Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) (73534 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

Don't tribalize this animalistic act. It happens everywhere.

And did you even bother to read at all cos if you did you would have gathered that they are from Delta.

I wonder why it is difficult for people to read first before making a mockery of themselves with lame posts.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

illiteracy in Igbo land is beating north hand down

Nwaamakipe wannabe read it well

However, in another viral video, a man who claimed to be an in-law to Fatima’s father confirmed the incident and said the family had intervened in the matter.
He said; “When we heard about the matter, we came to their house and Fatima’s father confessed to the commission of the act but pleaded that it was the devil that pushed him.
“So we took the matter to our village in Delta State and the family said he had committed sacrilege.

dummies people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by NiceMen: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Abeg shut up... this thing is all over Nigeria...
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2021
agitator:
I didn't need to check names

aptly put, wild wild west. wink wink wink

You guys are so lazy to read before displaying foolishness. The girl and her father are from Delta State, they are only living in Ondo. The family has taken the matter to the village in Ondo state and they asked the idiot to bring things to appease their good.

I don't blame you guys sha .You inherited the foolishness you display upandan the internet

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

illiteracy in Igbo land is beating north hand down

Nwaamakipe wannabe read it well

However, in another viral video, a man who claimed to be an in-law to Fatima’s father confirmed the incident and said the family had intervened in the matter.
He said; “When we heard about the matter, we came to their house and Fatima’s father confessed to the commission of the act but pleaded that it was the devil that pushed him.
“So we took the matter to our village in Delta State and the family said he had committed sacrilege.

dummies people everywhere

Do you mind the foools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by gozie4naira(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2021
why your mother will be there looking at your father fucking you ?
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by godquality: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
And this is your take on this matter? Since when did the location a crime was committed relevant to the crime?

Anyway, I see so many charges here against that father and he should be punish according to the law of the country. That's statutory rape, child abuse and threat to life.
Please the civil rights groups should look into this. We need to purge our society of such men.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2021
He is definitely not your father abeg
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Meskalito1(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Which kind senses check question be that one undecidedwhich one be 2+2 ... grin
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2021
EJanni:
How do men do this? I keep saying it, to be a woman in Nigeria is a big crime. Twe on him and his useless P.
It is sad. But the case isn't exclusive to any location nor gender. Women do also abuse their sons. On a general note cases of abuse are under reported. I believe it is more of a psychological disorder for any parent to even think of their kids in an erotic manner let alone engaging them sexually.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by sosodevf(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2021
don't you have shoes with hills, do justice with it, he has already stop been your dad since the first attempt
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ShoeShineGuy: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

Tribalism has indeed blindfolded you till you became so dense, that's why you refused to see where they're from.

Nonsense!

@Seun: I think it's about time you did something about this your site that has been reduced to nothing but a propaganda website. Your mods are even culpable in this act by promoting all these.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by agitator: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

I will oblige you to also read well pls.....

The in-law is from Delta State not the accused or the daughter

Looking for
Usman Momoh Sani [IMG]https://media./media/SUp0ZNb0pmL3G65I2k/giphy.gif[/IMG] Not found

Baba married a Delta lady. cry cry cry
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ireonGee(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by chosenange(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Why is she complaining now ,over the years,she was enjoying it that is why she refused to tell her mom.
If investigated and found true,the father,if really is his daughter,he should be brought to face the law.

Magnus.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
It's the end of days.

Or rephrase as the end of your days.
It's not like this things has not always exist..it becuse we are becoming more aware.

When the things become more know or rampant to your consciousness. Know the end is near.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by agitator: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You guys are so lazy to read before displaying foolishness. The girl and her father are from Delta State, they are only living in Ondo. The family has taken the matter to the village in Ondo state and they asked the idiot to bring things to appease their good.

I don't blame you guys sha .You inherited the foolishness you display upandan the internet

SMH.

Usman Momoh Sani from which Town in Delta shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Too bad!!!
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Ijaya123: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

Never knew Delta state is now in the West.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2021
All I can say is I have nothing to say
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by EndRape2(f): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
U are stupid, so if you found out a child is not yours, the next thing is start raping her, at young age, raping your step daughter is a crime, and you will riot in jail
baski92:
Is not that am in support of the man evil act o, but may be the man found out that he is not her father
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by TruthinAction: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
This is wickedness. I heard of one who killed her daughter because she was threatening to open up. He made it to look at though she committed suicide. Judgment day will be tough.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by ofuonyebi: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2021
We ONLY hear and gloss over this evil of fathers sleeping with their daughters ...
until there is a law to cremate these culprits...in the next five years...
we may NOT find virgins in Nigeria...from the age of 1year old

Please quote me....because in five 5-yrs time no bride-groom will meet a virgin teen-ager in Nigeria..
their fathers go don poo on them finish...quataquata...what a shame of a nation
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by Annajapheth: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Wonders shall never end sha....but at least she is 20years old not a child, she could have reported to the police or at least ran away from home.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
pegix:
Too bad
in slawormir voice

....first throw the dumbfuck niggarrr into a dungeon for 600 years
Then bring him and and force a hive of bees down his throat
Rub gasoline on his mouth to further infuriate the bees and watch them sting his ass from inside out
A very painful way to kill a pussy ass niggar
you have the spirit of a stupid fish manifesting in you. Zero sense, inbreeding is his choice and you did not birth the female for him. All u typed is rubbish
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by hush15: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
EJanni:
How do men do this? I keep saying it, to be a woman in Nigeria is a big crime. Twe on him and his useless P.

Na so... You pick the stupid man, you left the irresponsible mother.

U feminist, when will you learn
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by drlateef: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

You tribal bigot, I have heard more of such stories from the east including Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by AntiWailer: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Na wa ooo.
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) by baski92(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2021
EndRape2:
U are stupid, so if you found out a child is not yours, the next thing is start raping her, at young age, raping your step daughter is a crime, and you will riot in jail
madam abeg shift your anger to the man that comit the crime, na me tell the man to rape her abi na rape her, no look for my trouble o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.