Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics (15615 Views)

CHEAP Self Con For Rent In LEKKI ( World Oil ) ... Pay 9months Only / Building Of A Septic/soakaway In 13 Days - Photos / Looking For A Cheap Self Contain In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2021
The Sunlight and rainfall are shining/falling directly inside the room (The disadvantage of the flat/hiding roofing system) so we constructed window rain's covers for all the bedroom's windows...

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by whiterat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
What a nice work!
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
olukaygold:
Constructing of the Entrance gates
Compare and contrast with the gates sample

the person that constructed this gate did well
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 1:49am On Nov 07, 2021
anthonyuncle:

the person that constructed this gate did well
These were constructed under my watch and instructions,so expect the best sir.cheers
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Done

3 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Im your best plug in anything related to building construction.

6 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by sunlawphy(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
rotecch77:

Expertise BUILDER or BRICKLAYER ?

A builder will use about 50bags of cement to construct this type of building bcs they are professional in the field.

A bricklayer will use 20-25bags of cement to achieve this.

There is a BIG diff btw BUILDER and BRICKLAYER.

It’s just like comparing someone who knows how to paddle Canoe to A SAILOR

Pls come and do justice to this Building

3 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Horlardorjah(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
olukaygold:

Pls come and do justice to this Building

Learn to take corrections Oga. Your gate is what I will applaud you for. Your construction method n supervisory skills needs lots of upgrade under a good builder/engineer cause if you do this with a tough clients money heh, u will be in for a long thing OH.
Welldone Sir

3 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Learn to take corrections Oga. Your gate is what I will applaud you for. Your construction method n supervisory skills needs lots of upgrade under a good builder/engineer cause if you do this with a tough clients money heh, u will be in for a long thing OH.
Welldone Sir
You're taking this so personal sir,forget about sentiment and do justice to the building...
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by BrickDevo: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Design not really good, i still don't understand the type of roof on that entrance lobby, on top of the two front pillars, does it look good to you? It doesn't look good to me, i feel there's no blue print for this building.
weldone for the completion e no easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Horlardorjah(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
olukaygold:

You're taking this so personal sir,forget about sentiment and do justice to the building...

Okay oh, just passing through.
Best of luck SIR.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 2:47am On Dec 05, 2021
BrickDevo:
Design not really good, i still don't understand the type of roof on that entrance lobby, on top of the two front pillars, does it look good to you? It doesn't look good to me, i feel there's no blue print for this building.
weldone for the completion e no easy at all.
Smiles,different people, different tastes,You can't satisfy every Tom's even the best building in this world would still be badly critisided by some folks.well, you're the first person to ever speak on this,but if not all,most people love the building because of that front roofing uplifting stylewink cheers
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by kenmaro: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Anything done without criticism is worthless. Everyone has his taste and opinion, they must talk. Note, all critics should refer to the subject title; "...my cheap self con" before criticising. He didn't tell you that's his best rather he is trying to present an economical/cost effective structure type for low income earners. The best we could tell him is to applaud his creativity.

In conclusion of this project; @olukaygold, kindly state the total cost expended on this project for your followers to see.

Cheers !

olukaygold:

Smiles,different people, different tastes,You can't satisfy every Tom's even the best building in this world would still be badly critisided by some folks.well, you're the first person to ever speak on this,but if not all,most people love the building because of that front roofing uplifting stylewink cheers

7 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
kenmaro:
Anything done without criticism is worthless. Everyone has his taste and opinion, they must talk. Note, all critics should refer to the subject title; "...my cheap self con" before criticising. He didn't tell you that's his best rather he is trying to present an economical/cost effective structure type for low income earners. The best we could tell him is to applaud his creativity.

In conclusion of this project; @olukaygold, kindly state the total cost expended on this project for your followers to see.

Cheers !

Actually, I can't specified the Actually amount I spent on that building cos Materials costs were not stables as at times of purchases. I can only give you more hints on how to cut-short or manage the specific materials....Thanks for your write-up sir, you really speak out my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by HopeVictor(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cheaply expensive abi?? grin

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by ontolegit(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Engnr. Please reply. I'm intrested in the POP installer too. Thanks
YeyeBoyfriend:
what’s the total sqm in each room and how much did you pay for the pop
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2022
ontolegit:
Engnr. Please reply. I'm intrested in the POP installer too. Thanks
Each room is 11square metres
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by ceelog(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2022
olukaygold:
Placing of the pre-cast linted. Ratio for the casting 4 headpan of sharp sand and 5headpam of gravel with 1 bag of cement gave us five pre-cast linted of 4ft while above casting ratio gave us three pre-cast linted of 7ft
Did you not include reinforcement in the lintel cast?
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
ceelog:

Did you not include reinforcement in the lintel cast?

Reinforcements are included.12mm {3} each lintel

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by floshady02: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mr OlukayGold Wow, I remember when you started building this house. Very cute and affordable. I like it�
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
floshady02:
Mr OlukayGold Wow, I remember when you started building this house. Very cute and affordable. I like it�
Thanks ma... .
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Akerewe(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
olukaygold:
Placing of the pre-cast linted. Ratio for the casting 4 headpan of sharp sand and 5headpam of gravel with 1 bag of cement gave us five pre-cast linted of 4ft while above casting ratio gave us three pre-cast linted of 7ft

I think the gravel should be 6 or 7 headpans as u av used 4 headpans of Sand for one bag of cement
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Akerewe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
olukaygold:
We budget 2000 blocks
20 bags of cements from foundation to the roofing level,German floor,window/door linted included.

Pls how many deadpan's of sand ratio to one bag of cement to achieve this 20bags to 2000 blocks laying
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Akerewe:

I think the gravel should be 6 or 7 headpans as u av used 4 headpans of Sand for one bag of cement
I've to reduced the measurements because There's already deposited stone Sand in the Gravel unlike Granites that is solely grained rock.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Akerewe:

Pls how many deadpan's of sand ratio to one bag of cement to achieve this 20bags to 2000 blocks laying
16-20 headpans will lay 100_120 6"blocks.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Akerewe(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
olukaygold:

16-20 headpans will lay 100_120 6"blocks.

Ah! But what if we decided to use 12 headpans or less for one bag of cement for blocks setting, any advantage over the above ratio?
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Akerewe(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
olukaygold:

I've to reduced the measurements because There's already deposited stone Sand in the Gravel unlike Granites that is solely grained rock.

Sure, now I understand.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by LoveEtRomance6: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
lilvicky68:

20bags looks small na
How is this possible? 20 bags look small
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Phrankher(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
how much was spent from start to finish please
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Akerewe:

Ah! But what if we decided to use 12 headpans or less for one bag of cement for blocks setting, any advantage over the above ratio?
It'd make your Project more solid if you can afford it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cheap Land In Asaba, Delta State For Sell / THE GRANDEUR ESTATE ABIJO GRA. BUY NOW AND BUILD! / 90% Completed 3bedroom Bungalow For Sale (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.