Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think (1307 Views)

The Shocking Insincerity Of The Igbo Intellectuals Over Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob / Hypocrisy Of Igbo Intellectuals / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Elpipitaaa: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
This post is for igbo Intellectuals and those who think with their head.

I have been observing the going on in the country especially what just happened in Orlu imo state.

Let it be known that we are not getting it right with our tacit Support for IPOB foolishness. the country has been gripped with insecurity and every region is trying to secure it's territory. while the south west has done a noble job to secure their region with all legal apparatus, IPOB went to create a security outfit without any legal backing. We all saw how the Ametekun the south west created initially angered the federal government who later gave in after the senate and state houses of the region agreed on a law for its creation. How do you think that such move by IPOB whom the federal government has proscribed will appear to the Government? IPOB was already seen by the government to be a secessionist group and creating such outfit with fire arms will only anger the Government more.

Now recent happening in Orlu has raised tension in the area and shamefully I kept on reading IPOB members here gloating that they killed military men in the area. my goodness. I also heard them saying they are ready for war. this leaves me to ask, why all these tactless approaches? If the military use their might on ESN can they whistand it? The ESN are endangering the lives of Ndigbo and sadly most people here are supporting them. when the ESN killed military men when they know that Nigeria military can be brutal and evil with their approach it means that they are endangering the lives of south easterners. It means that they are giving the Nigeria Government the leeway to tell the international community that IPOB are Terrorists which sadly they are now.

The igbo race must speak against the looming evil NNAMDI KANU and his group is bringing to igbo Land. many people who don't know or partake in what he and his group are doing will be the ones to suffer the most. Let us look at what is happening in North East.
If IPOB turn into a terror group which region will be destroyed? SOUTH EAST. if IPOB start carrying out guerilla warfare which region will be destroyed? SOUTH EAST. Sadly they have started the guerilla war and painfully which area is barricaded by military? Orlu in SOUTH EAST.

I know this will attract insults from IPOB members here. I know I will be called effulefu or FULANI or afonja. but note, I have said my mind.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by plaindealer: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elpipitaaa:

I have been observing the going on in the country especially what just happened in Orlu imo state.

Let it be known that we are not getting it right with our tacit Support for IPOB foolishness. the country has been gripped with insecurity and every region is trying to secure it's territory. while the south west has done a noble job to secure their region with all legal apparatus, IPOB went to create a security outfit without any legal backing. We all saw how the Ametekun the south west created initially angered the federal government who later gave in after the senate and state houses of the region agreed on a law for its creation. How do you think that such move by IPOB whom the federal government has proscribed will appear to the Government? IPOB was already seen by the government to be a secessionist group and creating such outfit with fire arms will only anger the Government more.

Now recent happening in Orlu has raised tension in the area and shamefully I kept on reading IPOB members here gloating that they killed military men in the area. my goodness. I also heard them saying they are ready for war. this leaves me to ask, why all these tactless approaches? If the military use their might on ESN can they whistand it? The ESN are endangering the lives of Ndigbo and sadly most people here are supporting them. when the ESN killed military men when they know that Nigeria military can be brutal and evil with their approach it means that they are endangering the lives of south easterners. It means that they are giving the Nigeria Government the leeway to tell the international community that IPOB are Terrorists which sadly they are now.

The igbo race must speak against the looming evil NNAMDI KANU and his group is bringing to igbo Land. many people who don't know or partake in what he and his group are doing will be the ones to suffer the most. Let us look at what is happening in North East.
If IPOB turn into a terror group which region will be destroyed? SOUTH EAST. if IPOB start carrying out guerilla warfare which region will be destroyed? SOUTH EAST. Sadly they have started the guerilla war and painfully which area is barricaded by military? Orlu in SOUTH EAST.

I know this will attract insults from IPOB members here. I know I will be called effulefu or FULANI or afonja. but note, I have said my mind.

Nigeriabiafra80:
F you ,you are an intellectual Buffon

Empty heads

Intellectuals don answer you, sadly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Intellectuals don answer you, sadly.

Come and quote intellectual here again
Make ,I see you,
Intellectual lead by cows

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by chatinent: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
There's sth called constructive criticism. You lack those.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by OruExpress: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Everyone in Orlu and surrounding areas are celebrating.
Not everything is opinions and internet my man.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Elpipitaaa: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:

thankfully they are and I pray the NIGERIA military don't go unprofessional in discharging the duty the governor gave them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:
You get time to answer him,
They always hide under intellectual to spew trash
Go to his family he can’t organize them,but he is forming intellectual for igbos
ThankGod these efulefus are in minority

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by adeolakemi: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
you want people to reason along with you and you are addressing Ipob as foolish ? this guy you are far from being an intellectual .. go back and learn constructive criticism

19 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by OruExpress: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elpipitaaa:

thankfully they are and I pray the NIGERIA military don't go unprofessional in discharging the duty the governor gave them

The Nigerian military is behaving beyond their normal capacity as far as civility and decorum because anyone time they misbehave people call ESN and it turns to hell for them. As someone said above the military flees after 6-7pm and puts on civilian clothes to avoid trouble.

There's a lot of reason to not regard people yammering online about Orlu this and Orlu that because they learned about Orlu this week lol.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Babalegba(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol, the o.p addressed learned ibos but was answered by the great unwashed chattering class.
Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by adeolakemi: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
I heard the army also observe the curfew why ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by OruExpress: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

You get time to answer him,
They always hide under intellectual to spew trash
Go to his family he can’t organize them,but he is forming intellectual for igbos
ThankGod these efulefus are in minority

its amazing how people can't even call their own families to see what's happening before they developed a 5 paragraph opinion. If you don't care to even ask the people on the ground, then its not care that driving you to type all of this intellectual-intellect

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:

its amazing how people can't even call their own families to see what's happening before they developed a 5 paragraph opinion. If you don't care to even ask the people on the ground, then its not care that driving you to type all of this intellectual-intellect
I have try to engage with them but later understand that they were paid to be stupid
They have various way to attack kanu
And his agitation but can’t tackle FG
But am happy kanu have proven how prepared he is
Till now people are begging to join ESN

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by OruExpress: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

I have try to engage with them but later understand that they were paid to be stupid

lol my brother the worst part is they actually gain nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Elpipitaaa: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

I hope when the things you people want to bring to our people comes, you will lead from the front.

there is no filmtrick in war. you people have to use your heads.

hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elpipitaaa:

Boko haram beheaded 44 farmers in the North East, ISWAP kidnapped 340 school kids in the North West, killer herdsmen massacred over 500 people in Agatu, Benue. Fulani Militia has slaughtered hundreds in Southeastern Kaduna, Niger Delta militants are holding some communities hostage in the South/South. But your headache is IPOB and ESN that have not done 1% of what any of these groups have done?

Did people like you come out to show your disappointment when the Nigerian Army was shooting and killing unarmed IPOB members, just like they did to ENDSARS protesters in Lekki toll gate? Are their lives less important than that of the Army? All the armed groups killing people everywhere in Nigeria, it is ESN that touched nobody that your Army saw?

Get wise

Mtcheeew!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:

lol my brother the wort part is they actually gain nothing.
Kudos,we all know
We gone pass this level of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by awgumayor: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elpipitaaa:

Intellefool. Which war can Kanu brings that will be worse than the one Fulani has brought?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Turantula(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Another Fulani cow on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by shadowmancer(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by ashacot: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thank you for this. we dont want IPOB in our regioj because they represent evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by BastardWike: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
F you ,you are an intellectual Buffon
I can take u serious when your intellectual get us biafra
Zoo intellectual,

After recent event ,we no longer hear that ESN is an online security network,
The invasion of the military in orlu,!
The curfew is stipulated to start from 6pm-6am
Why do the military withdraws once is 6pm in orlu while coming back by 7am to attack innocent civilians,molesting them
Are they also observing the curfews?

Empty heads

Nobody wan die my brother grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Jake19: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
When E start na FIFA, IOC, NFA, una go day tag. The op don give una sound advice una still day gloat. Ok o
Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by BastardWike: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elpipitaaa:
[s]This post is for igbo Intellectuals and those who think with their head.

I know this will attract insults from IPOB members here. I know I will be called effulefu or FULANI or afonja. but note, I have said my mind.[/s]

If you're an intellectual, you should rather be calling out the army and government of Nigeria to demand why law abiding citizens going about their business in Orlu town were killed and properties destroyed by a supposed national army of a country!

You left what you should be asking to be saying rubbish yet you think you're an intellectual?

YOU'RE TOTALLY IGNORANT!!

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by nabiz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elpipitaaa:

mr. Intellectual I think you are not making any sense. Go to dictionary and check the meaning of intellectual, then evaluate yourself and come back to delete this rubbish you wrote here

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Inteltower: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't want to hurl insults at you
Can u go and ask the SE governors why they left that vacuum of not producing a regional security network like the South west...rather the lack of cohesiveness amongst igbos showed how they chose to do things separately

Why is ESN ur headache...
U love how militarized our region is abi

Thunder fire u there

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Light1259: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rubbish!
Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by aniomadei1975: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
F*ck your father
Re: Igbo Intellectuals In Nairaland, This Is For You. Let Us Think by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hahaha... See who be intellectual? Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Republic Governors And Their Deputies / This Lady Said That The Economy Doesn't Allow Men To Toast Them Again (video) / Is Buhari Really 80years Old.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.