Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,713 members, 7,827,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures (51659 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / My Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Strech(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Omo! so, you mean to tell me say na this guy go dey tear this fine gal?... both of them lucky sha, beautiful couple. wishing them all the very best in life..
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2021
sammirano:

Ni daga yamma oo. Ina son yan matan hausawa
lol da kyau, ni yar'arewa ce
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Sicilyjoe: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2021
U are calling this mama a little sister that's how u people put allegation on people's head, saying she is a little girl, under age this and that
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by SeunOshewaWife(f): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2021
A very modest wedding. She's pretty and quite young, too. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Meajor:
So my little sister was rounding up from a health school and she told me she was dating this guy. I wanted knowing where he is from and ka'boom she told me that he is from "Cross River" okaaaaaay I was skeptical, since we're from the southern part of Kaduna. Well, the Bible says 'God has his ways of doing things.' and what He has join together let no man put asunder. Love can take you anywhere
End of the matter they got married. Na so she just overtake me oh. grin grin

God bless the union .... love +happy family + plenty $$$$ and plenty patience from Oko and Iiyawo
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by CastingCrowns(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2021
jawalis:
Hello. Been a while I heard from you and you wouldn’t reply mentions
I am good just been low-key.. how you doing ?
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Attackerokenwa: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Where are you in these pictures the writer
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2021
she is very beautiful. I wish her a happy married life. cute kids loading...
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by mosesaigbe(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulation

Happy home to them with plenty cash ...
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2021
CastingCrowns:

I am good just been low-key.. how you doing ?
Good too. Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by CastingCrowns(f): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2021
jawalis:
Good too. Do you stay in Lagos?
no, I don't.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Josywhyte: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2021
The boy too fine i swear

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2021
IamPlato:
This girl is dope..

I wish I met her first

Ode. You get money to maintain am?

Abi wetin you for dey feed am?
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2021
What a beauty shocked

Happy Married Life!!!
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ode. You get money to maintain am?

Abi wetin you for dey feed am?

Haha, why are you so wicked
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by OBTOREPA(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by nathaniel27(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2021
congratulations. welcome to cRoss river my inlaw
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nmezor(f): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2021
HML to the couple
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2021
She’s so beautiful ...congratulations to them both once your beautiful in Nigeria some are automatically wicked and rude to you like it’s punishment ...

Look in the mirror and figure out why
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by GamalNasser: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Pretty girl
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Haha, why are you so wicked

Na truthful question I ask am. No be wickedness.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na truthful question I ask am. No be wickedness.

cheesy grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by eastOFwest(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
If you had told us about this your sister earlier, at least you would have been an in-law to a tribe you won't be skeptical about.

Shay you can still give me her number? undecided

Congratulations and I'm very happy, and I actively encourage marriages like that.

HOWEVER......

You see ehn, this Nigeria wey we dey look so, e go tay before things go run smoothly. I nor dey swear for Nigeria o. Na just fact I dey talk as I see am. For a black African Nigerian Christian woman to be skeptical about a black African (fellow) Nigerian man who is also a Christian, then wahala dey. You only have to look at how people intermarry amongst themselves in countries in Europe, and also in USA to see how faaaarrr behind we are.

We never ready yet. Me, I'm a non-Yoruba Christian from the South and I married a girl who's father is a practicing Muslim (Alhaji) from outside my zone. I've done my bit for national unity and cohesion, because I believe that intermarriage is one of the strongest routes to uniting peoples.

Once again congratulations to the beautiful couple smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Ghozky(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Rahkman:
baba forget jos girls no follow ooo

But, Bros you know no Wetin dey happen for south.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by melviniyke2002(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Congrats to dem....pls advice d husband to do dis....I don do mine ooooo

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Mentorfaffair: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
May their marriage be bless
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Peak11(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
If you had told us about this your sister earlier, at least you would have been an in-law to a tribe you won't be skeptical about.

I have been pondering on the sudden inactivity of garri monickers on this forum. Good to know that one is still active.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

After how many wife angry
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Ellasure: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
The good Lord bless the marriage with abundant blessings and lovely children from heaven above.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by SirBunky85(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Meajor:
it's always good to celebrate with those celebrating bro
can we see your own pics ?
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by SirBunky85(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nicepoker:
Too much makeup.
Taa,the nwa set wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.