Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics (15627 Views)

CHEAP Self Con For Rent In LEKKI ( World Oil ) ... Pay 9months Only / Building Of A Septic/soakaway In 13 Days - Photos / Looking For A Cheap Self Contain In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Phrankher:
how much was spent from start to finish please
6_7million naira

2 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Akerewe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Of course yes, thanks for the insight

olukaygold:

It'd make your Project more solid if you can afford it.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Guderian(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Will one be able to see tenants if this project is built outside school area( not close to school area at all)
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Guderian:
Will one be able to see tenants if this project is built outside school area( not close to school area at all)
Of course Yes, esp a populated area.

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Devvagreen(f): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Great thread

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Patriot9: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
olukaygold:

It'd make your Project more solid if you can afford it.
Can you replicate something like this for 3bedrom flat? Then what's the guess cost

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patriot9:

Can you replicate something like this for 3bedrom flat? Then what's the guess cost
Hidden or One sided Open? Im about to construct something similar in Benin city in which the work would start tomorrow... Im your best plug for Hidden/Open Flat roofing system. 100% NO leakages.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Patriot9: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
olukaygold:

Hidden or One sided Open? Im about to construct something similar in Benin city in which the work would start tomorrow... Im your best plug for Hidden/Open Flat roofing system. 100% NO leakages.
Hidden
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Patriot9:

Hidden
Yes I can. With assurance of No growing of Debris and 100% No leakages sir.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Patriot9: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2023
olukaygold:

Yes I can. With assurance of No growing of Debris and 100% No leakages sir.
No problem.
I am at lintel level now Sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5.Nos of R/palour selfcon at linted stagefor sale at N4.9million and negotiable. / Fire Outbreak At Alakia Ibadan / "Rumuokwurusi Residents Count Losses As Flood Wrecks Havoc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.