Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Bleep - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep (7555 Views)

A XNXX Bleep Sex Arabic Background Editing Sexy Videos TRENDING On Youtube / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
bukhety:

That is a cruel thing to say!
can you see why I said the op must be tactful.any mistake this whole scenario will be turned upside down and it will fall heavily on him with the magic word
Re: Bleep by phenzy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

that means say the lady play away con they say na the man get na, cos I never hear AA and AS marry con born SS. abi my biology teacher no teach me well

Lol.. exactly. The lady go play away match. Me sef confuse o.
Re: Bleep by Lordbinsmar: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
phenzy:

The man na AA
The lady talk say she be AS
Dem knack
Dem do wedding
She born girl
Dem knack again
She carry belle again
The daughter fall sick then go hospital
Dem do genotype test fr the daughter
The test com show say na SS she be cry

Williams Shakespeare grin grin grin ;DYou sabi summary too much.
Re: Bleep by Zeion422(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
SirMichael1:
Stop using wrong words. When you used 'probability', it meant that there's a likelyhood that the child is his. That child isn't his and this is a case of paternity fraud in which Nigeria ranks second highest in globally!

Op, you're here whining over how this new pregnancy could be yours. What i see is a similarity between the first pregnancy and this. Are you even potent?
do u ve proof.....people like us deal wit proof
Re: Bleep by ShenTeh(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
I have considered this angle but won't it affect I and my dad relationship if he later find out that I kept such a secret from him? I was thinking I tell him and make him understand the tight situation of things and also tell me wife elder bro who is also a wise considerate fellow who I respect much then hope they keep it a secret till after my wife put to birth my wanting to tell my dad is out of my own security, pple do unimaginable things just to cover up, mostly women

You are wise. May God keep you.

BTT, This is the dilemma that reasonable people fall into all the time -Overthinking things and still being protective of the 'enemy: So sometimes I refuse to be reasonable and think of my 'self-preservation'

* Tell your dad. I am a husband and a father too. Your dad is not likely going to tell you to keep it a secret. Women are the ones who are likely to give that advise.

* Don't tell the brother! No matter what. The brother will see it as a disgrace to his family. His advise will be impaired and not likely to be earnest.

* Deflect the worry. Stop giving yourself sleepless nights, when in fact the other party is the one that should be under pressure. Confront your wife. You are waiting while your blood pressure continues to boil and you continue to live in the same house living a double face.

* Confront your wife. Start by telling her a story similar to your situation and ask for her advice. Tell her you need the truth. Don't make promises. If she doesn't come out with the truth. Then go ahead and do a DNA. But hold this conversation before you go 'waste' money on a DNA.

* Let her know you have informed your dad and some of his friends should anything happen to you.

* When DNA proves, go to (call) her family and let her return to them. You need separation first.

* The real dad may be somewhere now forming Marlian while you continue to foot bills and expend scarce resources. You, like anybody else on this planet, have been scammed by the decision to remain so is entirely yours. Detach yourself from another's property. Let the girls go. It's going to be tough, but you need healing. Don't live in denial.
* This marriage was built on fraud and deceit. You must need to review your status.

* Sorry bro. I know your head is messed up right now and your heart aches. Please transfer the pressure to where it belongs before you begin to mess up at work and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bleep by SirMichael1: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
bukhety:
That is a cruel thing to say!
Sounds cruel but it's the truth.
Re: Bleep by SirMichael1: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Zeion422:
do u ve proof.....people like us deal wit proof
I don't care about people like you bros.
Re: Bleep by AndreSalvatore: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Seems dude is impotent not so sure of himself hence making a hell of excuses not to confront his "wifi"...

You get to see people on here advising the OP the regular and boring washed-up line "take her as ur child", "forgive and let peace reign", "be a man" bullsh**ts...

Weak men we have on here!
Re: Bleep by SirMichael1: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Twelfthman:
You didn't understand my points before you rush to make your comment. Read again
I just did for the uptenth time and you still deserve my prequel reply.
Re: Bleep by addictiv(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
When we tell men the importance of DNA tests on their kids especially on their first child, more importantly in cases where the lady gets pregnant before the wedding (which is more common these days) you see some folks saying "I love my wife"..." I trust my wife" ...."DNA test is for unbelievers" ..." DNA test is for simps"...."DNA test is not our tradition".... etc..... I just pity una.

Op so sorry you have to go through this, Talk to your dad or someone you trust that is not related to your wife, do your DNA tests, and ensure they check your wife's DNA too to check if the baby belongs to either of you, confront your wife with these findings. Do not tell your wife anything until the DNA test comes out. When the test is out, you can decide on how to proceed, to wait until she gives birth or telling her immediately is totally up to you but bear in mind that there can be no true healing if the truth is hidden especially since the baby is SS. Taking care of an SS child is a mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially draining venture even for the best of men. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:

Because you don't know if the child was swapped.

I hear of this very often. I have promised myself never to give room for such once its time.
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
Is it medically possible for A.A + A.S genotype to birth an S.S genotype?

You may need to double check your baby's genotype to be sure.

For CERTAINTY, do a DNA test. It will clear all doubts. I wish you the best.
Re: Bleep by prince2pac(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Nearly cry reading this
the thing de worry me, my love for children eh, it has no bounds,,, but them female counterpart no de try at all..

one day I go open my thread here, they always say I'm wicked because I don't show dem love or fall for their tricks...
Re: Bleep by Malawian(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
I went to d lab and my baby genotype result came out as S.S and O+... I was supprise, .... the next day I went for my own genotype result at a different lab and it came out as A.A.... So here my delima, I need answers from my wife, the news alone of our suppose baby who I love so much being an S.S
Please go and test yourself for something called "Beta Thalasemia" if you have it, it doesn't matter if your genotype says AA, you have S genes. I have this same condition and that is why I just tell people I am AS, even though my genotype says AA. We already have two unfortunate incidence in our family over this issue, so what I am telling you in not a joke.
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Malawian:

Please go and test yourself for something called "Beta Thalasemia" if you have it, it doesn't matter if your genotype says AA, you have S genes. I have this same condition and that is why I just tell people I am AS, even though my genotype says AA. We already have two unfortunate incidence in our family over this issue, so what I am telling you in not a joke.
Op your attention is needed here o !
but bros can na wa o!
old can a medical doctor explain this for us
shocked
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked @ malawian just checked it .this is not funny I! you mean people who have this condition actually carry a sickle cell trait omo see gobe
Re: Bleep by Malawian(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:
shocked
@ malawian
just checked it .this is not funny I!
you mean people who have this condition actually carry a sickle cell trait
omo see gobe
Yes, and the only way to beat it for your kids is to have children by AA women. It is not a must your kids will be SS if you went with an AS woman, but the possibility is very much there, so why test fate? First few thing I ask a girl is her genotype o. No time!!
Re: Bleep by JOGICE(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
🤐
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Malawian:

Yes, and the only way to beat it for your kids is to have children by AA women. It is not a must your kids will be SS if you went with an AS woman, but the possibility is very much there, so why test fate? First few thing I ask a girl is her genotype o. No time!!
omo
this is shaking tables o!
but thank you for the information!
Re: Bleep by Mcslize: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is serious. With my genetic knowledge of biology, it is very obvious the baby is not yours having done the cross breeding as shown below.

You can't keep this to yourself. You have to confront your wife to demand an answer to this. But don't disclose this to her now. Allow her to put to birth first.

Re: Bleep by Mcslize: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
Is it medically possible for A.A + A.S genotype to birth an S.S genotype?

Not at all. It is impossible medically and genetically. Check the cross breeding below.

1 Like

Re: Bleep by 080bjaked(m): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Mcslize:

Not at all. It is impossible medically and genetically. Check the cross breeding below.

This is basic class biology Sir. Reality doesn't always comply with the Mendel's genetic law. There are usual cases of exception to the Mendelian inheritance law and that's why the DNA is a better method for determining paternity. Of course DNA has it's limitations too but it is far more conclusive than the genotype test.

Regards.
Re: Bleep by Mcslize: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2021
080bjaked:

This is basic class biology Sir. Reality doesn't always comply with the Mendel's genetic law. There are usual cases of exception to the Mendelian inheritance law and that's why the DNA is a better method for determining paternity. Of course DNA has it's limitations too but it is far more conclusive than the genotype test.

Regards.

You are right.
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Coexistence of sickle cell trait
The coexistence of sickle cell trait and beta thalassemia is a major and symptomatic hemoglobinopathy with most of the symptoms and complications of sickle cell disease. Unlike sickle cell trait, in which most Hb-on-Hb electrophoresis is Hb A (AS), S is the dominant Hb (SA) and usually constitutes about 60% or more of the circulating Hb, depending on the transfusion status of the patient and the nature of the coexisting beta-thalassemia mutation (ie, beta-zero vs beta-plus).
Re: Bleep by AuroraB(f): 5:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Goddys:
Never forgive your wife but keep her until she delivers your child.

Send her back to her mom and hustle for upkeep of your baby girl and unborn child. [s]The baby girl is yours by right and custom.[/s]

I never forgive infidelity from a woman.
Abeg, talk another thing grin
Re: Bleep by JustCruise(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2021
To Op, you're a better man than me. How can someone that claims to love you,deceive you and force you into an unplanned marriage and you're still thinking about her feeling. With the basic biology knowledge you have, it's medically impossible for AA and AS to have SS,so this is a clear case of paternity fraud. Whatever decision you take just know that a cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Bleep by femi4: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2021
bigtboi:
So I took my family home to rest and went about my job while waiting for the test time to run out, once it's time I went to d lab and my baby genotype result came out as S.S and O+... I was supprise, shattered and overwhelmed by emotions, how is it possible... I didn't know what to think, is it that the result is wrong, was my school genotype result wrong, was there a mix up somewhere? I wanted to go confront my wife about the result but I'm an open minded person, what if I wasn't really an A.A genotype and it wasn't really her fault? I had so many thoughts... So I decided to calm down and keep the result a secret till I'm sure of all possibilities, the next day I went for my own genotype result at a different lab and it came out as A.A.... So here my delima, I need answers from my wife, the news alone of our suppose baby who I love so much being an S.S might kill her and she's 5months pregnant with another child which might be legitly mine, even my daughter seem to be in ss crises which she has been experiencing since her birth cuz she cry sometimes all through the night with looks of pains which we can't tell why before now... I'm so confused on what to do, I have lost my joy of living, how do I go about fixing this pls I need elderly advise cuz I haven't have the courage to bring myself to open up to anyone close to me about all that has been happening
You just have to speak out. Both families must be aware as well. Hope your wife can still locate the real father
Re: Bleep by kizwid(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2021
DryMouth:

U re mad bro... U re really mad. Sorry tho..
lolx... I wish I know many adjective to use for the guy.... lolx is madness is more than mad
Re: Bleep by lampi: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2021
extol1:
talk again make knock you, as if you be white man
shut up small boy
Re: Bleep by extol1(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2021
lampi:
shut up small boy
I hear papa
Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2021
Everyone is talkin about beta thalasamia test ND DNA test, can anyone point out d cost of both so can know if it's wat I can afford, I'm not on d rich side of life yet, I'm still just a young man wit plans n ambition plus a little hustle that can only get better
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2021
I think if you go to the sickle cell center at luth you would be able to do the real test if you have an s gene which might explain the Ss gen of your child or you can do a proper diagnostic itself but as to cost I don't know.Also sickle cell center might want the consent of both parents!
as for dna testing put your mind for #150k o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo / This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.