Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains (66257 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Buffalo2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
They could be deadly
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by donbenz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Could this be a trap for bandits? I don’t even know why I’m laughing. This kantry nawa!
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Boxer007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Biodun556:
As shared by Joe Igbokwe

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3591848000863676&id=100001155348708

see chicks. ok am moving to kaduna. bye bye! cheesy
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
no reason given here nah
waste of FrontPage space
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by fabolouz1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Women are better surveillance .
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hilux vehicles all the time
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
The OP is actually right. Women are not naturally viewed as threats so can easily mingle and source information.

They are not normally killed by enemy threat when they are in plain clothes. It's the men that are subject to that so even if any of them are captured in plain clothes they would serve as inside informants via experience.

They are women who are trained to kill. That is the advantage.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by prophetic69(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
This one just dey talk rubbish, you for advice make them go maiduguri nah.....
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by IMASTEX: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hope to get the crime level reduced
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Germi9: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
and they will get either kidnapped raped and killed...no ideology
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Primrose9ja: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is this not supposed to be classified?. TMI
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by KanuSE: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Crass explanation
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Technocracy: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Those islamist kidnappers will never allow a woman to kill them,they rather depart from that corridor

3 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Bar1941(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's because bokoharam have almost finished the male soldiers, the government have no option than to push out the ladies. This is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by HarunaWest(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kapilta:
No be dat concern me. Wetin concern me be say i dey find one female sojo wey i wan dey knack. I wan see how e go be to knack her for inside her uniform, even cum on top the uniform self. I wan also see if my cum face go diff from f*** ordinary civilian. I for don get the experience with one navy gal for ABK buh her fellow navy guy wey dey knack am no dey gree leave am. D guy too like s*x. Any female sojo here should pm me, i wan tell you something.
You want to knack Federal Government grin
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Caltheparamedic: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dreyton36:
But why female soldiers no dey get breast sef

Imagine say I dey bush dey smoke my gbana then one kind female soldiers wey get big breast con dey disturb my smoking moment
If I grab ur breast lasan , I go suck am dry cheesy

Just kidding I'm always on cruise , this life na cruise, naija sef na biggest cruise

Lights up my kpoli in peace

My guy no want attack, he couple lol... Cowardice
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Habeyy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Golan007:
Now, we'll get to see if the kidnappings were carried out by soldiers or even people pretending to be soldiers.
I think I get the logic now bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by adioolayi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
We have seen reports of Criminals- Kidnappers and Bandits in Nigeria Army uniforms doing stop and search as a decoy to get their preys.

This is a tactical move, now that male soldiers are off the Kaduna-Abuja Express road....and Male in Military uniform is definitely a Criminal and will be easier to deal with.

It will take months for criminals to recruit women and make them behave like a military women.

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Bms4real(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
this man they lie. without woman bin laden would not be kill.. he better go watch the documentary how they kill that man.. person that was kill Inside is room by u s special forces and no women among those gallant soldier... like for US share for NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Edusouls(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Army is overstretched men don over work, beg make dem rest, what a man can do a woman can do better, Abeg no complain..
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by KosiGee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Who is Jackie Kay? Is he/she a member of the Nigeria military?

Can Joe Igbokwe or anyone here tell us who this individual is.

I was expecting a certain Enenche, Ekeocha, Sagir Musa or El Rufai to make such pronouncement but alas it came from Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Army: We are deploying 300 women to fight bandits and terrorists!

Boko Haram :

2 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is joe ibokwe the expert Ok he quoted the expert who is foreign bt we know how poor our training is here compared to the ones abroad.

How much training especially foreign training did these ladies get??

2 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
EXPERTS HAS ANOTHER MEANING IN AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by michoim(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by KosiGee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Who is Jackie Kay??

Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by iyanuoluwa1983: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
What I can deduce is that, any male soldier you c on the road from Abuja to kaduna are kidnappers and bandits.
Very good strategy.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by lucky4west: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
i hope this is not a ploy by religious/tribal fanatic buhari to ship girls from other region especially south, east and west to be abducted by the blood thirsty bandits and boko boys in the north?...soon u will start hearing female soldiers kidnapped...God help us all

1 Like

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Ellasure: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Great idea to deploy a wonderful whole team consisting of women and I pray that the army send a lady commander too. Despite rank. I am sure a lady commander with her team of trained soldiers will change the complexities of the battlefield. I am not saying the men are not good enough but let a woman team run for some time and observe. Good thinking.
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Bar1941(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mayng01:
But wait o! How dem dey take pee sef? Sey na to remove all the trousers open yansh bend down while at war front? Make bandits or boko no kidnap dem give dem bell o cos it won’t be funny. If fierce looking male soldiers could be sent running with their tails in between their behind by ESN, hmmmm! May God be on their side.

Dem tie diapers inside their trousers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.