Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) (48464 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Franktom247(m): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2021
According to agba jalingo this country does not have security forces what we have is a government hired and paid militia that protects the elites and oppress the people mr ex corper see this as a disadvantage of being a nigerian or better still table your case to the almighty or take their names to a spiritualist
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Pat081: 5:08am On Jan 28, 2021
How many uniform men/women from that side understand good english?? Saying this because i knw that too go to so call EFCC in lbanda only few
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian man has shared his shocking experience with some military personnel in Southern Kaduna. Read the graphic story and see pictures after the cut.

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1354337368430395397?s=19
u can still go back to NYSC office but wait so non of your ur boss knw about this ??u may b telling lies bros
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by MedicH: 5:13am On Jan 28, 2021
The guy mess in front of the airforce soldiers. The mess loud gan
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by zedegit: 5:40am On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

oga forget that one you're saying. They won just attack you for no reason whether you or them at fault. if he said he think it because he didn't greet them before asking his question, it would have been understandable.

but they just hit him for no reason? haba. use sense Na.

well we shouldn't just conclude yet. it's a one sided story.

So army should kill you for not greeting them, abi?

You probably didn't understand the part that they were on drugs.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by banio: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
PLEASE BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME.
ANSWER THIS QUESTION
WHY WAS THE GUY ALMOST BEATEN TO DEATH?
for evrybody or almost everyone who had encountered this kind of situation. there was a "why"

why did the soldier slap you?
1. Becus he asked me why I was looking at him and I answer what did you say
2. at the beer parlour he was drunk, I passed in front of the tv, I received a slap
3. I told him his shoe was beautiful, he kicked me.

now if you were ask why in this 3 examples a working brain can deduct why the incidence had occurred.

SO NOW. WHY WAS THIS GUYS NEARLY BEATEN TO DEATH
abeg we no fit talk for military Mata again. e don tire me.
but there's this feeling in me that doesn't believe the guy's story. how would they just attack you for no just cause, all bcus u just asked if the centre won't show the soccer match?
he asked one of he guys seated and the next thing is he kicked you on the check for asking if they won't show the game?. hmmm, there's something under the cooking spoon that hasn't been checked, if not the oil on top would have poured down.

Let's not jump into conclusion my fellow elders. let wait for the gods to speak to ezemo

Modified*
some persons have quoted me. and I need to make us reason this.
someone said it cus similar thing hasn't happened to me. Yes I have never in my life face security personnel's brutality. but this guy's story is pitiful and at the same time not adding up.

if he had said, "He thinks the reason for their attack was he guess he never greeted them before asking his question" it would have been understandable or some he was mistaken for someone else or he was not supposed to wear his shoe inside the centre or probably other reason. even if it a silly excuse it's welcome. so we can no pin why he was brutalise. or if those personnel had wanted to be alone in the viewing centre, cus he said the place was scanty. then there would have been someone at the door to turn him back.

and how was his NYSC cert seen to be seized. was he taking his cert everywhere he went cus I'm confused. they must know his housed to seize his cert. or the matter started from the camp ground, and they were just finding what and how to get hold of him.

he was later also attacked at the hospital. haba which mentality ill militey personnel will still go to the victims hospital bed to still want to kill him if something had not transpired before the football centre event.

Aside that, I was locked in their own cell (guardroom) for more than two days, while I was still on treatment, they took me away from the hospital, was nearly killed, even at their base.
No food, no medical care, infact cold and mosquitos dealt with me to the extent I felt I was going to die, despite that they still gave me cutlass to cut grasses and gave me broom to sweep their compound. and fetch water.
The parents of the Airforce guys got involved and together with our traditional rulers pleaded with our family to settle amicably without taking the case to court.

All this for asking a mere question. no na, no n this isn't adding up.

For every conflict, there is always motive and what transpired it.

this is a one sided story. so we can't just conclude yet

Modified 2.
why would you say I am saying all like I'm not a Nigerian. I am a Nigerian even if I am not proud to be at the moment.

few years ago on my way back to school ( Lag to Edo) the bus I boarded was instantly stopped on the express way. I didn't even know was was happing I was sitting at the back, all I felt was a sudden push of the bus brakes. I lifted my face up to see through the windshield and behold a dark green and tilted glass Toyota Camry had double crossed us.
we were still inside the bus trying to figure out what next was going to happen. when a soldier stepped out of the driver set of the Carly, now heading toward our bus. the next thing was evrybody come down in the middle of a running expressway. at first nobody wanted to come down, we were just shouting story sir. before we knew it 4 of his colleagues had joined and we were still begging. he got furious and went into his car and brought out a dager. I didn't even know how I got out from the back out of the bus, I just found myself outside on the road. this time he was ready to inflict damage on the driver when his colleagues started pleading mad some old women in our bus.

so what am I trying to say here. with my story a working brain should know that something had lead to this incident. you can't judge from one person side of the story.

in my own case the driver had earlier at a junction insulted a man who is the friend of the soldier for blocking the road while talking to this same soldier( like the normal way Nigeria drivers stops on a tight road to greet).

so something much have happened in this guys case. a mentally ill soldier cannot be bold enough to still visit his victim in his hospital to kill him. even if he's high on something.

The WHY may be known to the Airforce personnel. In Nigeria, police and the military kill, rape etc for no reason. Army killed civilians at Orlu-Owerre for no reason etc.
Lekki shooting what do You think is the reason?
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by banio: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2021
realokopi:
It's today I believe it's wrong to hear one side of a story and pass judgment....
I was hundred percent aware of what really happened. The guy sugar coated the whole story because he knows Nigerians are the only set of humans that pass judgment after hearing one side of a story.
A normal human being is supposed to ask how possible it is for a military personnel to attack a civilian just because the civilian asked him a question. But no, brainless zombie Nigerians won't bother asking question before passing judgments.

Please tell me what happened.

Because personally I have been arrested for nothing, the car I was inside was stopped and I was asked to come down, I came down and was ordered to enter their bus. On seeing the big guns, I didn't argue because it's of no use being beaten because of a bail of #2000.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by tit(f): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2021
buhari agents defending the thugs and hoodlums
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by 400billionman: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Welcome to Nigeria where common ordinary simple question is being answered with beating, kicking, stabbing, matchetting.

Welcome to Nigeria where the president will budget #17bn presidential villa alone but will want to borrow #8bn from dormant account.

I sorry for Nigeria

You see am ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by adekola72559: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2021
The country is mad and people inside it are crazy #GOD INTERVENTIONS#
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2021
4X4:

YOU ARE VERY MAD . YOU DEY CRAZE
fellow mad man. Them dey find you for Yaba left. I have collected my treatment and I am okay. I fear you will be cus you own madness is 4x4
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2021
I Understand your point. I'm not a friend of the Nigeria army. Let's call a spade a spade.

I know they can just start attacking their victims out of the blue. I really feel for this guy.

Yes the soldiers were operating under the influence, but there were other person sitting inside who could have helped him. or they could have even brutalise evry other person inside too.

1. even at the hospital, they still wanted to kill him, it would have taken more time for hem to find out his location, thereby wearing off the hard drugs a little for them to be conscious of what they had done.

2. he was still taken to the barracks, all this didn't happen under one hour. it must have taken 2 or 3 days. now we're they still under the influence?

so something little should have caused it for them to face him and not other persons in the viewing centre.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by PervertProphet: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
ANSWER THIS QUESTION
for evrybody or almost everyone who had encountered this kind of situation. there was a "why"

2. at the beer parlour he was drunk, I passed in front of the tv, I received a slap

now if you were ask why in this 3 examples a working brain can deduct why the incidence had occurred.

but there's this feeling in me that doesn't believe the guy's story. how would they just attack you for no just cause, all bcus u just asked if the centre won't show the soccer match?
he asked one of he guys seated and the next thing is he kicked you on the check for asking if they won't show the game?. hmmm, there's something under the cooking spoon that hasn't been checked, if not the oil on top would have poured down.

Let's not jump into conclusion my fellow elders. let wait for the gods to speak to ezemo

Modified*
someone said it cus similar thing hasn't happened to me. Yes I have never in my life face security personnel's brutality. but this guy's story is pitiful and at the same time not adding up.

if he had said, "He thinks the reason for their attack was he guess he never greeted them before asking his question" it would have been understandable or some he was mistaken for someone else or he was not supposed to wear his shoe inside the centre or probably other reason. even if it a silly excuse it's welcome. so we can no pin why he was brutalise. or if those personnel had wanted to be alone in the viewing centre, cus he said the place was scanty. then there would have been someone at the door to turn him back.

and how was his NYSC cert seen to be seized. was he taking his cert everywhere he went cus I'm confused. they must know his housed to seize his cert. or the matter started from the camp ground, and they were just finding what and how to get hold of him.

he was later also attacked at the hospital. haba which mentality ill militey personnel will still go to the victims hospital bed to still want to kill him if something had not transpired before the football centre event.

Aside that, I was locked in their own cell (guardroom) for more than two days, while I was still on treatment, they took me away from the hospital, was nearly killed, even at their base.
No food, no medical care, infact cold and mosquitos dealt with me to the extent I felt I was going to die, despite that they still gave me cutlass to cut grasses and gave me broom to sweep their compound. and fetch water.
The parents of the Airforce guys got involved and together with our traditional rulers pleaded with our family to settle amicably without taking the case to court.

Modified 2.
why would you say I am saying all like I'm not a Nigerian. I am a Nigerian even if I am not proud to be at the moment.

few years ago on my way back to school ( Lag to Edo) the bus I boarded was instantly stopped on the express way. I didn't even know was was happing I was sitting at the back, all I felt was a sudden push of the bus brakes. I lifted my face up to see through the windshield and behold a dark green and tilted glass Toyota Camry had double crossed us.
we were still inside the bus trying to figure out what next was going to happen. when a soldier stepped out of the driver set of the Carly, now heading toward our bus. the next thing was evrybody come down in the middle of a running expressway. at first nobody wanted to come down, we were just shouting story sir. before we knew it 4 of his colleagues had joined and we were still begging. he got furious and went into his car and brought out a dager. I didn't even know how I got out from the back out of the bus, I just found myself outside on the road. this time he was ready to inflict damage on the driver when his colleagues started pleading mad some old women in our bus.

so what am I trying to say here. with my story a working brain should know that something had lead to this incident. you can't judge from one person side of the story.

in my own case the driver had earlier at a junction insulted a man who is the friend of the soldier for blocking the road while talking to this same soldier( like the normal way Nigeria drivers stops on a tight road to greet).

so something much have happened in this guys case. a mentally ill soldier cannot be bold enough to still visit his victim in his hospital to kill him. even if he's high on something.

Look!

I have been at a scene where a Navy Personnel under the influence of drugs did something like this to a young man under the accusation that he slept with his wife. Only for investigation to be carried out and it was found to be a lie.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Nitah1: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Modified*

Modified 2.

Your brain isn't working at all..... according to the guy the airforce officers were on drugs that explain why the viewing center was deserted and the TV was on but no match was playing for the reason that, the owner might have took off cos of the airforce boys.
This guy was in the wrong place at a wrong time, your long article is even confusing, must you offend a Nigeria's security personel before he hurts you?
What about the lady that got beaten by a soldier on transit recently what was her offense?
Lekki tollgate victims offended who exactly?

Reorganize your brain pls.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

Oga e be like say Nah you do the guy this strong thing.

You don burn his NYSC certificate abi?

Listen! You don't have to do anything to a military man in Nigeria for him to victimize especially if he is not on the uniform because you will treat him like a civilian.

Example: I once when to a night club with my airforce friend who brought three of his colleagues. There were not on uniform except for their boots.

One of them tried to dance with a girl. When the girl refused they beat the boyfriend and tore his clothes. This was as far back at 2010. The horror has not left my memory.

You didn't read where the young man said he had to bring his NYSC certificate to prove he was a corp member. Now you are twisting it with a question "and how was his NYSC cert seen to be seized. was he taking his cert everywhere he went cus I'm confused. they must know his housed to seize his cert. or the matter started from the camp ground, and they were just finding what and how to get hold of him."

My mind deh tell me say you get something for this matter.

You ask why they will beat him again in the hospital?

Do you know what ego can do to someone? Especially one who believes he has been humiliated

Oga! You be bad person. You too dey cover evil
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2021
starbuck:
Every mallam with him kettle

Surviving in this country should be added to the 10th wonders of the world

I thought it’s already the 9th wonder.

Nigeria is a jungle

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Nitah1:
Your brain isn't working at all..... according to the guy the airforce officers were on drugs that explain while the viewing center was deserted and the TV was on but no match was playing for the reason that, the owner took off..
This guy was in the wrong place at a wrong time, you long article is even confusing must you offend a Nigeria's security personel before he hurts you?
What about the lady that got beaten by a soldier on transit recently what was her offense?
Leaking tollgate victims etc.

Reorganize your brain pls.
what's tis one even saying self
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
This is why I say I will join any wing of the armed forces just to slap the hell out of this low level miscreant officers of their brutality toward fellow human being... This is totally unacceptable if the story is true...
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Springboot: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Unityp:
Hmm,this story get as e be.You only asked ' won't there be Chelsea game'? ,and they just start to beat u.When u get to the Hospital again, there colleagues also start to beat u.Were the colleagues also on drugs?We need to hear from both side to balance this story

Don't mind the fake story, after they stabbed him. He removed knife from one of them and stabbed two guys while the third one ran away only to end up getting handcuffed to his bed in the hospital and spirit told him they were on drugs. Lies everywhere.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Mryacks: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Unityp:
Hmm,this story get as e be.You only asked ' won't there be Chelsea game'? ,and they just start to beat u.When u get to the Hospital again, there colleagues also start to beat u.Were the colleagues also on drugs?We need to hear from both side to balance this story

More to this story me think..
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by chachanga: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Modified*

Modified 2.

You said all the above just to justify the need for the average Nigerian to be treated with scorn and unwarranted brutality by the same soldiers their taxes fund.

That is some chronic level of slave mentality thinking right there.

Ask yourself why you think Nigerian masses shouldn't deserve better. You're all so used to being crapped on at home but when you're let out of your cages at home and you get to say SA, Ghana etc, you suddenly wanna be treated right but what do you encourage back at home?

We don't see soldiers wandering out and about in our neighborhoods in Canada here anyhow. Why are Nigerian soldiers always roaming around civilian environments and reacting aggressively to them? Aren't they supposed to move around on Entry/Exit Passes or something? All these your agberos and uniformed killers you're making excuses for and the old retired foolish soldiers you all voted to rule you is partly why you're all crying about Nigeria failing and you're still not getting it, pity.

You deserve better, Nigerian youths better wake up and demand more!
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Modified*

Modified 2.

Short of brandishing a deadly weapon no military personnel has any right to attack a civilian. So, whatever he might have said doesn't matter in this case (except that here we are talking about Nigerian military personnel, which means a bunch lower than touts in intelligence).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers & N15Million Recovered From Them (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.