Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu (32384 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / British Did Not Handover Nigeria To Fulani, Nnamdi Azikwe Did. / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
pacespot:

Isn't babangida an hausa man?
this statement shows ur crass ignorance. IBB is Bwari/Gwari/Nupe. Same goes for Abdulsalam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by christistruth01: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
tishbite41:
big lie. Bwari/Gwari/Nupe

It is Babangida that is Gwari
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by christistruth01: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
tishbite41:
big lie. Bwari/Gwari/Nupe

It is Babangida that is Gwari not Abubakar
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
christistruth01:

It is Babangida that is Gwari not Abubakar
Abubakar and IBB are first cousins. Seems u re very ignorant. Hausa from Niger State?! How does that sound?!
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by atiku4President(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Hausa cannot be separated From Fulani tho

But the real / current Hausa states in 9ja are

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina
You put Bauchi as Hausa state but omitted Sokoto. That means you don't know history. Bauchi is not Hausa state. Find out
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
atiku4President:

You put Bauchi as Hausa state but omitted Sokoto. That means you don't know history. Bauchi is not Hausa state. Find out

I forgot sokoto Mr.man

Its not been in news lately so, I have forgotten we have it as a state.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by pacespot(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
tishbite41:
this statement shows ur crass ignorance. IBB is Bwari/Gwari/Nupe. Same goes for Abdulsalam.

Who is this uncivilized animal, when does asking question become an ignorance
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by blackmaine: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You now admire and respect Ndi Hausa, Ndi Yoruba...

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

But not your Igbo or S.E elders?

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]

Efulefu....
Elders my foot
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by KunleyY19(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
tishbite41:
Fulani has no indigenous land in Nigeria. They only conquered the Hausas and other indigenous tribes e.g Nupe.
How did Fulani conquer Nupe oooo

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Amanda4life: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Most Hausa s are hard working than Yoruba.

But ibis are safer with Yoruba's.

Getting married to Yoruba is safer than Fulani.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Coolgent(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina
Sokoto
90 of its indigens are Hausa even the remaining 10% only about 4% of them can speak Fulani.

Kanu is very correct the hid under the guise of Hausa-Fulani
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by KunleyY19(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
tishbite41:
Abubakar and IBB are first cousins. Seems u re very ignorant. Hausa from Niger State?! How does that sound?!
Hausa dey Niger but na minority Dem be from wushishi and kotangora side mostly Zone C. why do you think Nasko has been losing in the elections because he his from Zone C and they are minorities.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by BRATISLAVA: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2021
PureMe01:
Me wondering the difference between Fulani and Hausa now...very confused sets of tribes to identify

There's a big difference, though the hausa that feel inferior call themselves hausa-fulani, almost like they are ashamed to be hausa.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by AMvanquish: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2021
seunmsg:
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.

Refer to a Fulani man as Hausa and see his reaction & Vice Versa. Its textbooks and Media that created these terms most outsiders adopt, but on the real, it is quite different. They feed you with this Hausa-Fulani term and you all swallow it. They are distinct and can differentiate themselves, what binds them is religion, inter-marriage, and to a certain degree culture due to many years of co-existence together. There is nothing like Hausa-Fulani in the real day to day of these people, outsiders just love to call them that because of similarities of the aforementioned.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by favor914: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2021
tishbite41:
Fulani has no indigenous land in Nigeria. They only conquered the Hausas and other indigenous tribes e.g Nupe.
For your information Mr Man, no tribe owns any land gone are those ancient “modus operandai” ways of doing things, all land in Nigeria except Federal Government Land is held by the state Governor in accordance with the provisions of the Lands Use Act 1978. No Governor’s consent, no claim to ownership.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by favor914: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2021
AMvanquish:

Refer to a Fulani man as Hausa and see his reaction & Vice Versa. Its textbooks and Media that created these terms most outsiders adopt, but on the real, it is quite different. They feed you with this Hausa-Fulani term and you all swallow it. They are distinct and can differentiate themselves, what binds them is religion, inter-marriage, and to a certain degree culture due to many years of co-existence together. There is nothing like Hausa-Fulani in the real day to day of these people, outsiders just love to call them that because of similarities of the aforementioned.
I beg to disagree, case study Atiku Abubakar, How can anyone tell whether he is Hausa or Fulani?, same goes for Aliko Dangote.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by zakkxx: 1:47am On Jan 28, 2021
who told that? A typical Hausa man is dark in complexion but a Fulani is very handsome, tall, light incompletion and very wicked, very heartless and never forgive. they hide under the cover of' hausa- Fulani'. not a single Hausa man is an Emir in the North. they deceive the Hausa people to kill their kings (Sarki) and they replace it with Emir throughout the North.[
Sammy07:

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 1:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Rugaria:
Chairman should take it easy these days.. I'm uncomfortable with this charm offensive! Respect Hausa? Murtala that finished the whole male folks at Asaba is Hausa and Hausas have been killing Igbos hand in hand with fulanis for years! Whether viper or mamba, we are still talking about poisonous snakes here..

Fulanis were using the hausas to commit those atrocities under religion while emasculating the hausas . Today Hausas are realising that they have been used . Fulani killed all their kings and installed emirs .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Yankee101: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Divide and conquer
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 28, 2021
seunmsg:
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.

Don’t mind him everyday he opens his mouth talks rubbish and mad people give him platform. It is pathetic that people don’t understand that there are hundreds of tribes in the north. All they know is Hausa and Fulani sounding like stark illiterates every time they talk.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 28, 2021
zakkxx:
who told that? A typical Hausa man is dark in complexion but a Fulani is very handsome, tall, light incompletion and very wicked, very heartless and never forgive. they hide under the cover of' hausa- Fulani'. not a single Hausa man is an Emir in the North. they deceive the Hausa people to kill their kings (Sarki) and they replace it with Emir throughout the North.[

Ignorance all over this statement. Abject deep ignorance. Therein lies your problem.

Go and worry about your states leave talk of the north for people from there.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by dumahi(m): 2:11am On Jan 28, 2021
BastardWike:

He is smarter than you a million times! Same way they divide us despite being completely Igbos is same way he is trying to divide them even though they were never one.
And see how 'smart' you are to be exposing your strategy on a public forum.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 3:47am On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
For your information Mr Man, no tribe owns any land gone are those ancient “modus operandai” ways of doing things, all land in Nigeria except Federal Government Land is held by the state Governor in accordance with the provisions of the Lands Use Act 1978. No Governor’s consent, no claim to ownership.
land grabber, go back to futa jalon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 3:49am On Jan 28, 2021
KunleyY19:

How did Fulani conquer Nupe oooo
who is the Etsu of Nupe. Do ur research and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by kafeii123: 4:09am On Jan 28, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnn

People are making it seem like Fulani people are aliens or those with super power.

Enough of all these fulani topics please, I know them in and out have interacted with many of them.

what do you know about them differently....? theyre not as insidious as many folks here claim they are?

you should say your own experience... would helo the discourse
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Cjrane2: 4:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Fulani people just invaded Nigeria to take land and bring war. The good thing is that many Nigerians are now ready for a war with Fulanis.
Unlike in the past when they stayed at the back and manipulated the middle belt to take the bullets for them. Now they will have to fight and die to take other people's land. Lets see how long they will last at it.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by sacajawea: 5:13am On Jan 28, 2021
OruExpress:
Hausas and Igbos have the closest business relationship in Nigeria. They are many in igbo cities and we are many in theirs. People were confused by the movie LionHeart and how it focused on the Hausa-Igbo business relationship because most don't know that this is actually the most active inter-group business relationship in Nigeria. Both are commercial people so it's natural. Most Igbo cities has an Ama-Hausa, and most hausa cities have an Igbo quarters.
Is Boko Haram not Hausa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.