Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River (78342 Views)

Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by lanchy: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
A lot of mortuaries look better than that health centre!
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by SexytorresE(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Zoo grin
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by ylaa(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tufia!!! I shame for the governor of kogi state. I rather visit agbo seller than go to this Ghost looking cemetery called hospital. Am sure there will be ghost activities even in the day time. Such a shame.
Let them contact mercy Johnson, she will assist them.

quote author=TruthHurts1 post=98497675]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/27/kogi-hospital-horror-where-snakes-chase-patients-wards-nurses-fetch-river-water[/quote]
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by Trafalgar(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

Olodo, u did'nt pity the three(3) former governors that were from that eastern side is Ebira people u pity. Do they do it and Bello come and turn it to this? For those that are not from Kogi state the part of Kogi that the hospital is located has produced 3 governors and u know what despite that eastern part is the worst part of Kogi state. Pls Nigerians when u have opportunity to be in power develop ur home because no body will come and do it for u.
Now I see you are one of the young hopeless bastards I was referring to, arguing with you will just be a waste of my IQ since your statement above proves you have none.Any who,you can stay salty while the rest of us bombard your "lordship's" lack of leadership. Assalamualaikum brother
Re: Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River by OwaliZiz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
ALL HAIL THE INCOMING PRESIDENT, HOLY GHOST FIRE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.