Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) (73535 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by 5loaves2fish: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2021
The heart of some men is just wicked
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
His penis should be chopped off. Stupid father from hell
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Etizz: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
People are wicked ....just imagine d nonsense
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Which kind useless sleep your mama dey always sleep?

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by okpukpu(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
He may not be your father truelly. Ask your mother who your father is. DNA
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Delsantus8(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
embarassed too bad, end time father

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by amarachi06(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
someone's Dad
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Obago99: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Yoruba people and owambe

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98544146:
Chimooooo shocked shocked
Sai Mama.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by opomulero101(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Atonement INDEED grin sad tongue embarassed
"So he was asked to bring some items as atonement for the incestuous act and he provided those items, which include tubers of yam, goat, local gin among others."
So the gods really must be hungry sha

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Delta State indigene, sha.... undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by iamJ(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
okpukpu:
He may not be your father truelly. Ask your mother who your father is. DNA
make I hear word

People don't sleep with relatives because society shuns it not because of blood

Inbreeding has been going on for decades
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
E
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by pickatyouu: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
If this is true, then the father is a shame to all Fathers.

What can give u erection in a child you watch grow most of your life.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Quality20(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Nairalanders, pls let's help D's innocent young girl by having a boxed up come out n marry D's girl.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Shortyyy(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but maybe the man found out that he is not her father

Wow. So even if the child isn't yours, you forcefully sleep with her??

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
I nearly purged. He left his wife on the bed and went ahead to sleep with his our daughter in the other room.

The other day, a husband left his wife on the bed and went ahead to sleep with his mother in law. This one was actually mutual agreement grin.

Perverts everywhere!
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but may be the man found out that he is not her father

So in that case what's her crime?
He should have punished his wife not the daughter, May He rote in hell

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nightalan: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Reading will always be a challenge for the criminally dull chaps of Nairaland.
“So we took the matter to our village in Delta State and the family said he had committed sacrilege.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by flamingREED(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2021
DNA comes to mind.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by VirginFinder: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2021
Damn!

Ritual
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nightalan: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2021
agitator:
I didn't need to check names

aptly put, wild wild west. wink wink wink
Reading will always be a challenge for the criminally dull chaps of Nairaland.

“So we took the matter to our village in Delta State and the family said he had committed sacrilege.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Quality20(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Guys pls marry her
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Donspicey: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2021
policy12:

This life is just full of different things, everyone with his/her own palava. Beyond one imagination,we all are going tru alot.

Imagine seeing this lady on the road, you will never what she is passing tru.

Asin her dad dickk passing thru her abi she passing tru her dad dickk for years??

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Mummymahdi:

So in that case what's her crime?
He should have punished his wife not the daughter, May He rote in hell
lol na him cup of tea be that my dear
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

abeg my yoruba brothers and sisters?

this jazz of sleeping with one daughter for spiritual money favors is called what
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by olaric(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

Did you really read the story at all? Is the girl in question from the west or Delta State? I pity you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Shortyyy:

Wow. So even if the child isn't yours, you forcefully sleep with her??
maybe he wants to get back at his wife
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Ghozky(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Which kain thing be dis.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Johnholmes:
That doesn't still justify the act na haba angry Why do some men act like animals
hahahahaha abeg not all men
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by eazeefix: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2021
The story may be false, the girl is too comfortable telling her story let us hear the father's own story and the morher's too. She may be lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.