Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River (78346 Views)

Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sustainable development indeed angry
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by VulgarLee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Our next president

Cursed generation of politicians
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kogi has never been so fortunate with leadership. They always impose bad blood on them. I hope they get it right someday.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by marvin906(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
The local government chairman and the governor have alot to answer
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by extol1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
Just days ago someone post about how bad and unfavorable kogi's economy is and see another he'll of a place called hospital in the same kogi state.

Be like sey nah auto pilot dah state dey
from what I heard, he doesn't come to the state, he reside in abuja with his wives. he changes them as if he is changing wrapper and doing birthday for his wives where he call musicians to come and display.
can you imagine this man is using 420 million naira car the same car with the president, that is for one car. just calculate how many of that car exhorting him.
he is a total failure in every aspects. in education, the teachers and lecturers are not paid, civil servants are not paid. almost every youths has become a tout, thug or cultism. kogi state has never had it worse to this extent.
from my heart, I say again may God judge him

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Ebelebeihems: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Seen
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by nextstep(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
saphiere:

This is Dino's state. He his busy showing us Camel hospital in Dubai. Showing us the cars Dubai police use while his state is in rotten state. He was in the govt and couldn't do anything.

This is what really pains me. Even me as a private citizen from a different state, I'm thinking how we can donate to improve this hospital? How sad.

How much more the senators and governors who are supposed to be providing amenities? They are busy flaunting their cars, especially Dino.

We need to start replying to senator's timelines with pictures of bad infrastructure in their districts. Everytime Dino posts something, we should flood the comments with these pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Awoo88: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
And the efulefu governor wants to be president!!! Yahaya bello: the guy is beyond idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by linearity: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
UncleHaba22:
And there governor want us to vote him as the president grin grin

If he is listing his administration achievement hope he puts this on the list

Even, if he by some rare miracle become President, will the situation be worst than it is now?

This picture and story above is not an exception, it is the true reality on ground in Nigeria today.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by jamace(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by fennels007(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Giant of Africa
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by murphyung(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
You go hospital to treat malaria, mosquitoes still de bite you for hospital. Wahala no de finish

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Habeyy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Come and see the home state of our dull presidential aspirant
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=extol1 post=98535012]
from what I heard, he doesn't come to the state, he reside in abuja with his wives. he changes them as if he is changing wrapper and doing birthday for his wives where he call musicians to come and display.
can you imagine this man is using 420 million naira car the same car with the president, that is for one car. just calculate how many of that car exhorting him.
he is a total failure in every aspects. in education, the teachers and lecturers are not paid, civil servants are not paid. almost every youths has become a tout, thug or cultism. kogi state has never had it worse to this extent.
from my heart, I say again may God judge him[/quote
]

This gart me so speechless that all I can say is a big " Amen " to your God judge him prayer, is not only God that will judge him cos the almighty God his merciful and kind. god's of the land will not favor him for all his atrocities and wicked heart towards the people of kogi ...those lot are not worth emulate or called leaders sha.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is the reality in many rural parts of Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by favour32(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yaya Bello wan test us with him Presidential ambition.
May be he Oga tell am to step out.
Bone nor let dog crack,fowl say bring am make I help you.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by harmony75: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
disgrace imagine lives that have been lost because no good healthcare facility �
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by SavageResponse(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
cchub:
Kogi is a village itself. Poor road network ET al.
Nothing in this country works!

Apart from Obajan Cement Company there is nothing happening in that state sad

1 Like

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Nehyooh(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
The same idiot that some senseless Nigerians are supporting to contest for President, see government hospital and this is his second term in power
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sulaak(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
nextstep:

This is what really pains me. Even me as a private citizen from a different state, I'm thinking how we can donate to improve this hospital? How sad.

How much more the senators and governors who are supposed to be providing amenities? They are busy flaunting their cars, especially Dino.

We need to start replying to senator's timelines with pictures of bad infrastructure in their districts. Everytime Dino posts something, we should flood the comments with these pictures.

Do not waste your money and time feel sorry for these people, if they refuse to protest and request good governance then they deserve everything they get. In Oyo state, when the people had enough of Fulani's herdsmen and the police refuse to act, the people took the matter into their own hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Lovelyn451(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gamer999:
I weep for eastern kogites

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
okene good people ke? okene the terror zone of kogi naim u dey call good...OK o
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by EnnyD: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is one of the most useless Governors. The same one that said Covid does not exist. The manner in which these governors treat the citizens is appalling. The money they are stealing is taxpayers' and loans that that generations will be forever paying.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by waslag11(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
who do this to us?
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by chegbe1104: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is the reality of kogi state.
Sahara reporter really did a good job hear. It is exactly what it is in the local government area of ibaji. The hospital in question is truly the only so called hospital in the local government of about 53 villages and town. No government presence whatsoever.
The tug that was selected as local government chairman by yahaya Bello lives in Idah and not Ibaji with all the councilors. The road to the local government headquarters where the hospital is located is impassable. Local government administration in the local government is zero. I just pity the people living in the local government area.
The people are great farmers and fishermen. Nowhere to sell their farm products yearly.
The last flooding in kogi affected all the towns and villages in the local government terribly and government came to their aid. They were just left to bear the consequences on their own.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Damseldammie(f): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Too bad
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Komu1048(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
saphiere:

This is Dino's state. He his busy showing us Camel hospital in Dubai. Showing us the cars Dubai police use while his state is in rotten state. He was in the govt and couldn't do anything.

Instead of you to talk about yahaya, you are talking about Dino. He was a senator representing Kogi west, whereas the mentioned place was Kogi South, please leave Dino out of this
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Another gimmicks played out..

Watch as Yaya Bello move into action to put this in order..

Wat a colossal failure he is

Not impressed with things in this country..
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
And one Dino Malaye dey form big all over the internet showing us very expensive exotic cars. Nonsense
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Komu1048(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
EnnyD:
This is one of the most useless Governors. The same one that said Covid does not exist. The manner in which these governors treat the citizens is appalling. The money they are stealing is taxpayers' and loans that that generations will be forever paying.

I was in Lokoja throughout the Yuletide period and I’m ashame to call Lokoja a capital. No development of any form. No single building, Jesus! I mean no single one, let alone road water and electricity did this Bello put in place. And if anyone dear say pim, he will release his fierce looking Egbira thug to deal with you. He is by far the most useless of all the useless politicians that the devil gave naija

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Bullhari: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/27/kogi-hospital-horror-where-snakes-chase-patients-wards-nurses-fetch-river-water

And to imagine that onyedega is the LGA capital!!!

I don't know how I survived my service in Ibaji
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
lols
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Evidenx(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
And one idiot of a governor says he wants to be president,when u cant even handle a local government.. Una too see us finish shall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.