Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures (51626 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / My Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

I'm not sharing you with anyone, Denique.

So sorry for not replying your mentions, got banned.

You and your boo 99thenemy prayed for my ban and it happened . lol

As if I am ready to let you share her with me grin grin grin

@bold grin grin grin Denique come and testify to the goodness of the lord. Our Prayer and Fasting was not in vain, Prayer is indeed the key.

Lord Jesus you are great, you are wonderful, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Exporter and Importer of Nairaland BAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kriss216, but wait oh! which of the Angels did God use to work wonders naw!? grin grin was it AntiSpamBot, Lala, or Mynd grin .

Righteousness2 , Righteousness89 , Uprightness100 . come and see the Lords goodness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

De.nique + 99th.Enemy = 1

Kriss216 will be the flower-boy at our wedding grin grin grin

Pray tell, Kriss does not see this. Your guess is just as good as everybody's.

You are a ready-made suya. How did you come up with the flower-boy tag?

Not even the ring bearer! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

As if I am ready to let you share her with me grin grin grin
I doubt you people will be able to live peacefully with each other, so imma bring ezzycarter on board. Two husbands cannot kill me 'cos I did not kill my mother.
99thEnemy:

@bold grin grin grin De.nique come and testify to the goodness of the lord. Our Prayer and Fasting was not in vain, Prayer is indeed the key.
Hmmm...
First thing first, Kriss, I never partook in the prayer o before you wee use mouth and pick me like beans now. angry
99thEnemy:

Lord Jesus you are great, you are wonderful, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Exporter and Importer of Nairaland BAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how you are happy your friend got banned. Well, his mouth sef nor good. Ka ma paro; Ka ma jale, enu won oda. lipsrsealed

99thEnemy:

Kriss216, but wait oh! which of the Angels did God use to work wonders naw!? grin grin was it AntiSpamBot, Lala, or Mynd grin
Well, let's just say he got served by the powers that be. tongue
99thEnemy:

Righteousness.2 , Righteousness.89 , Uprightness.100 . come and see the Lords goodness.
You are living up to your name. Household Nairaland enemy. tongue

Do you know I quote Kriss without having to look up the moniker these days and I have a 99.99999% accuracy just as his statistics on Nigerian girls says undecided and that is because his comments are not only funny but too sharp for his mouth (except when he attacks us angry ). You can tell he's the one.
Kriss, I hope you now know the household enemy that pastor has been telling you about?

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lol

Why ezzycarter? How about jawalis, your jealous lover?

Denique, you don’t have to deny anything. Your boo already ascertained both of you did fasting and prayers so I can be banned. It’s alright. God truly answered you guys prayers.

Like, you know my ‘handwriting’ now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol

Denique, you don’t have to deny anything. Your boo already ascertained both of you did fasting and prayers so I can be banned. It’s alright. God truly answered you guys prayers.

Jealous? Damn.
Anyways; Denique worths it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol

Kriss216:

Lol

Oh!, Cause how EzzyCarter? regards another him called Jawalis, thy begrudging partner?

Farida Denique , thou not contradict thy boo-boo, for he whom the later established thou art partook in fast with prayer to attend so I be forbade.

It's satisfactory Abba Father answereth thy prayers.

Dika, imara aka aka m ugbu a? cheesy

I just offered my free transcription service for easy comprehension

[img]https://media./images/061fd871c0e50af89b19f7eb2453ff94/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
@Kriss216, Jawalis is not a jealous lover. He's just protective of me. kiss

You can't be too sure with 99thenemy. He suggested to me that we pray for your ban. I offered just about 10% of the prayers. cry

And yes, I can tell your comments whenever/wherever I see 'em. Witty and fierce even though we both know you laugh when you make the latter. tongue

One more thing, please tell 99thenemy to reduce his thesis. Look how he gave me an unseen prose @the comment above. angry
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

Jealous? Damn.
Anyways; Denique worths it all.

Jawalis , when the number of enemies you've got is exactly 98 please inform me ASAP grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:
@Kriss216, Jawalis is not a jealous lover. He's just protective of me. kiss

You can't be too sure with 99thenemy. He suggested to me that we pray for your ban. I offered just about 10% of the prayers. cry

And yes, I can tell your comments whenever/wherever I see 'em. Witty and fierce even though we both know you laugh when you make the latter. tongue

One more thing, please tell 99thenemy to reduce his thesis. Look how he gave me an unseen prose @the comment above. angry
Awwwwn, protective gear grin

That 10% is deadlier than 99thenemy 90%.

I hardly laugh, so I can’t imagine myself laughing when making a post.

Seems the poet removed his post. Can’t see nothing there. cheesy
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

Jawa.lis , when the number of enemies you've got is exactly 98 please inform me ASAP grin
@thebolded:

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:
Jealous? Damn. Anyways; Denique worths it all.
99thenemy, you got company here. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

Jawalis , when the number of enemies you've got is exactly 98 please inform me ASAP grin

Hahahahahaha cheesy

This God is too good. My God will always fight for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

Funny man. Why accumulate enemies na?
What have I done to deserve such treatment?
It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true essence of loving. Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies. But again; I’ll do whatever for de.nique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

99thenemy, you got company here. cheesy cheesy
Just kill me with laugh bro. A bottle of cold Goldberg Pepsi for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true essence of loving. Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies. But again; I’ll do whatever for de.nique
I love your last line. Shows a man who truly know and value what he wants. You have my vote.

I’m solidly behind you on this. Onions man got nothing on you. Who onions hep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Awwwwn, protective gear grin

That 10% is deadlier than 99thenemy 90%.

I hardly laugh, so I can’t imagine myself laughing when making a post.

Seems the poet removed his post. Can’t see nothing there. cheesy

Helmet, whatever... at least I've got protection. cool

So, you siding with him? cry

We both know you do. Like you are doing tonight.

I actually meant the long long notes he left up there. tongue

Now laugh and tell me good night. cheesy
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

I love your last line. Shows a man who truly know and value what he wants. You have my vote.

Onion can turn you to millionaire in Lagos now these days.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

Don't I just love youuuuuu. I'm so emotional right now. I need a wipe. cry
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

Don't I just love youuuuuu. I'm so emotional right now. I need a wipe. cry
I am willing to go against anyone who would ever wish you harm.I will protect you from any danger that threatens your happiness.
This is my promise from now until eternity. I will never leave your side. I’ll always be here for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

I am willing to go against anyone who would ever wish you harm.I will protect you from any danger that threatens your happiness.
This is my promise from now until eternity. I will never leave your side. I’ll always be here for you.
So much love in the air.

We’ve gone pass Onions era.

Go jawalis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

Helmet, whatever... at least I've got protection. cool
So, you siding with him? cry
We both know you do. Like you are doing tonight.
I actually meant the long long notes he left up there. tongue
Now laugh and tell me good night. cheesy
Lol
I can’t side for a man who thinks onions is everything in life.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Hahahahahaha cheesy

This God is too good. My God will always fight for me.

You sure say no be the one wey Trump supporters been the pray to baa? the one that sends angels from shithole Africa grin grin grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

50,000 large tubers of yam is now involved. A gbe siwaju. duro nibe grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

I can’t side for a man who thinks onions is everything in life.

lol grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

Pray tell, Kriss does not see this. Your guess is just as good as everybody's.

You are a ready-made suya. How did you come up with the flower-boy tag?

Not even the ring bearer grin grin grin

When he gains experience from a number of Nairaland weddings, he will be promoted to ring bearer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 2:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

I doubt you people will be able to live peacefully with each other, so imma bring ezzycarter on board. Two husbands cannot kill me 'cos I did not kill my mother.

I thought you said you could handle them both? undecided

@bold got me laughing out loud. E le pah mi tori min pa iya mi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 2:56am On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol

Why ezzycarter? How about j.awalis, your jealous lover?

Leave am like dat cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 2:57am On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

Which Denique ? My friend join the queue! cheesy tongue
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2021
EzzyCarter:

I thought you said you could handle them both? undecided

@bold got me laughing out loud. E le pah mi tori min pa iya mi grin grin grin

So I thought but they beginning to show me snippets of what is to come reason I want you onboard to make things ezzy.

I had a good laugh last night. The people on this platform are damn hilarious! grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

So I thought but they beginning to show me snippets of what is to come reason I want you onboard to make things ezzy.

I had a good laugh last night. The people on this platform are damn hilarious! grin

No wahala now. Ezzy to the rescue tongue But sho le handle mi sha? If yes, sho le shey iyawo keji? cheesy

@bold inspite of the whole toxicity NL still remains a place to get a good laugh once in a while cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / She Told Me She Has Herpes / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.