Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains (66258 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by beehivedata(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Quite unprecedented
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Galadimabawa: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nonsense nonsense nonsense
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Joygift3666: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Make I no here say 250 dojo have been kidnapped and the ransom for their release will be in trillion ooo.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Zedoo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
It is always the bullshit for me.
The abstract talk. The rubbish references. Wetin concern Osama and women in actual military forces that leave no stone unturned as far as training and gadget acquisition to nigerian army that has inferior weapons

Is it based on “belief” or based on what these women have actually been trained to do?

Were they more intensively trained than the men therefore qualified to take control of such a dangerous route? I pray the answer is yes.
Because the last thing I want to read is “5 female soldiers kidnapped” or whatever else the hellhole has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Draslo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dreyton36:
But why female soldiers no dey get breast sef

Imagine say I dey bush dey smoke my gbana then one kind female soldiers wey get big breast con dey disturb my smoking moment
If I grab ur breast lasan , I go suck am dry cheesy

Just kidding I'm always on cruise , this life na cruise, naija sef na biggest cruise

Lights up my kpoli in peace
You get problem, I swear! grin

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by juman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
The right time to be bandit.
Women for them to chop.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
poster girls, its pussey galore for the bandits.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by razzydoo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
P warfare. Mind games things.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Goke7: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
I just think the publicity of these battalion was unnecessary. Hoping things turn out right
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Omezif(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
The idea is okey anything that can stop criminals operating in abuja and kaduna road is welcome but Using female soldiers is something else.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by ThugBoy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
If bandit overpower them Na to tear their to-to
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by juman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Vigilante kind of security outfit is the best solution to the problem.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by omoharry(f): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dreyton36:
But why female soldiers no dey get breast sef

Imagine say I dey bush dey smoke my gbana then one kind female soldiers wey get big breast con dey disturb my smoking moment
If I grab ur breast lasan , I go suck am dry cheesy

Just kidding I'm always on cruise , this life na cruise, naija sef na biggest cruise

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I dont think Female with big boob get selected by the military..They want their soldiers fit and sound.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Deserea: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
If woman cannot bring you down, nothing can bring you down. Not even witches and wizards.

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by atonement12: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
sweetonugbu:
You didn't give the main reason
Jihadist terrorists kidnappers wouldn't want to be killed by women! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by bleskid: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
those kind women dick dei hungry them sooo? always straight forward .... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
sweetonugbu:
You didn't give the main reason
Emotions are attached and we know how women operate to get the secrets of men. It is a natural law that women understand men. Do not let the expert fool you just apply your number 6.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by atonement12: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Poor women! Undue stress.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Bobage16(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Na question you ask so o, including the one when dey period how she go take cope when she dey in such mood swings yet CUM hold gun on top.

Make Dem return our sisters come south o, because e sure me say majority na southern women when fulani government wan send go give their bandits brothers for launch
�i see what you did dere,���‍♂️��‍♂️ you want to get away with dis abi��
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dem just want give dem work nothing special or combatant in menstrual people
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by xcuggsm(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Emotions are attached and we know how women operate to get the secrets of men. It is a natural law that women understand men. Do not let the expert fool you just apply your number 6.
The women soldiers are just being used as baits and sacrificial lambs here.
OGA KIDNAPPER, ABEG TAKE THE FINE FINE GIRL SOLDIERS WEY WE DEY SEND YOU TAKE DEY COOL BODY AND ALLOW FREE PASSAGE ON THE ABUJA-KADUNA EXPRESSWAY!!
cheesy
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by KenModi(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
tungamaje:
Women are weaker vessels o Make these bandits no overpower and kidnap some of them o

I am sure you have not heard of the all-female sniper unit of the USSR army during World War II, they were known never to miss their targets. If they send them after you, count yourself a dead man.

Military women are known to be better and calmer sharp shooters/snipers. Underestimate them at your own peril.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by KossyKiss97(f): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Truly speaking some of these female soldiers are more brutal than their male counterparts. Especially these ones who are a fresh in the system, their body dey always still dey shark dem
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe this is another magic that newly appointed Army Chief is bringing to fore against banditry and kidnappers.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
xcuggsm:
The women soldiers are just being used as baits and sacrificial lambs here.
OGA KIDNAPPER, ABEG TAKE THE FINE FINE GIRL SOLDIERS WEY WE DEY SEND YOU TAKE DEY COOL BODY AND ALLOW FREE PASSAGE ON THE ABUJA-KADUNA EXPRESSWAY!!
cheesy
Hahahahaha bribing things
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by taretoofine(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm This is deep

In nine months time
We we come visiting
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked shocked cool
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by xcuggsm(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Women or men.... doesn't matter... military has no business with civilian matters....that's the job of the Police...... but I know we can explain
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by wumi2017(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
God bless d military.. contact Wunmi's Collection for any kinds of ur footwears �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.