Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) (48453 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by KanuSE: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lawlessness everywhere
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by etrader(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Your family are very stupid for accepting their pleading, u people should have charge them to court for attempt murder you either you send them to prison to serve as deterrent to any cadet or soldier to be who want to try such in future or you settle on collect huge amount of money from their families.

Now you can't do anything in Nigeria today, if you go to politics nobody will accept your story. Am very sure that NYSC can't give you another copy..

I will advise you to think of starting something on your own and stop looking for any white collar job or government job
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by kingchris30(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
quick recovery
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by kingharzy: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Those Airforce guys at Gidan Waya are really terrible. Just yesterday, my brother who schools there tells me how those soldiers(NAF) shoot and kill anyone brought in as suspected theives. Says, students prefer going to the Army guys posted in G/Waya to settle their differences as they can't watch unjust killings.

I've witnessed how those guys get high and believe me people, Pluto is their starting point. Young guys ooo but if you see what they do eh, I always pitied their family and Sadique Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by KanuSE: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
LeeSantos:
how would they just attack you for no just cause, all bcus u just asked if the centre won't show the soccer match?

It's like you don't know that there are many mentally ill uniform men in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by zedegit: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
LeeSantos:
abeg we no fit talk for military Mata again. e don tire me.
but there's this feeling in me that doesn't believe the guy's story. how would they just attack you for no just cause, all bcus u just asked if the centre won't show the soccer match?
he asked one of he guys seated and the next thing is he kicked you on the check for asking if they won't show the game?. hmmm, there's something under the cooking spoon that hasn't been checked, if not the oil on top would have poured down.

Let's not jump into conclusion my fellow elders. let wait for the gods to speak to ezemo

I pray to God something similar happens to you. Then your brain will reconfigure.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by scofield114: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
#bring back yohannah's nysc certificate
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by KanuSE: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
chiunlimited:
The only country whereby those we pay to protect us are the one's trying to kill us. Omor these country na confirm Zoo-please if you can jakpa please do, it will take 600years before these country go better tongue tongue

It takes just one upright and fearless leader to set things straight.

JUST ONE.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
zedegit:

I pray to God something similar happens to you. Then your brain will reconfigure.

oga forget that one you're saying. They won just attack you for no reason whether you or them at fault. if he said he think it because he didn't greet them before asking his question, it would have been understandable.

but they just hit him for no reason? haba. use sense Na.

well we shouldn't just conclude yet. it's a one sided story.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeria has turn to jungle, is survival of The fittest
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
KanuSE:

It's like you don't know that there are many mentally ill uniform men in Nigeria.

oga forget that one you're saying. we all know there are mentality I'll personnel in the military, but They won't just attack you for no reason whether you or them at fault. if he said he think it because he didn't greet them before asking his question, it would have been understandable.

well we shouldn't just conclude yet. it's a one sided story

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
All this soldiers go dey vent their anger on civilians because of wettin Buhari and Buratai cause but Dem forget say we in this hole together angry

Modified!!!

Buratai story jus remembered me a school hymn

Two black birds sitting on a wall

Fly away Peter fly

Fly away Paul

But now Peter don fly remain Paul angry

If you know this Paul wey remain meet me for papa nkiru shop make we drink shine shine bobo grin

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Oblongata: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98504862:

All of these abuse and attempted murder was just as a result of an innocent question of Won't there be Chelsea game?!
Wow!
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt Absolutely.

It is either those animals are also cultists or that they are high on some kinda drugs that particular night, the kinda drugs you take that makes you to be looking for blood to drink or perceive (they should have gone ahead to slice themselves if that was the case!)
Whichever way it is, they all must be fished out and face the full wrath of law.
These nonsense and abuse must stop in our nation.

We hate nonsense mehn!
Manna you should read between the lines...

The guy probably insulted them, or they have him in mind for a prior encounter...

Me I don’t believe a story from one side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Juicypamela(f): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
I know the story it's true
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
But if you had a certificate, don't it mean u are no longer a corp member
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Arinola1990(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Report this matter to human right and get best justice
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
When you are ready to say the truth, I will contribute
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
A pathetic and sad story but one sided. There may be more to it than what we read. Why was he handcuffed and detained? Just for a question about games at a public viewing center?
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by mosesaigbe(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jesus,thanks for saving him .

It's well with my country. shocked shocked
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by KanuSE: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
LeeSantos:

oga forget that one you're saying. we all know there are mentality I'll personnel in the military, but They won't just attack you for no reason whether you or them at fault. if he said he think it because he didn't greet them before asking his question, it would have been understandable.

well we shouldn't just conclude yet. it's a one sided story
[/s]

You Nigerians are so used to human rights abuses that you even try to justify the physical abuses/ crimes committed by these fvckn uniform men.

If you know what's obtainable in a sane clime you would rather be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by tyup(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
etrader:
Your family are very stupid for accepting their pleading, u people should have charge them to court for attempt murder you either you send them to prison to serve as deterrent to any cadet or soldier to be who want to try such in future or you settle on collect huge amount of money from their families.

Now you can't do anything in Nigeria today, if you go to politics nobody will accept your story. Am very sure that NYSC can't give you another copy..

I will advise you to think of starting something on your own and stop looking for any white collar job or government job

He's lucky NAF were professional enough to plead to him. if na Army a single sorry he'll not get

Tho I condemn this act
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Absolutely ridiculous. They need to be seriously punished if not prosecuted.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Omoikarekimire(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
For your information,If you can avoid airforce guys please do.Those guys always carry dangerous tools that can maim any man in a second.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by lagosrd: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Report them to the nearest airforce base and also human rights lawyers to take up the case up. What rubbish
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
I refused to continue with the reading immediately I read that part he said "I asked won't there be Chelsea game, and he kicked me on my chest and bla bla bla... " grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

41 Nigerian Prostitutes Arrested In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.