Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

She's Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant (853 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant by McEphiks(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
I'll try to be direct and brief as I can, while reading forgive my typographical error.

About two years ago I and this young lady got chatting. She was in 300l (Now in Final year) in a Fed university in Nigeria tho we've never met nor discuss meeting until during the lock down. I am a very busy person and would want to be around when she comes visiting so we didn't meet until November during the Post Endsars protest.

Before her arrival I made it clear I'm not the love guy, hence; she should expect advances which she object she can handle subject to me being a gentleman. She came and spent three weeks which of course included sections of s*x and lovemaking.

She left two weeks before Xmas only to text me three weeks after she's pregnant. I bombarded her with series of questions and she said she's convinced cos of the test she ran via a nearby Patent store.

We discussed and I let her know I'm not in for marriage but will take responsibility for her and the baby.

Four days ago she inquire I tell her some things about me she should know since she's carrying my baby then I told her my deepest and craziest secret. I dropped out of secondary school in SS1. She sound surprise and shocked because I've since then groomed myself to fit in a little into the modern world of literates.

Just yesterday night she called asking for apology, upon hearing that my fear was confirmed. She said she conducted another test and it shows negative indicating she's not pregnant.

My question is, could it be true or she's just playing games?

My BB instincts tells me she's planning to abort cos of my educational background. I'm lost and in a limbo guy's. Help a naira lander.
Re: She's Pregnant by MickzyDonald: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bro she just downloaded CashApp, she wants to cash out but your loader wasn't responding grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant by McEphiks(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Bro she just downloaded CashApp, she wants to cash out but your loader wasn't responding grin grin grin

I'm lost a little bro... Can you expatiate
Re: She's Pregnant by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
she dey whine herself..

bro this 2021 should be about making money and ur happiness till 2023

if she wants to abort it bcz of ur educational background fine but school is nothing but a paper,me wey go sch con serve the country finish nothing come out,na money be koko

she don reason u finish see say she no go dey get steady cash out,she don japa, hustle bro

4 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant by MickzyDonald: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
McEphiks:

I'm lost a little bro... Can you expatiate
She wants to use the pregnancy as a means of pinning you down inorder to exploit you, but you slammed her plan with the news you gave her, i like you bro thats why it's good to speak the truth at times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant by ShenTeh(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Baba, she wasn't pregnant.

Na scam. She dey 'sample' you.

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant by emperorAY(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
it is very possible she is aborting the baby and it might be because of your educational background but again she might be joking all along with the pregnancy.
dont tell people your secret, a vital lesson learnt
Re: She's Pregnant by Shortyyy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just look at this clown.

First of all, you're in no position to determine whether she keeps the baby or not.

And secondly, your esteem is seriously low. Go fix it.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant by Sundrus: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
She be scam...she be golddigger & at the same time dey find perfect man wey fit her fantasy.
Re: She's Pregnant by bigjackass: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
You told her you can't marry her, then told her you are an ss1 dropout. That's why whe sees no worth in you to have your baby. She's like what's the point when he won't marry me and he's even half educated. Leave her alone to do whatever she want with herself. Also stop fúcking girls without protection when you know you can't marry them. USE CONDOM

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant by McEphiks(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shortyyy:
Just look at this clown.

First of all, you're in no position to determine whether she keeps the baby or not.

And secondly, your esteem is seriously low. Go fix it.

I see where your prob is. Esteem is low indeed.

Well, my esteem is not as low as your IQ.
Re: She's Pregnant by McEphiks(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigjackass:
You told her you can't marry her, then told her you are an ss1 dropout. That's why whe sees no worth in you to have your baby. She's like what's the point when he won't marry me and he's even half educated. Leave her alone to do whatever she want with herself. Also stop fúcking girls without protection when you know you can't marry them. USE CONDOM

I never said anything about I CAN'T marry her. I only said I'm not READY for marriage. Two different things. And for protecting myself I'll do that next time obviously.

Thanks for your honest submission

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant by Shortyyy(f): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
McEphiks:

I see where your prob is. Esteem is low indeed.

Well, my esteem is not as low as your IQ.

Because you told someone you dropped out of school, that's why you think she's avoiding you?

Insecurity at its peak.

Go work on yourself, mr man. See his mouth like low IQ, do you even know what IQ means? Lmfaoooooooo
Re: She's Pregnant by extol1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
I don't even know what to say well until I hear her own sideview
Re: She's Pregnant by McEphiks(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shortyyy:

Because you told someone you dropped out of school, that's why you think she's avoiding you?

Insecurity at its peak.

Go work on yourself, mr man. See his mouth like low IQ, do you even know what IQ means? Lmfaoooooooo

Done talking?

Check the next thread and allow intelligent people comment without an iota of unintelligible submission such as yours. Have a good day shortyyy

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant by Shortyyy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
McEphiks:

Done talking?

Check the next thread and allow intelligent people comment without an iota or unintelligible submission such as yours. Have a good day shortyyy

Oh please keep shut. Go fix your insecurities and stop forming what you're not.
Re: She's Pregnant by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
So you're back to square one, all problems solved. Keep your money back in your pocket and your privates back in your pants; or at least safely inside condoms; until you are ready to actually marry and have kids. Then you won't have to face this kind of problem again. Take it as a lesson. Her original intentions, plots, plans and pretences are no longer your problem. Let go and learn to be a better man next time.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant by baralatie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Re: She's Pregnant by VanillaIyce(f): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigjackass:
This advice I like�

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant by SavageResponse(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Move on bro

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant by Cholls(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2021
My brother probe her more to know what really happened.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Genotype Is Killing Me / Man Canceals His Wedding Because His Wife Was Sleeping With His Bestman:video / I Want To Do Give Away.... Who Is In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.