Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? (1916 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Gaint50: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
We see it all the time on TV. Man talks to a girl and the next thing you know is they are hooking up.
Is it that easy to do in real life?
Of course not LMAO
But there is a dating site where women who are desperate for sex go to.
You won't believe how easy it is to hookup with women on this site.
There are begging for sex.
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
hey sexy, you gonna let me fvck you?
#straightup

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by incogni2o: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

#straightup

Aren't you tired of your perverted Mind?

Get Born again.
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

Get Born again.
will you sharrap there! u never fvck beforeundecided
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Godada(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
angry

Just be friendly and cool. Get her number. Then chat her up. If it goes well. You can fix a date and then build on it till you get her where you want her
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Make the first step by initiating a conversation
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

#straightup
grin this Kain approach can only work if op is good-looking and rich grin
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Most girls I've dated in the past,I didn't woo them.
Some said it was because I was cool,calm and quiet...One even said she fell in love with me simply because of my height....

But now that I'm becoming a man small small,I think I've realized that all of 'em don't really matter now because if you don't have the money in your back pocket, nothing wey go motivate you to go meet girl talkless of initiating any discourse...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nazgul: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just walk up to her and tell her I love you talk your own. It works like magic. undecided
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
grin this Kain approach can only work if op is good-looking and rich grin
lol shey na who get money dey go find kpekus nagrin
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol shey na who get money dey go find kpekus nagrin
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Mandela27: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
If u start fvcking one babe regularly,talking and fvcking other girls won't be a problem.just struggle and start fvcking first,you'll see waht am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

#straightup
perv
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by pizzzy(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2021
whether you're good looking or not, you have money or not, you know how to Spit game or you don't.most important thing to note is that you have to meet and entertain women who are down with your program be it love or just sex. Or else you will end up wasting your time and money.
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2021
perkyB:
perv
I'm not a pervert, sometimes i love pussy..
don't you love getting dicked sometimes?
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm not a pervert, sometimes i love pussy..

don't you love getting dicked sometimes?

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=perkyB post=98549748][/quote] I hate you

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

I hate you

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Dreyton36: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2021
incogni2o:

Get Born again.

Oga make person hear word we know your type

In erigga's voice "who they say he wan battle nna Biko
U wey we know for area wey dey suck asha*o toto

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=perkyB post=98567411][/quote] u dey ment

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

u dey ment
rest jorr

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
perkyB:
rest jorr
na u go taya

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

na u go taya
haha very funny, your name's wierd though why'd you choose it
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2021
perkyB:
haha very funny, your name's wierd though why'd you choose it
because sperm wasn't expected to smell like candywink

or does yours smells Like strawberry?

Modified: if the picture on ur profile is actually yours,then you've got a nice bootywink
is it up for grabs? I'm single btwwink
Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

because sperm wasn't expected to smell like candywink

or does yours smells Like strawberry?

Modified: if the picture on ur profile is actually yours,then you've got a nice bootywink
is it up for grabs? I'm single btwwink
nope its not up for grabs.thanks for the compliment though

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? by jericco1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
The same way you pay commercial sex workers for sex

(1) (Reply)

Talent And Famous Nairaland E-beggar Acquires A New Phone / I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife / Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.