Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants (1930 Views)

As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants? / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by KnowledgePower7: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
We are 8 people living in a compund, 6 girls 2 boys.
My neighbour is a babe that hustles, bake cakes,plait hairs and so on.
She is hot babe and dosent talk to me or even look my side. Only rapports with the other guy
We all share a long line of rope to hang clothes.

To my shock, this girl hangs everything on that rope, bra, pants, bedsheets, carpets.
The guy also hangs his boxers and singlet and it's just weird how comfortable they hang their private wears outside.
I only hang my shirts outside, my boxers are hanged indoor in my bathroom.

Back to my addiction, I somehow sneak out at night and sniff the girls pants hanged outside
It gives me immense joy I can't explain.
Sometimes I lick the middle part of the pant if makes me feel like I'm eating her pussy.
The pant has the natural smell of her pussy

I've been doing this for some weeks,
Then I begin to notice some strange behaviour from her.
She began to have interest in me, chatting with me and even invited me to accompany her to a wedding.
This started happening weeks after I started sniffing her pants secretly.
I'm beginning to feel that my secret actions may have some spiritual implications that is making her get attracted to me.

2 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by markidoo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Continue, you'll soon be high on some toxins....
Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by KnowledgePower7: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
markidoo:
Continue, you'll soon be high on some toxins....
I stopped because I felt like something spiritual happened as a result of the sniffing
She all of a sudden started liking me.
It scared me a bit
Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Sablexxxtoons: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
But na the washed one nau.

If you wanna get the real high try an unwashed one...With those nice transparent stains in the centre.

The smell dey enter pleasure centres of the brain like a drug men!

That your fear na childish fear...She would be quiet initially since she just met you then

3 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Pickmycall: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
She hung her pants and hid somewhere to watch who sniff her pants.It turns out to be you.Make you no go sniff cocaine wey she apply at the middle make you no kolo mental.

6 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Ofemmanu1: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Aye re tin baje lo

4 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by SultanOfPuna: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pickmycall:
She hung her pants and hid somewhere to watch who sniff her pants.It turns out to be you.Make you no go sniff cocaine wey she apply at the middle make you no kolo mental.

1 Like

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Help8: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thank God This platform na faceless oo, some people for don de collect better reset brain slap grin

8 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by modsfucker: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
She must have caught you sniffing the pants, hence the sudden change in attitude.

1 Like

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Zulum500: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weird.. honestly you are not Normal grin

1 Like

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Aladdin1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dem done take toto wey get mucor take swear for your destiny and dat na why you dey sniff pant wey woman hang for rope.you done mad taytay! na to pull cloth enter market remain for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by siofra(f): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
That's what these foolish redpillers do. They run around sniffing women's pants like cowards because they don't have the courage to talk to them.

God help you!

1 Like

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Silentgroper(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creep!!

1 Like

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by SultanOfPuna: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Op you still dey learn. I did this many years ago when I was in JSS class.
My elder sister had one very hot chocolate girlfriend/bestie. One time my parents travelled and I was the one left at home with my elder sis.
My elder sis invited the girl to come spend some days at our house.
When they go out, I go to her room, I open her friends bag and find her panties.
She had 2 pink and 1 red boxers.
I would sniff and masturbate and cum on those panties especially in the middle
Let my sperm dry then fold it back into her bag.
Anytime I see her, I get so aroused at the thought of my sperm in her pants mixing with her puna juice anytime she wears those panties.
That girl was too hot like kilode.
I still think about her sometimes
She was my sister's best friend in school.
Very sexy choose babe..kaiiii.
Who ever she marry go enjoy that girl walahii
So imagine how it felt seeing her knowing that she is wearing the pant that you cum on.
Luckily I have out grown such fantasies, as I have more access to puna.
Nothing spiritual there

2 Likes

Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by judatech: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Some long-term prisoners actually buy unwashed female panties to sniff. cool
Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

I've been doing this for some weeks,
Then I begin to notice some strange behaviour from her.
She began to have interest in me, chatting with me and even invited me to accompany her to a wedding.
This started happening weeks after I started sniffing her pants secretly.
I'm beginning to feel that my secret actions may have some spiritual implications that is making her get attracted to me.
Continue. Your sniffing is yielding results
Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by Thatedoboy98: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
You this guy them swear for you ni?
Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by SPAMBOX7: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pickmycall:
grin
Re: Why i stopped Sniffing Girls Pants by KnowledgePower7: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Op you still dey learn. I did this many years ago when I was in JSS class.
My elder sister had one very hot chocolate girlfriend/bestie. One time my parents travelled and I was the one left at home with my elder sis.
My elder sis invited the girl to come spend some days at our house.
When they go out, I go to her room, I open her friends bag and find her panties.
She had 2 pink and 1 red boxers.
I would sniff and masturbate and cum on those panties especially in the middle
Let my sperm dry then fold it back into her bag.
Anytime I see her, I get so aroused at the thought of my sperm in her pants mixing with her puna juice anytime she wears those panties.
That girl was too hot like kilode.
I still think about her sometimes
She was my sister's best friend in school.
Very sexy choose babe..kaiiii.
Who ever she marry go enjoy that girl walahii
So imagine how it felt seeing her knowing that she is wearing the pant that you cum on.
Luckily I have out grown such fantasies, as I have more access to puna.
Nothing spiritual there

(1) (Reply)

My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7yrs At A Church With Another Man (vid) / Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.