice to her. When the opportunity comes for sex, try and make it an "occasion" - some nice drinks (if you guys imbibe), nice takeaway, some intimacy gadgets (if you guys are kinky like that), adult movie, music etc. Try and make it an occasion so that it becomes an experience that she looks forward to when that once or twice or whatever time a month comes. However all this is only if you guys are still cool with each other o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by TheVictim01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
No be butterflies, she MIGHT be collecting beetles from a niggar.
I suggest a quickie in or on location intriguing and unexpected.
Stephen4800:
I just created this account, last week my wife told me she hardly gets butterflies whenever I touch her, just wondering how
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by ajimo54(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stephen4800:

Please, rekindle ur love. Women are funny at times. Any of ur little demeanour may turn ur woman off. Check ur sef. If u knw u are doing ur best, then ask her why she is feeling that way. She may have started cheating on u or abt to start.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Adeplus: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
zexy2030:
You are broke and lacks know how on how to satisfy her. Orgasms are best motivators for women to have sex with you but also she could be cheating. Just protect urself, don't accuse her, just take your time to find out why.

Your last statement makes sense, nice.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Stephen4800: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Adeplus:

Your last statement makes sense, nice.
not broke bro
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by iRepNaija1: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Are you spending enough time on pre-intimacy?
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by frozen70(f): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stephen4800:

The love between both of you us yet to get connected

It's either the love is not there or it need to be activated

Look deep the problem and solution is their especially if you guys have pending issues, it does affect affection
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Stephen4800: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
This is the case with many married women. The guy they find hot or sexually attractive didn't ask for their hand in marriage so they end up managing men that cannot arouse them.

Kpele o, Op. Your case is actually very common
exactly whats happening now, i just stumbled on her phone, went through her whatsapp, saw where she stated that she never wanted me or something that the other guy was not serious. Omo I wan mad �����

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / Today Is The Gid Redpiller's Birthday - This Is A Photo Of Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.