Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) (49590 Views)

How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Samunique:
It's affecting everybody.

When we warned people that the
glorified, ineffectual, backward tribalist wasn't the type of person we needed they called us all manner of names.

[s]You know what ?
An end is coming to this oppressive govt sooner than you think.

Pls save this post for a reference.[/s]

Lol nothing Is ever going to happen or end shiiiiii.......

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by IbnBattuta1960: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
i deep freezer , one fridge and others but my fridge and freezer is always turn on day time till evening while other like TVs, fans etc always on through out the night
Nice one.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guess you referring to your mother at home dumb ass!
Theoutsider:

learn to read jack hat! 2183.7Kwh
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by guychidile: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
hmm,na waoo
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by afroharbhey(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Esseite:
Are we going back to the days of candles?

candle sef no cost?
undecided
Esseite:

candle sef no cost?
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by johnkey: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Esseite:

candle sef worse, last year i was opportuned to buy one candle, the candle be like biro for 50 naira, candle 10 naira before.

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
lol, I will not be surprised !!
Coldie:

Pray o... The way I look the government very soon them go tax even solar
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't agree with you, as far as the new tariff is concerned. When the GSM came, it was very expensive to come by. But service was OK. Gradually, as more people purchased SIM cards , the price dropped and now, SIM is almost free today. Almost every home in Nigeria today it connected to phcn grid. The energy tariff is unjustifiable. They're running the sector just like they did in the Nitel days. Be honest to yourself, we're you aware of the percentage increment in the energy tariff before they implemented it?. It was almost 100% increase yet with poor service. This government is fraudulent.

Please don't get me wrong. I will never support any form of hardship. The person I replied once confessed to considering and attempting suicide. That was my own way of encouraging him to be patient enough to brace through, even if the economy wouldn't get better under this Administration.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by clitslover: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Laboni:
You will cough out like 500k or go to prison. That’s electricity theft, serious crime but man must survive.
LOL PEOPLE violating it are too much already
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
The way forward is to go solar, The NEPA did not supply electricity for about 2 years to my house now and i don't care about that any longer because i generated light through solar.
The initial cost was high but the long run benefit is so satisfying..
Solar is the in thing.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Well i don't know what you mean by all these, i just told the guy on phone what i have at home and he sent me the quotation.
I don't even know him face to face.
Repet4bee:
1. P1 cost #39999
2. F1 cost #98000
3. SI cost #208000 but S1 solar product is on promo at the rate of #168000 till the ending of January 2021
4. H1 cost #1600000
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by eROCK247(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
southniyikaye:

Am tired, I swear I am really tired..

Hold on a little longer. It is only a matter of time when we'll be pushed to the wall with nowhere else to run. Things must definitely change...it is the way of nature.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
GamalNasser:

I live in Lagos and use diesel
OK
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Indispensable85(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Laboni:
My brother don’t mind them ooo.. The corpse in Aso Rock pretended more than anything I can think till he get there, see how he turned out. I always tell people that Nigeria is a jungle so, do what you have to do to survive except robbing, kidnapping or killing another person. And while at whatever you’re doing, do whatever you can not to get caught. Since they don’t want the country to change, we will all join hands and destroy it. They can’t be enjoying from generations to generations while we carry patriotism on our head suffering as if na we crucified Jesus Christ angry

Lol........ the corpse in Aso rock got me laughing. Hahahahahahahahaha.................
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by subcbouy: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Coldie:

Pray o... The way I look the government very soon them go tax even solar
I tell you. Solar will soon be taxed. This is crazy tax that all should reject.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
tot:

There is no difference between you all and the supposed 'people in government' that you are criticizing. That is just the bitter truth. Nigerians want a better society but at the same time they break traffic laws, litter the environment, sort in school, bypass meter etc. Those 'in govt' did not drop from the sky - they are a reflection of the society, so as you are pointing the finger, remember the remaining 4 are pointing right back at you.
Your real age is showing, go outside and play.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by m140(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
nope, not really close but people have no choice than to go to gas station when the price became unbearable
Still on being realistic with how we run our business
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Same way dey suck data.....same amount, same quantity but the rate they drink the data ehn....
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Abdogood(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Go and buy inventer power by sunlight to arguments ur power needs.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by chloride6: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Homeboiy:
You for use that 50k buy fuel wey go carry you for one month

Except say your light na 24/7

50k fuel for One Month?

How?
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Theoutsider: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

Again you simply cannot read
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
It don't matter. Tell ur mother to teach you
Theoutsider:

Again you simply cannot read
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Amwitty(f): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
See, my main aim is to leave this shithole..

Nothing works in this country anymore..
Popcorn kernel went from 8k per bag to 22k per bag..
How do you sale and make money? I have to abandon the business..
Now I started gas business, gas is now sold @450 per kg due to everyday increment from wholesalers..
My outlet is close to a gas station so my customers now prefer gas station to my outlet..
Every small scale business is being frustrated due to daily increase of price and commodity..
How do we survive in a country like this?
It's not as if we gain anything from the government, no dividends of democracy at all..
We struggle to make money yet pay bogus bills..

Am tired, I swear I am really tired..
The Lord is our strength o
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Theoutsider: 3:52am On Jan 30, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

tell your mom to wash her pum pum tonight... i am going to give it to her deep
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Sorry little bitch, you go to the mortuary!!
Theoutsider:

tell your mom to wash her pum pum tonight... i am going to give it to her deep
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Theoutsider: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Sorry little bitch, you go to the mortuary!!

Lets GO!

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2021
Get you mother along.
Theoutsider:

Lets GO!
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by m140(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
nope, not really close but people have no choice than to go to gas station when the price became unbearable
If na you nko , put yourself in your customer's shoe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) / Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.