Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) (49643 Views)

How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Brushstrokes20: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Another diabolic achievement of the redundant coupist and cohorts!

9 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by obonujoker(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2021
You should know that this government aren't serious

5 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Go green, buy solar , ignore nepa and co..

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Indispensable85(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2021
You don't know how to bypass? Na free light most people dey use now. What are you waiting for? There are different methods to it.

6 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by junketer(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerians are the most fearful people I know. How can people pay for electricity that is not provided? Tufiakwa

12 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by clitslover: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
The electricity Tariff hike by the Discos is just alarming.
N50,000 worth of token in June 2020 gave me 2183.7Kwh

Today, I went to the same place and bought the same N50,000 worth of token gave me 991.1Kwh.

Yet, the FG suspended the recent tariff and it will take effect this month end. Maybe N50,000 token will not give me more than 200Kwh.

Naija which way
that same 50k gives me about 500. It is frustrating

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Once i have enough money i am switching to solar

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by BabaO2: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
The government is so irresponsible and illiterate about this tariff issue. Buhari through keyamo said no increment but disco disregarded the instruction and went ahead to increase the tariff

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Pls teach me ooo..I dont mind paying you for tutorials

Indispensable85:
You don't know how to bypass? Na free light most people dey use now. What are you waiting for? There are different methods to it.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by clitslover: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Homeboiy:
You for use that 50k buy fuel wey go carry you for one month

Except say your light na 24/7
Most gen cant be used for heavy duty equipments
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by greatcrown: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Please which Disco is in your area?
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by 2shaw: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Fuc k this man, na so so bills
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by tot(f): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2021
"This receipt printout is free" - was it supposed to be paid for before? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by tot(f): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

These are the same people that want Nigeria to be corruption free and progressive like 'abroad'. The irony.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Reference(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
See, my main aim is to leave this shithole..

Nothing works in this country anymore..
Popcorn kernel went from 8k per bag to 22k per bag..
How do you sale and make money? I have to abandon the business..
Now I started gas business, gas is now sold @450 per kg due to everyday increment from wholesalers..
My outlet is close to a gas station so my customers now prefer gas station to my outlet..
Every small scale business is being frustrated due to daily increase of price and commodity..
How do we survive in a country like this?
It's not as if we gain anything from the government, no dividends of democracy at all..
We struggle to make money yet pay bogus bills..

Am tired, I swear I am really tired..

Its called inflation man. Every Central Bank in sane parts of the world eat, sleep and wake trying to tame this monster. Here we have it for a pet. Good luck to us.

10 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Simeon88(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmmmm... somebody must pay for those 5k the government said the humanitarian ministry is sharing. I just pity small businesses in these country. Come to mabushi market in Abuja here, more than 60 % of the shops have packed up. It's well sha

14 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Na to bypass but don't allow them catch you
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Kingrefreshed: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
See, my main aim is to leave this shithole..

Nothing works in this country anymore..
Popcorn kernel went from 8k per bag to 22k per bag..
How do you sale and make money? I have to abandon the business..
Now I started gas business, gas is now sold @450 per kg due to everyday increment from wholesalers..
My outlet is close to a gas station so my customers now prefer gas station to my outlet..
Every small scale business is being frustrated due to daily increase of price and commodity..
How do we survive in a country like this?
It's not as if we gain anything from the government, no dividends of democracy at all..
We struggle to make money yet pay bogus bills..

Am tired, I swear I am really tired..

I follow you for back! Na me Taya pass you. If I dey pass my street na so all the dogs go the bark. I no no wether my own Brokenness don Even Break Guinness book of records

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2021
You will not see that useless mannabbq here

12 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by cassyrooy(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Today, I went to the same place and bought the same N50,000 worth of token gave me 991.1Kwh.

Yet, the FG suspended the recent tariff and it will take effect this month end. Maybe N50,000 token will not give me more than 200Kwh.

Naija which way
Hide your metre number, it can be used to trace your address.

9 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Franklyspeakin: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Mannabbqgrillz. Please come and defend our darling daddy for us abeg. I feel like laughing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Ikeja Disco

greatcrown:
Please which Disco is in your area?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Pls teach me ooo..I dont mind paying you for tutorials

They no dey teach person continue paying until when body begin to pepper you you go learn am by force

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Deserea: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by missionmex(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
We voted for change and that change is clear like anything
angry hell fire gate man.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by valves: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
The way forward is to go solar, The NEPA did not supply electricity for about 2 years to my house now and i don't care about that any longer because i generated light through solar.
The initial cost was high but the long run benefit is so satisfying..

What's the capital cost of installing Solar?

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2021
And so what? Trace address for complaining about high tarifff hike?

cassyrooy:
Hide your metre number, it can be used to trace your address.

12 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Naija which way
Wahala for who no get solar.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2021
tot:

These are the same people that want Nigeria to be corruption free and progressive like 'abroad'. The irony.
You should blame the pharaohnic govt instead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta APC Guber Candidate, Omo Agege Vs Peter Obi Roadside Campaign / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.