Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) (73537 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by sameks08(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
. I don't think it happens everywhere
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Dreyton36: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
GofuckYourself:

What words did you just form?

Are they funny to you or noble ?

Unfortunate indeed

Alaye no be me get your depressed

I'm always on Cruise

Carry on with your depression jejely

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Babalegba(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Did you fail English comprehension in primary school.The article said they are from Delta State but live in the southwest.You people should stop bringing abomination to the west

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Dreyton36: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
DNAreplication:
grin cruise

Sabi guy

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dreyton36:

Alaye no be me get your depressed

I'm always on Cruise

Carry on with your depression jejely

Not depressed my friend, I simply asked if you felt this words you formed are beautiful?

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Leumastv: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gaint50:
Na those kind men no they let any guy near their daughters
One guy man near their daughters Dem wan rooster their kala (gun) asap
Mr Benson , ntoooorrr I still nack ur daughter Las Las after all the threat
Just kidding, I'm always on cruise, this life na cruise , naija na biggest cruise
Buhari how fa na , I hear say ur woman don go collect Arab men gbola on code

https://www.jethitmusik.com/music-kay-bobby-african-vibe/
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by vRendoh(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but may be the man found out that he is not her father

So o? If she is not her daughter is she not his wife's daughter? Na wao for una!
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
regardless, still doesn't justify such act undecided
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but may be the man found out that he is not her father

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
vRendoh:

So o? If she is not her daughter is she not his wife's daughter? Na wao for una!
na wao for the man not me
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
did you miss the part she said "the man had been threatning to kill her if she voice out?"
Randy100:
You refused to report him. You both enjoyed it.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seyzcham91:
regardless, still doesn't justify such act undecided
like i said befor am not in support of the man evil act
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
yea right you said it you not in support!
baski92:
like i said befor am not in support of the man evil act
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by vRendoh(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
na wao for the man not me

No be you my Brother....how evri for your end? cheesy
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by nedzuby: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
EJanni:
How do men do this? I keep saying it, to be a woman in Nigeria is a big crime. Twe on him and his useless P.

Not just in Nigeria, it is all over the world.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
andysmith123:
konji na bastard, chai how does your daughter look sexually appealing to you sef??
Leave konji out of dis. Konji hold me here no mean i go misbehave
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by highness25(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your sisters and your daughters. If you don't have daughters yet, your unborn daughters too
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
vRendoh:

No be you my Brother....how evri for your end? cheesy
i give thanks to God, how them your mama's hope say you never shot any one belle
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seyzcham91:
yea right you said it you not in support!
thank you for your understanding
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Pat081: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
What type of useless sleep is that the mother is useless too[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
not only in the west,Randy men are everywhere,last week my townsman living in PH was caught red handed nacking his daughter by his wife,they were so engrossed in the nacking that the wife even video them,and the daughter obviously enjoying the nack,from the video the girl was seriously enjoying the nack and it made me to wonder how many fathers, brothers and cousins are nacking their blood relatives at this very moment,pvssy are meant to be fvcked,but some are taboo and must not be touched,i remembered one day my friend was telling me how his daughter was pressing his dick at night on the same bed he was sleeping with his mother,the girl was sleeping on the floor but managed to get a grip on the dick,the man further confessed to having made love to his wife and was sleeping when the clandestine touching began,it is obvious that the girl is seriously aroused and need her own pound of flesh,the man was so embarrassed that his dick also stood up ready for action,he further confessed that if his wife was not inches away,he will probably fvck the girl that night, incredible !! living in tight close proximity contributes to most of this misbehaviours.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by apple30(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
u need help but u av not realize it yet cry
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by harmony75: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
As a teenager you ought to stand for yourself fight for your self all these father sleeping with their children the children too are not helping themselves how can @20years your father is sleeping with you and you did not expose him all these years..� I don't know but children naw supposed to be smarter and speak up not untill so many times when you're not an imbecil that cannot express herself �
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
agitator:
I didn't need to check names

aptly put, wild wild west. wink wink wink

Delta is the west? Which tribe do you people not abuse. Tufiakwa
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by BestChoiceTutor(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
GofuckYourself:

What words did you just form?

Are they funny to you or noble ?

Unfortunate indeed

The act if true is bad but who are we to judge when we only hear a side of the story....
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by vRendoh(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
i give thanks to God, how them your mama's hope say you never shot any one belle

grin grin grin
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Shalommy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hausa ram again.. They don't know anyhing else than to rape, homo and lezzy. Spits.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by delishpot: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian men are all saints. Only women are to be feared in Nigeria. Only women n abuse kids in Nigeria.
I am sure its her mother sexually molested her in a bid to paint her dad (a nigerian man who automatically is a saint by birth) evil.
Now, let me go read comments and entertain myself with the lame excuses manny males would give to victimise the victim and excuse the mans actions.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ayenale1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Her mom is the true definition of Abiyagba...useless woman
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Dreyton36: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Not depressed my friend, I simply asked if you felt this words you formed are beautiful?

Tell me what's beautiful from a stoners comment ?
Lol I can't know until I'm awake
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dreyton36:

Tell me what's beautiful from a stoners comment ?
Lol I can't know until I'm awake

My man we must never give up in truth or believing in the best in people.

We must keep believing

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
EJanni:
How do men do this? I keep saying it, to be a woman in Nigeria is a big crime. Twe on him and his useless P.

Hope you're not in this country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.