Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River (78080 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) / Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by dangotesmummy: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Trafalgar:
Some hopeless young bastards will still praise him as the best performing governor,I pity Ebira youth.
are you minding them? Nigeria is burning and literally on fire and some senseless fools are still doing shihoulette challenge
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by charidot(m): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Dino Malaye's constituency. This is one man that unnecessarily displays affluence. He even claims he was poor and ate from the dust. A poor man who is now interested in modern top notch cars.

TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/27/kogi-hospital-horror-where-snakes-chase-patients-wards-nurses-fetch-river-water
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Teepeettp: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2021
If Mr governor find it difficult to turn one state to global village, I wonder how he plan to control 36 states ➕ FCT..... Narrow-minded fellow
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sirdick17: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Trafalgar:
Some hopeless young bastards will still praise him as the best performing governor,I pity Ebira youth.
Bello is bad we all know that but they said the hospital stop working since 2014 when one of their own was the Governor
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by FGodsgift(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2021
OMG! This is quite disappointing & disheartening. Look at a state that the economy in 2020 take a greater height & passes Lagos State. What a menace... And this so called Yahaya cannot do anything. You are a disgrace & disappointment to your generation.
#EndBadGovernanceInNigeria
#RevolutionNow
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by nickyy1: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2021
The State of hospital is pathetic! What do we expect? Sahara report should please do another investigation on the state of Ibaji local government Secretariat.
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Revolva(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Komu1048:

I was in Lokoja throughout the Yuletide period and I’m ashame to call Lokoja a capital. No development of any form. No single building, Jesus! I mean no single one, let alone road water and electricity did this Bello put in place. And if anyone dear say pim, he will release his fierce looking Egbira thug to deal with you. He is by far the most useless of all the useless politicians that the devil gave naija

Oga relax what do u mean no single building

You no Waka well around lokoja ...it's not that develop but stop saying no single building please

And for those of you calling Dino...he has no business with kogi easy senetorail district because this is igala land

Dino is a senator from kogi west the Yoruba area ok

Ibaji is located in the southern area of Kogi and almost close to anambra and Edo state and adjacent river niger

So the farness of them to the mainland igala make marginalization possible

The LGA is an eye sore and when river niger over flows it's takes over their land

But one thing good bout ibaji is they get yams and crops o
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by prigoz(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2021
UncleHaba22:
And there governor want us to vote him as the president grin grin

If he is listing his administration achievement hope he puts this on the list
You are in spirit, as if you knew what I wanted to ask. Lol
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I feel for them,i hope FG help them but no, they'll first fill their mouths with the money

Which FG? What is d work of local and state govt?
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:
Everything about this country is always upside down..... Nigerian leaders have no functional brain to think properly...

They do. They use d brain to steal and travel abroad
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by gistray: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Qrash:
when I was complaining about what we face in kogi state hope you people said I was looking for attention and cheap pity ?

Finallly we've seen your family house.

I know u people also sell human parts
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sammysmiles(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

They do. They use d brain to steal and travel abroad
Note the adverb properly...
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:
Note the adverb properly...

In their world, stealing and traveling abroad is proper
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sammysmiles(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

In their world, stealing and traveling abroad is proper
Are the citizens that voted them in part of their world?
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:
Are the citizens that voted them in part of their world?

Yes they are
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by wolverine1987: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2021
HandsomeHITLER:
Too bad... Do they know their community chairman?
The matter deep o cos ibaji community had communal clash with d next community which led to burning or houses and properties worth millions of naira as a result of feud concerning some ponds rich with fishes. And since then the community has been abandoned because the former deputy governor was from the neighbouring community thats why they've been neglected
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sammysmiles(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes they are
How?
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by bigtt76(f): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:

How?

According to u:

"Are the citizens that voted them in part of their world?

So what did d citizens do in ur statement above?
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sammysmiles(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u:

Stop taking words out of context and act as if you are a kindergarten school child...
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:
Stop taking words out of context and act as if you are a kindergarten school child...

That doesn't answer my question:

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:

Pls read ur comment again
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by sammysmiles(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls read ur comment again
You can't be serious....
When I mean world, I don't mean planet earth...
Or you jxt looking for who to type or argue with this morning
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2021
sammysmiles:

You can't be serious....
When I mean world, I don't mean planet earth...
Or you jxt looking for who to type or argue with this morning

Even ur explanation is worse than what u wrote earlier
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lexy2014: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2021
sirdick17:
Bello is bad we all know that but they said the hospital stop working since 2014 when one of their own was the Governor

Is d governor of d state not their own?
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by MickzyDonald: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Which FG? What is d work of local and state govt?
Its true sha, all of them are useless
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Tisham20(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
And the governor want to become our president? Hian
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by mosesaigbe(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Are u kidding me ? undecided undecided
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Josywhyte: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Is this a hospital or a mortuary? Damn...
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:

This is Dino's state. He is busy showing us Camel hospital in Dubai. Showing us the cars Dubai police use while his state is in rotten state. He was in the govt and couldn't do anything.
Is he the governor undecided when he was shouting in govt for good governance, he was called all sort of names, let the Kogi people enjoy their governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.