Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) (73508 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Gaint50: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Na those kind men no they let any guy near their daughters
One guy man near their daughters Dem wan rooster their kala (gun) asap
Mr Benson , ntoooorrr I still nack ur daughter Las Las after all the threat
Just kidding, I'm always on cruise, this life na cruise , naija na biggest cruise
Buhari how fa na , I hear say ur woman don go collect Arab men gbola on code
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by jayjay1911: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Na waooo , n she has been kipn d secret for years now
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

Since you are daft or cannot read at all

“So we took the matter to our village in Delta State and the family said he had committed sacrilege.

agitator, Cholls, Obago99, MondayOsunbor,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2021
woleabayo:
this life is full of tragedy ...................epic story wicked man, father and mother

but pleaded that it was the devil that pushed him.

ooo
castrate am after tell say baba na devil push me oo

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by willexyaho(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Two plus two grin
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Okfrank25: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Shortyyy(f): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
maybe he wants to get back at his wife

So you can't get back at your wife in any other way aside from hurting an innocent child? I shudder at the level of your cruelty.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but may be the man found out that he is not her father

Exactly what is on my mind...... What sort of nonsense can we call this one.....

Wahala be like Ostrich legs.....e no dey ever get short
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98544153:

Who says there is nothing new under the sun ?

Hmmm... Nkan Nbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2021
wellmax:

“So we took the matter to our village in Delta State and the family said he had committed sacrilege.

abeg delta no get usman at all
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Allow the devil to push him to prison
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2021
For goodness sake, how could a father be sexing his own daughter? This is madness. Why didn't the find a place to run to? This reminds me of one neighbor I had years back that was also sleeping his daughter and boys around found out, he was given the beating of his life
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2021
Tell me why this pedophile will not burn the resources of the state just to sleep with young girls around if he becomes a political leader tomorrow. We have a lot of randy heartless old men in this continent who think by the virtue of their age they are entitled to more than what they deserve. Until Africa realized respect is not by old age but by content of characters, the continent will not move forward. I've been in a situation where some old men and women at the so called Ministry of Justice duped me of lump sum, what people are when they were young lives with them till old age, people never really change, they just need the right trigger to exibit their old self.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Upforgreatness(f): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Don't be naive it happens everywhere undecided
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2021
wellmax:

I will oblige you to also read well pls.....

The in-law is from Delta State not the accused or the daughter
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by DNAreplication: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Dreyton36:

One guy man near their daughters Dem wan cock their kala (gun) asap

Mr Benson , ntoooorrr cheesy I still nack ur daughter Las Las after all the threat grin

Just kidding, I'm always on cruise, this life na cruise , naija na biggest cruise

grin
Dreyton36:

One guy man near their daughters Dem wan cock their kala (gun) asap

Mr Benson , ntoooorrr cheesy I still nack ur daughter Las Las after all the threat grin

cruise

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by matm: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2021
A 20year old woman speaking.Ur father has been sleeping with u.Threatens u not with a gun but with a knife.And on those occasions u couldn't shout for neighbours to hear nor report to ur mother,ur relatives or police .
And because u are a woman (pretending of beign of weaker gender),u went online to garner public sympathy just like so many retired and expired Bleep around women are doing.
Ur adviser told u to go online and hide under d canopy of feminism to gain sympathy and trend.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2021
agitator:
I didn't need to check names

aptly put, wild wild west. wink wink wink

It is inordinately mordant and calamitous that you extrapolate pleasure in cheap childish bigotry

There is more to life than this you know like protruding positivity

shun bigotry its for fatuous,.puerile,and lunkheaded ones
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2021
EJanni:
How do men do this? I keep saying it, to be a woman in Nigeria is a big crime. Twe on him and his useless P.

I agree...but what of the mother who knows what is happenning?
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2021
And you couldn't tell your mother? Is he ur biological father? Probably not.

Too bad I cannot imagine this kinda scenario. Grew up with a loving dad, the type that would take us out to the beach and pool, let us climb his back and all.

Too bad someone who ought to protect you will turn around and molest you.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Exactly what is on my mind...... What sort of nonsense can we call this one.....

Wahala be like Ostrich legs.....e no dey ever get short
hahahahahaha
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Omezif(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2021
No one can pray to have a father like this young girl's father.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but may be the man found out that he is not her father

This is the case most of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by kennyz247(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2021
omoadeleye:
Which kind useless sleep your mama dey always sleep?

my broda,d thin shock me oooo,which kinda useless mama be ds who doesn't know if her daughter sleep at night or not
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Shortyyy:

So you can't get back at your wife in any other way aside from hurting an innocent child? I shudder at the level of your cruelty.
Hahahahahaha, but come to think of it, she was busy enjoying it all this time. Na now i eyes open
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2021
oglalasioux:

This is the case most of the time.
lol, thats the simple truth
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by lovinalovina(f): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2021
This life, smh
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by RexTramadol1: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2021
She looks older than her age
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Ajayiawo: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

aptly put, wild wild west. 

They are from Delta State. They only reside in the West.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by agitator: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

abeg delta no get usman at all

No mind the agbaya dem. wink wink wink
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Pearly255(f): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Pls cover her face
She’s too gorgeous to be exposed this way
Some men might use this confession against her

Plssssss

I feel your pain young lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.