Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? (1747 Views)

Is This Handsome Man Real? Is He Married? (photos) / tmobile*verizon*at&t login needed for iphone carting / Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? by Yorkedwight: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
I met a spammer in one of these WhatsApp group chats that I am. He promised to cart iPhone X for me at the rate of 65k. He showed me proof of the ones he has ordered. He said delivery takes day. I really don't know if he's trying to scam me or not. I need your advice.
Re: How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? by falcon01: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine you!!! how can you fall for it?
Re: How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? by MickzyDonald: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
OMG it's until they open your eyes, thats when you'll wake up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? by ghettochild4u(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yorkedwight:
I met a spammer in one of these WhatsApp group chats that I am. He promised to cart iPhone X for me at the rate of 65k. He showed me proof of the ones he has ordered. He said delivery takes day. I really don't know if he's trying to scam me or not. I need your advice.
Payment after delivery...
If he won't do that...
U will b scammed o

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? / Who Bleeps Ladies With Unwanted Pregnancy During Conception? / 9 out of 10 guys always fall for this kind of girls, if you are like this you r?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.